Sperm meets egg plan!

Monkey12

You put it well enough yourself, but thanks! Good plan to keep expectations low, I tried, I really did try, and I resisted the urge to symptom spot too, and I didn't test till 15dpo.....nevertheless, when it came down to it and I realised I was out this month, it hit me so badly. As I said earlier, today (7dpo) is the first day I have felt vaguely hopeful so here we go again, smep begins again tomorrow (so tiring!) I hope you get good news on 4th March x

Good luck Spoomie.. remember to drink plenty of water and eat well, your going to need the energy :flower: let me know how you get on ... xxx

Well the spotting started tonight. Why did I have to get those false positives? Completely devastated. This will be one of my last posts on bnb. I am taking a break and need to find my true self again. TTC is not fun, miserable and heartbreaking. This is not how I want to live my life. If it happens, it will happen. I can't control it so I don't know why I thought I could by TTC, opks, etc..... Thank you to those who have supported me. I am sorry there wasn't a happy ending but praying for the rest of you. Good luck and God bless!

Hi Little S

I'm on cd9 today so SMEP started last night! It was actually fun but I know the novelty will have worn off for both of us by cd15!!! Have thought a lot about Hope the last couple of days :-( I hope she'll come back when she's feeling stronger. It is such a painful time when your period comes and I was so terribly low this past month when it happened but for me, but, personally, I couldn't contemplate hanging up my bbt thermometer yet. I have wondered at what point I will do so, it's just too awful to imagine though, I still have to believe I'll get there in the end, my little boy NEEDS a sibling. Glad to see your status, hope things continue to go well xx

Thanks hun, yes I have been thinking about Hope too and I know exactly how she feels but somehow I found the strength to carry on, I hope that she will too one day. We will all be a mum one day.

Im good thanks, trying my best not to worry but still spotting and got heavier last night. I don't know whats in store but all I can do is try to remian positive and calm.

Lol - yes the plan is fun to begin with but we soon ran out of steam and I had to pull out all of the stops to get hubby in the mood towards the end :winkwink: but look at me - the plan does work. Good luck hun.
xx

Hi Ladies..

9DPO today... i have tried my very best, and i mean my very best not to symptom spot but to relax and let what will be, just be!

But i think as of today i might just might have my very first symptom, oh God! please don't let it be my body just playing tricks on me :(

My nipples feels like there is an electric current running through them, they are not sore to touch but the material of my bra seems to aggrivate them.

And my skin especially my face feels very hot.

Fingers Crossed :thumbup:

wow just read all the thread..
gl to u all
i am going to try this too
i had d and c on friday..
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members