Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I will share, that the thing I did differently this month was use soft cups after BD, just in case anyone would like to know!

And I would like to add the things that I did different. I just used to fall sleep after BDing. I don't know if it helped. Also my DH took megamen of GNC this cycle.

The only thing different I had was my CM it had some solid bits in it also white in color. Never had them before. Sorry tmi

Is it possible you had a yeast infection? I ended up getting one the day before o and my cm was similar. I was freaking out think surely it would ruin my chances this cycle but apparently I was wrong.

I started getting it after O before that it was watery cm and around 2 or 3dpo changed to this. I thought of it as yeast infection too since I never had it before I didn't know what it looks like but it had no smell whatsoever and wasn't itchy or anything, just my regular cream colored cm with very small solid bits(sorry for the tmi) the bits were countable like may be two or three eachtime. So no idea what it could be. Does it sound like a yeast infection?

I will share, that the thing I did differently this month was use soft cups after BD, just in case anyone would like to know!

And I would like to add the things that I did different. I just used to fall sleep after BDing. I don't know if it helped. Also my DH took megamen of GNC this cycle.

The only thing different I had was my CM it had some solid bits in it also white in color. Never had them before. Sorry tmi

Is it possible you had a yeast infection? I ended up getting one the day before o and my cm was similar. I was freaking out think surely it would ruin my chances this cycle but apparently I was wrong.

I started getting it after O before that it was watery cm and around 2 or 3dpo changed to this. I thought of it as yeast infection too since I never had it before I didn't know what it looked like but it had no smell whatsoever and wasn't itchy or anything, just my regular cream colored cm with very small like 1mm bits(sorry for the tmi) the bits were countable like may be two or three eachtime. So no idea what it could be. Does it sound like a yeast infection?
My cm didn't smell but it was kinda watery/creamy with little bits in it. Mine only itched a little but I caught it before it got too bad. This was my first time having one. I've heard they're common in early pregnancy though.

Oh! My cm was thick and still is and I do get bits sometime not as often as I did during my tww and it doesn't itch. Do you think I should talk to my doc?

Oh! My cm was thick and still is and I do get bits sometime not as often as I did during my tww and it doesn't itch. Do you think I should talk to my doc?

It's probably fine, if its not smelling funny or itching then you shouldn't have anything to worry about

BFN again this morning at 10dpo :( I'm starting to feel disappointed. Temp stayed at 98.4 for the second day in a row after it had got to 98.5 a few days ago. I'm just waiting for temps to either stay high or for the dip to decide if I test again. Boobs are still sore, lower back is still crampy, but it went away by 6dpo last time. So now I really have no hopes of a positive though :-/

BFN again this morning at 10dpo :( I'm starting to feel disappointed. Temp stayed at 98.4 for the second day in a row after it had got to 98.5 a few days ago. I'm just waiting for temps to either stay high or for the dip to decide if I test again. Boobs are still sore, lower back is still crampy, but it went away by 6dpo last time. So now I really have no hopes of a positive though :-/

10DPO is still really early, you're not out until the :witch: shows! Your chart looks great! And if it makes you feel an better, I'm pregnant and my temp for today is 98.30 so it still possible. My temps are actually much lower than my usual and I'm pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2

10DPO is still really early, you're not out until the :witch: shows! Your chart looks great! And if it makes you feel an better, I'm pregnant and my temp for today is 98.30 so it still possible. My temps are actually much lower than my usual and I'm pregnant

That does make me feel better! I'm crampy like I feel like AF is going to come, but I know it'd be super early. I'm pretty regular (have been since I started my period), so I'm sure she'll come next Thursday. How many DPO did you test at? Sorry if I asked that earlier, I'm so scatterbrained recently!

8dpo today.. a lot on creamy cm today. Nothing else.. AF date seems so far away. Feeling out right now.

5dpo, im getting quite a lot of lotiony cm, is increased cm common after using preseed? I last used it on 1dpo.

That does make me feel better! I'm crampy like I feel like AF is going to come, but I know it'd be super early. I'm pretty regular (have been since I started my period), so I'm sure she'll come next Thursday. How many DPO did you test at? Sorry if I asked that earlier, I'm so scatterbrained recently!

I promised myself I'd wait to test until 12DPO and it paid off! I was so glad I didn't break and test early.

Hi ladies, I'm wanting to try the smep this month and am wondering how crucial it is to start bd ing on cd 8? I've been sick and simply don't feel like doing it yet :) I'm on cd 6 now. I typically don't o until cd 17-23 so maybe that's late enough I can start later? How many days beforeo does cd 8 fall for most of you?

Thanks ladies, hope you all get your bfp this month!

Welcome PnkPolkaDots , If you O late you can start on cd10 or 11 too , CD 8 is for ladies who have 28 day cycle and O on cd14 :) GL with this cycle dear x

GL Rachy i dont think preseed has anything to do with increased CM. Never heard of it before. May be its a good sign fx for you x

GL CantHrdlyWait!! x

Tori dont worry dear 10 dpo is still very early. Your chart seriously looks great so far!! fx for you too!!

Thank you MrsWKJ! That takes some of the pressure off. I'm really hoping to get pregnant this cycle.. I'd be due between July 10-15. One of my best friends lost her little sister to a genetic disease at age 2, and her birthday was July 15. She knows I'm ttc and would be ecstatic if my baby shared her sister's birthday. Congratulations on your recent bfp by the way!

7DPO today and I had a glob of clear watering CM earlier today and then later lots of lotiony CM. It looks like lots of us are having unusual CM this cycle - hopefully it's BPF for all of us!!

I have this extreme thirst going on today as well as the wierd cm, no matter how much I drink I still have dry mouth :wacko:

Quite a big temp dip today, trying not to read too much into it after getting a triphasic message off FF last cycle... im finding it difficult though :haha:

11dpo and temp went up .2 and my chart seems to look good. I have no idea what to feel, especially because I'm having light cramps and my boobs hurt so bad. I'm hoping that it doesn't dip in the next few days and I'll probably test again tomorrow. Just thinking about it I'm starting to get kinda excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->