Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Tori ur symptoms sounds good n chart looks great too!! Fx for ur BFP dear !!

Pinkpolkdots the one that I was taking is called citra natal assure as per my doc told me its good to take but somehow I felt it kinda messed up my cycle maybe because I was not taking it regularly

Hmmm I'll put that on my list to look up :) Thank you, I'd rather get recommendations than just blindly pick something on the shelf! :p

Good luck on smep this month! What cd are you on?

Hot flushes + sore boobs very promising symptoms tori :thumbup:

GL pearly :D

polkadots i use pregnaplan , most prenatals are more of less the same.

BFN this morning again at 12dpo. Here it is.... Sorry if it's so big, I'm on my phone

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/BAA8A150-393B-4176-9298-386995EA5902-2144-000001AB125E6D83_zpsffad8e39.jpg

tori- your temps are still up and AF hasn't shown, so there's still hope! (your temps look great!)

Tori your chart looks very promising! 12 DPO is still early. Hang in there!!

Pinkpolkdots - I was taking the Similac brand prenatal with the separate DHA/Lutein pill. I compared a lot of prenatals including store brands and Similac seemed to be the most complete. It runs around $12-$14 per 30 day supply - not exactly cheap so I stopped and went back to my normal multi-vitamins after two bottles but I'll probably buy it again once I get my BFP.

Yes tori 12dpo is early, temps look good!! just wait for a few days and test again fx for you x

yeah tori..
do not worry the witch hasnt shown fr u yet so theres hope and your symptoms are promisisng along with ur chart
KMFX dear!!

Pinkpolkdots the one that I was taking is called citra natal assure as per my doc told me its good to take but somehow I felt it kinda messed up my cycle maybe because I was not taking it regularly

Hmmm I'll put that on my list to look up :) Thank you, I'd rather get recommendations than just blindly pick something on the shelf! :p

Good luck on smep this month! What cd are you on?

Hey Thanks Pinkpolkadots,
I am right now cd6 and periods ended yesterday!! so will try smep as much as I can as m travelling a lot..wch m sure is gonna mess up my plan but lets c...
if you planning to take prenatals I would say either take it completly or just do not take it..and it really depends for some ppl it does messes up like for me and Mrs WkJ, we both were like ..its prenatals which is lengthening the cycle..so you can see a month ..if it doesnt then no harm in continuing!!

Hot flushes + sore boobs very promising symptoms tori :thumbup:

GL pearly :D

polkadots i use pregnaplan , most prenatals are more of less the same.

Thanks dear!!

I dont knw but I am kind a down today feeling this is again not gonna be the month as per my plan to go here and there, last month there were guests and this month travelling, next month by mid we are back so again dont knw.:(:(:(:(:(...and just thinking when is it gonna be my day when Ill be sharing my share of happiness about my BFP..I Knw eventually it will happen..but m really thinking when..???
every month its like it may or it may not because already so many other things are going on..I am sorry of sounding this way today but I am really feeling low just thinking about the time when ill have this chance f sharing my joy!!

I hope by the time m back there are many more BFPs ;.its really good to see ppl succeeding in it..and I wish the success comes to me too and so wish to join all u guys!!

Pinkpolkdots - I was taking the Similac brand prenatal with the separate DHA/Lutein pill. I compared a lot of prenatals including store brands and Similac seemed to be the most complete. It runs around $12-$14 per 30 day supply - not exactly cheap so I stopped and went back to my normal multi-vitamins after two bottles but I'll probably buy it again once I get my BFP.

citranatals assure were prescribed ones m not sure if its available in drugstores or not..and mine were costing me around $70..so its v expensive one!!

citranatals assure were prescribed ones m not sure if its available in drugstores or not..and mine were costing me around $70..so its v expensive one!!

Ouch! That IS expensive!!

Thanks ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I feel sick (again!) because of my lovely cherubs in my class, I guess it's a perk of being a teacher :p I am just going to wait to see what my temps do. Boobs are still sore, but cramping is pretty much gone.

Feel like ive got ovulation pain on my right side...whats that all about?!?

Rachy- your chart looks good! I've been having cramping pretty much since I o'ed and i'm 10dpo now!

today has been NO symptoms but a few minutes ago got some cramping and now my back is HURTING. BAD.

KMFX for you, rachy and Britt! I really hope that AF doesn't show for all of us! I'm due for her to arrive on the 10th, but I'm not testing again till I see what my temps are up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->