Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

yeah lets cc hon lots f travelling for now!!!..until mid nov

no prblm ashlee..Fxed this is gonna be the perfect journey ..wish u all the luck!!!
and Mrs WKJ wish u luck too hon! for the smoothest journey.!!

I am going to be out frm bnb..until mid nov..so if there is any update will surely let u knw!!
Thanks for all the support n encouragement to all my beautiful ladies..and wishing all the testers lots f baby dust!!

PEAK on my CB monitor!!!! After 5 days of highs. So relieved. Today is also a scheduled BD day. I wasn't planning to follow SMEP. I was doing EOD, but with husband off this weekend, the mood may just strike ! ;)

Congrats Ashley!!!

I think I remember your chart looking pretty good!

Thanks so much ladies! So excited and scared at the same time! lol FX this little bean is a sticky!

moni77- my chart looked almost exactly the same as my chart from last cycle but had a huge dip at 10dpo. Normally my charts go triphasic around 7-8dpo and dont drop until day before or day of AF so that was a good indicator

Congratulations to everyone who got their bfps :happydance:
I got my crosshairs today, concluded the SMEP and im now officially in my tww...Crossed fingers ;)

Congratulations to everyone who got their bfps :happydance:
I got my crosshairs today, concluded the SMEP and im now officially in my tww...Crossed fingers ;)

Thank you! And fingers crossed you'll be getting yours soon too!

I will share, that the thing I did differently this month was use soft cups after BD, just in case anyone would like to know!

CONGRATS, ASHLEE!!!! :happydance:

OmG ashleee so happy for you!! :happydance: hope its a sticky bean dear and h&h 9 months!!

Thanks scgirl and tori, tori at 10dpo. And can't believe ladies even after growing up cannot take care of their hygine issues. I hope you get rid of them soon.

It's little kids, so I just can't believe the parents. I'm a third grade teacher :p

AFM: I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I tested this morning and got a BFN at 8dpo, which I know is not unusual. I wasn't able to hold out. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm going to test again on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

Here's my chart, not sure how it looks other than the temps keep rising.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0985//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Very uncomfortable O day from the clomid. Nauseous, back ache, cramps, BD uncomfortable, bloated, feel like everything inside is larger. I am hoping this means a very strong egg is coming...or 2 ;)

Congrats to those who got bfps :)
& sorry to those who got af :(

As for me I'm waiting on af to leave & dh and I have started taking fertility blend fxxed it helps :)

OmG ashleee so happy for you!! :happydance: hope its a sticky bean dear and h&h 9 months!!

Thanks scgirl and tori, tori at 10dpo. And can't believe ladies even after growing up cannot take care of their hygine issues. I hope you get rid of them soon.

It's little kids, so I just can't believe the parents. I'm a third grade teacher :p

AFM: I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I tested this morning and got a BFN at 8dpo, which I know is not unusual. I wasn't able to hold out. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm going to test again on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

My Ovulation Chart

Oh I didn't know you're a teacher I thought probably you're studying and your classfellows got it lol! Well true I wish parents could start being parents too! Your chart looks great! Even better than mine. The rise is soo good. GL dear I really hope its a bfp and yes 8dpo is very early.

I will share, that the thing I did differently this month was use soft cups after BD, just in case anyone would like to know!

And I would like to add the things that I did different. I just used to fall sleep after BDing. I don't know if it helped. Also my DH took megamen of GNC this cycle.

The only thing different I had was my CM it had some solid bits in it also white in color. Never had them before. Sorry tmi

My Ovulation Chart

Oh I didn't know you're a teacher I thought probably you're studying and your classfellows got it lol! Well true I wish parents could start being parents too! Your chart looks great! Even better than mine. The rise is soo good. GL dear I really hope its a bfp and yes 8dpo is very early.

Thank you! I'm a little nervous, because I had a .1 temp drop this morning. Hoping that it was just because I left the AC on too low and it was really cold all night, thanks to my blanket stealer of a DH and waking up shivering.

Yayyy!!! Trinity!!! Wowww!! Amazingg!! Seems like oct is gonna be lucky month for everyone. So happy for you dear x

Oh but don't worry tori you know why it dipped. Hopefully you'll see a good rise tomm. Everything crossed for you dear x

And I would like to add the things that I did different. I just used to fall sleep after BDing. I don't know if it helped. Also my DH took megamen of GNC this cycle.

The only thing different I had was my CM it had some solid bits in it also white in color. Never had them before. Sorry tmi

Is it possible you had a yeast infection? I ended up getting one the day before o and my cm was similar. I was freaking out think surely it would ruin my chances this cycle but apparently I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->