Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Quite a big temp dip today, trying not to read too much into it after getting a triphasic message off FF last cycle... im finding it difficult though :haha:

I normally had a triphasic chart and my unusual dip at 10dpo(implantation)was how I knew it was probably my month. Having a drastic change from your normal chart is a good thing! Fingers are crossed for you.

things sound promising for y'all! good luck! :thumbup:

I went out of town for a day then again over the weekend, which threw temp charting way off (3 out of 4 days seemed quite out of place)- I also missed a day or two with the opk, so we'll just BD every other day until something changes.

I am confident that I haven't O'd yet (normal low temp this am- also CD 11 so still a bit early). Hoping for a dramatic change in the next few days so I actually know! (and thinking that missing days shouldn't hurt since it hasn't happened yet- i just won't have a very pretty chart. :haha:)

Quite a big temp dip today, trying not to read too much into it after getting a triphasic message off FF last cycle... im finding it difficult though :haha:

I normally had a triphasic chart and my unusual dip at 10dpo(implantation)was how I knew it was probably my month. Having a drastic change from your normal chart is a good thing! Fingers are crossed for you.

I dunno, maybe, its different every month although ive not had such a drastic drop this early before. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Rachy- FX for you! This could be a good sign. I think i'm going to temp next cycle, but i'm still not sure. I think next cycle i'm just going to BD during fertile window. My first cycle with the OPK's was a little crazier than I wanted to be.. I wanted first 3 months (if it took that long) to just be pretty easy, but when it comes down to Oing you have to keep track! No idea what i'll do next month.

9 BFPs already wohhooo...plan is working out for max yayya...
Congrats Trinity!! wish you a very H&H 9 mo,
And all the best to all there in TWW...wish to see more of BFP's..KMFX..for you all !!

I am cd 5 today of oct cycle..and right now I am planning to travel fr a month so I have one question-
If I fall prego when I am travelling and then that would be a week before I leave from there.so should I take my prenatals along or ..what should I do..are prenatlas to be taken right after ??
and if I visit a doc there . they will not certainly recomend the same med..so it will be two different things so how to go about that..just want to knw people who if may have experienced the same thing..Just want to be aware of everything when I knw I am still going to be NTNP..!!

9 BFPs already wohhooo...plan is working out for max yayya...
Congrats Trinity!! wish you a very H&H 9 mo,
And all the best to all there in TWW...wish to see more of BFP's..KMFX..for you all !!

I am cd 5 today of oct cycle..and right now I am planning to travel fr a month so I have one question-
If I fall prego when I am travelling and then that would be a week before I leave from there.so should I take my prenatals along or ..what should I do..are prenatlas to be taken right after ??
and if I visit a doc there . they will not certainly recomend the same med..so it will be two different things so how to go about that..just want to knw people who if may have experienced the same thing..Just want to be aware of everything when I knw I am still going to be NTNP..!!

I've actually been taking prenatals all along during TTC. But if you don't take them I'm sure you'd be able to buy them if you need them

so if by any chance there is a delay in visiting a doc..like here in US also ..the appointment sometimes takes long to be fixed.so what is done in that case..prenatals to be taken meanwhile I mean right after you see a BFP?

I started taking them as soon as I was ttc as well- gets you used to taking them, and if you happen to get pregnant, you have all of the good stuff built up in your system from the start!

(my doc actually recommend that I start taking them while TTC)

My doc recommended the same to take while ttc but i stopped taking them i felt they are just messing up my cycle(that you know already hehe). Now i started taking them again. Prenatals are pretty much the same no matter which brand it is. So even if you take a different one in your home country you can switch to a new one when you come back

Thanks all,

my cycle also messed up..so ya I do have prenatals with me ..which I stopped so will take them along and def...once I am preg I am going to visit a doc before I come back here..

thanku guys for all your help!!

11dpo and temp went up .2 and my chart seems to look good. I have no idea what to feel, especially because I'm having light cramps and my boobs hurt so bad. I'm hoping that it doesn't dip in the next few days and I'll probably test again tomorrow. Just thinking about it I'm starting to get kinda excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Tori chart looks great! has your temps been the highest since you started charting?

Prenatals mess my cycle up too!! I've been taking them for over 3 months, but a month or so ago, I forgot to take them for 3 days in a row and my period came 5 days early!!! Now I am religious about taking them every single day.

yeah i think its like either u follow or u dont else it messes up the cycle..i just stopped, mine just got so long!!

I looked at the prenatal vitamins I was taking and they really weren't that different from the regular multi-vitamins and 4-5 other vitamins I've been taking for years prior to starting TTC so I did not notice any difference in my cycles when I started taking them 3 months ago. When I ran out last month, I just went back to my regular multi-vitamins with an extra dosage of Folic Acid. Nothing changed my cycle so YMMV. Honestly though my body is probably very used to all these vitamins already.

woww thts nice floridasian!!
n ur chart looks good too...Fx!!

Finally AF is gone started the fertility blend last week now to smeping :)

11dpo and temp went up .2 and my chart seems to look good. I have no idea what to feel, especially because I'm having light cramps and my boobs hurt so bad. I'm hoping that it doesn't dip in the next few days and I'll probably test again tomorrow. Just thinking about it I'm starting to get kinda excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Tori chart looks great! has your temps been the highest since you started charting?

Thank you! It's only my first month, but they got high at the beginning of my cycle because I was sick. Other than that, this is the highest this cycle they've gotten. I kinda hope I don't have to chart next cycle because there could be a bean in there.

I've also been having hot flashes all day. My classroom was set at 70 degrees and my poor kids were freezing because I was so hot. I just took a Zofran (have it for some stomach problems), but I was also nauseous all day, cramping, and boobs are sore. I almost feel like it's AF coming with the way the cramps are :-/

What prenatals are you ladies taking? I've looked for some but am unsure of what exactly to look for. :-/ I take a multi-vitamin with extra iron and vitamin B (I don't eat meat) as well as fish oil daily and folic acid daily. All I know is that I MUST stay away from vitamin A.

I'm a bit worried that I haven't been taking prenatals but am hoping the vitamins I've been taking are sufficient if I do get pregnant this month. FX!

Jett - My AF is finally gone today too! :) I'm excited to start smeping. Kinda how I felt the first month I started tempting. :p I've been so stressed the past 6 weeks with my new teaching job that I haven't been in the mood for much bd-ing. I'm sure OH will be a fan of the smep :haha:

SMEP starting for me too from tomm on excited n just wish we are able to follow well along with our travel plans!! Wish u guys luck for new cycle and prayers for those in tww !! Enjoy

Pinkpolkdots the one that I was taking is called citra natal assure as per my doc told me its good to take but somehow I felt it kinda messed up my cycle maybe because I was not taking it regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->