Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

AF is finally gone- thank goodness. CD 6 and time to get things going again...
I have no idea when expected O is this cycle- it's ranged CD 9-18 in the last few cycles. So- looks like we'll be busy for a while!

Good luck to those of you testing this week- hopefully we'll have some more BFPs! (they seem to have slowed recently... so MrsWKJ was welcome news haha) :thumbup:

Yay Ashlee this could be it then!!...Fxed and lots f baby dust ur way...lets c how my temp goes tomm..testing this sunday if everyhting is fine..

Congrats, MrsWKJ!!!! How many dpo did you test at?

Ashlee, that definitely sounds promising, FX for you!!!

Nothing exciting here at 6dpo. Just some sore bbs. Other than that, it's kinda ironic, I was sick my first full week of teaching, a nice week break from being sick and then now I have lice nits in my hair from a girl in my class who had it 8, yes 8, times last year and once already this year. Thankfully they're not live, so nothing in my house is contaminated, but sheesh. Having to by Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and conditioner to kill those suckers was annoying, because it was more expensive than I thought it'd be.

I'm kinda excited that next week will be testing week already, and with something happening each week, I'm getting more positive that it could be my month!

So I discarded Saturday's temp and just kept on BD'ing since my OPK was still positive and FF took away the cross hairs.

However after I put in this morning's temp FF again put dotted lines on CD10. I have not tested yet this morning (trying to wait for SMU to test) but it was still blaring positive last night. I'm ready to just throw the white flag and give up on this cycle.:shrug:

Update: just tested with SMU - blaring positive on IC but negative on Clear Blue. Very confused!!

Floridasian how have you been? There are so many people on this thread I get lost :)

I am on my first cycle with clomid & waiting to ovulate. I have gotten a high on the clear blue monitor for 4 days now which is odd but I heard clomid can give false opk positives. I am hoping for a peak tomorrow. We have been DTD every other day (mostly) starting CD 10. I feel pretty good except not much ovulation signs. Just hoping the clomid doesn't screw me up.

I hope you BD schedule is still catching that egg even though the OPKs are screwy :)

Hi Everyone,

I have started using the EMSP this month. Although we started BDing every other day on CD6. I'm currently on CD11. and am patiently waiting for my Peak Fertility on my CBFM. I have had a High reading the last 2 days, and i'm having O pains, so i know i will O really soon...maybe in the next few days.

One question, when i get my Peak on my CBFM, do i BD that day and the next 2 days after that, skip a day, then BD again?

Hope we all get our BFP's really soon!

Hi beaglemom, yes my OPK readings are confusing the hell out of me. After yesterday morning's positive on IC but negative on CB (non-digital) the rest of the day were all negative but then this morning it was very close to positive again.

If I put negative for OPK for yesterday, FF says I o'ed on CD12 with solid lines (meaning it's certain I o'ed on this date). If I put positive OPK for yesterday, FF says I o'ed on CD10 with dotted lines (meaning it's not 100% certain about my o date). After 4 straight days of BD, DH refused to go on for the 5th day in the row last night, but I'm pretty sure I o'ed already so it probably didn't matter anyway. I just have no idea when I o'ed exactly so I don't know how many DPO I'm at.

I hope Clomid is treating you well. There was a BFP announcement on another board today from a lady on her first month of Clomid of 50mg and I thought of you. I also heard that Clomid could give false OPK readings but look at me - I'm not on it and it's still comfusing!!

Best of luck to you!!

Wow this thread moves so quickly! I've kind of got a bit lost from when I last looked as to what's happened to who so well done to everyone with good news and fx for everyone else plus a splash of hugs where needed.

I've not announced to the thread yet but I have been getting some faint but positive tests this week. I'm worried though that they seem to be staying faint and haven't progressed over the last few days and that could be a sign of a chemical. AF not due until sat so will use frer then. Had thought maybe ics just don't have as much dye in them and might always be faint but I just don't know.

Hi Everyone,

I have started using the EMSP this month. Although we started BDing every other day on CD6. I'm currently on CD11. and am patiently waiting for my Peak Fertility on my CBFM. I have had a High reading the last 2 days, and i'm having O pains, so i know i will O really soon...maybe in the next few days.

One question, when i get my Peak on my CBFM, do i BD that day and the next 2 days after that, skip a day, then BD again?

Hope we all get our BFP's really soon!

Yes u do, good luck x

Fxed Trininty!!

My AFis due tomm..and today my temp dropped just above cover line ..so m thinking m out fr this cycle..stil there is some hope till tomm !!
if it doesnt show up ill be testing on Sunday then!!
GL to all the testers in Tww..and wish we all make it soon!!

Fxed Trininty!!

My AFis due tomm..and today my temp dropped just above cover line ..so m thinking m out fr this cycle..stil there is some hope till tomm !!
if it doesnt show up ill be testing on Sunday then!!
GL to all the testers in Tww..and wish we all make it soon!!

Ugh! Sorry about your temp drop! FX it goes back up tomorrow!

AFM, temp went up a little today, but I slept like crap and took it about 15 minutes early so not so sure how accurate it is :? Was hoping for a nice spike today. But had a backache all night(hence the crappy sleep) Fell asleep on the couch last night and hubby had to wake me up to go to bed, hopefully a good sign! Also, been nauseous on and off all morning, no to mention really irritable! People are driving me nuts this morning! Testing tomorrow! Finally!

Wow..hope this is the BFP!!....GL dear ur testing tomm..let us knw hw it goes...for me its still some more days to go to test unless the Witch shows up..i really wish it doesnt..tomm is the AF due so if it doesnt come tomm..still Ill give one more day and test on Sunday!!
hope Temp goes up too..actually what happened was my hubby knew my temp rose yesterday so today morning he was like waking me up frm 7 to knw my temp, usually he never wakes up so early I have to literally drag him for his work my baby!! ... I temp at 8 usually and I was usually so awake the moment he was askiing and took my temp lil sooner than what i do ..he was so excited to knw...He is also waiting like a baby for our baby!!,..lv him so much ..frm next on m nt telling him any temps until i cross my AF if this is not my cycle..as I cannot see him getting dissapointed only just by raising his hopes..
everything else in this world is acceptable..

I REALLY REALLY hope so! So anxious to test and temp tomorrow morning. :witch: isn't due to show for until Monday or Tuesday, but I knew that I wouldn't make it till then to test. Darn hubby for waking you up early! But super cute that he's excited about it and wants to know :) My hubby knows that I temp but I never go into detail about it with him. Most of the time he's not even home when I do it. He leaves for work at about 5:45am and I don't temp until an hour later.

Tested at 5:25 am and :bfp: :wohoo: so excited but also so nervous. I hope this little bean is sticky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
OmG ashleee so happy for you!! :happydance: hope its a sticky bean dear and h&h 9 months!!

Thanks scgirl and tori, tori at 10dpo. And can't believe ladies even after growing up cannot take care of their hygine issues. I hope you get rid of them soon.

Tested at 5:25 am and :bfp: :wohoo: so excited but also so nervous. I hope this little bean is sticky

OMG wowww.so happy for you dear!!
Many Many congratulations hon!! wish u a very happy n healthy 9 months!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well for me AF caught me..right on time..so m out!! :cry::cry:

Thanks ladies! Very excited but also pretty scared after the way the last one ended, hoping this one is the one I take home.

Sorry the :witch: got ya pearly86 :? I hope you get that BFP next month!

Sorry pearly :( I really hope oct is your lucky month dear x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->