Sperm meets egg plan!

Hi girls... thank you for your messgaes, you are so kind.
Im feeling a little better today - temp shot up to highest this month so far but I have had a little spotting today so Im just not sure??
How are you both?
xxx

Hi girls... thank you for your messgaes, you are so kind.
Im feeling a little better today - temp shot up to highest this month so far but I have had a little spotting today so Im just not sure??
How are you both?
xxx

Hi Little S

Glad your'e feeling a bit better, i'm feeling positve i had a posistive opk yesterday and today which is great, so i'm doing my 3 day bd.

Hi temp is a good sign isn't ??

xxx

Morning Monkey... yeah my temp went up again a little today and have had v bad backache since last night... still trying not to get my hopes up as I have a feeling this isn't my month but only time will tell!
Wahoo! You are officially in the two week wait now... hope you managed to dtd 3rd time. It's exhausting isn't it?!
Good luck hun
xxxx

Morning Monkey... yeah my temp went up again a little today and have had v bad backache since last night... still trying not to get my hopes up as I have a feeling this isn't my month but only time will tell!
Wahoo! You are officially in the two week wait now... hope you managed to dtd 3rd time. It's exhausting isn't it?!
Good luck hun
xxxx

Morning Little S

Haha exhausting it definately is but im hoping it's going to be worth it :)

Managed to do the 3 day of Bd :blush:, i had to pull out all the stops for my tired OH, Candles,sexy underwear etc... :haha:

Please, please to whomever hands out the baby dust please give us a good sprinkling. :dust:

The :witch: has just got me I think. Still light spotting but more than before, along with back ache. Feeling horrible, particularly as my temps went up?

Think Im going to make a doc app as my luteal phase is so short - only 9 days and I start to spot from about 7.

xxx

Hi all, haven't been on here for most of 2ww but I'm a failure on the SMEP :-( Like you Little S, my temps have been way up, but I suspected that was due to a cold. Still, it's so disappointing to see such a beautiful chart and then get the disappointment of af. My temps looked so good, I had to keep opening up fertility friend just to admire my chart - loony.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe52c

I was chatting with HopeAlways a few pages back and joked that we followed the plan all the way from cd8, 10, 12, 13 (+ OPK) 14, 15 but just couldn't face the final day, cd16 after the 3 consecutive days then miss a day so maybe we just have to try for that extra final time next month.

Doesn't your chart look so dam lonely on cd1 :-( xx

Hi Spoomie.. Im sorry to hear that the witch got you too. It sucks...
I think that since coming off the pill Ive def got a luteal phase defect so Ive been doing some reading tonight and think Im going to up my vit B6 and maybe take angus cactus? Has anyone has any experience of this?
xxx

Hey girls! Don't lose faith. Maybe next month will be your month!!! Fx and baby dust for everyone!!

Today is 6dpo and just waiting to test next week. We followed SMEP + guaifenesin so we will see what happens. I truly hate the 2 ww. Last month I really thought I was preggo b/c of my symptoms: persistent headache, very very sore boobs, lower abdominal pressure and some acne. I also experienced severe irritability and moodiness but it just turned out to be severe PMS. Probably my worst PMS ever. This month has been a little different so I am hoping that is a good sign. I had left ovulation pain and spotting which has never happened before but apparently is a sign of fertility---another + sign. This time last month all my symptoms kicked in but this month I just have some mild lower abdominal twinges. In fact I have what feels like an ovulation pain but is a little lower on the left side. Fx for implantation cramping. I had ovulation pain on my left side so it makes sense. But I learned last month that I can't take my symptoms to heart. So who knows!!!!!

Hi HopeAlways, good to hear from you again. I had determined not to symptom spot this month and was pretty successful - I guess because I wasn't displaying any symptoms but I too had left ovary pain at 6dpo and felt really positive that it might be implantation pain, I pray that for you it is a good sign.

Little S, I am seeing a herbalist who has prescribed vitex agnus castus as one of my medicines. Apparently it is a hormone regulator so obviously has various ttc benefits but, from what I understand, it could be just what you need to correct a LP defect

Hi Ladies..

I'm officially in the tww :) followed the smep so fingers crossed :)

Oh Little S im so sorry if your out and the :witch: has got you but a least your going at it with positive thoughts and thinking of medicines that might help your LP, a christmas baby for you :baby: I have been taking evening primrose oil to regulate my menstrual cycle so im hoping thats helped this month.
I have promised myself i won't symptom spot :haha: i'm trying anyway as i do that every month and then im wrong. I know when my period is supposed be due and if it's late i will tesT then!

:hugs: Ladies xxx

Thanks Spoomie... Im def going to purchase B6 and angus cactus today. How have you been getting on with it? Any side effects?

Had a little cry this morning - TTC is so emotional, esp after a loss.

Anyway... onwards and upwards I suppose. Ive even booked a doc app to get my hormone levels checked as my sister had a short luteal phase too.

Just praying the supplements I buy this month witll do the trick!

Hope you all have a good week girls - Im off to Denmark tomorrow for a week so I hope that when I return you will all have your BFPs!!

Good luck and sneding you lots of baby dust!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

A HUGE :bfp: for me this morning!!!! :happydance: I truly thank God because without my prayers and his help, I wouldn't be this happy today. :cloud9:

I tested with fmu on 10dpo and received a faint (but there) blue line. Even DH admitted it was there and he never gives in that easily. Yay!!!!!!!! Ofcourse I am still going to test everyday until Friday (when AF is due) just to be sure. After my mc in December I am going to be walking on eggshells for the next 9 months. Not to mention worrying like crazy. DH told me to relax and enjoy. I better listen to him. :kiss:

Symptoms: sore bbs, abdominal twinges (I wouldn't really call them cramps but I guess you can. They are more towards my left side), new onset nausea yesterday afternoon, craving for milk. This craving happened last time I was preggo too! I guess that is my go to sign for future pregnancies. I never drink milk.

Go team SMEP!!! It really works. Fx for more :bfp: 's this month and next!!

Prayers to everyone!!

A HUGE :bfp: for me this morning!!!! :happydance: I truly thank God because without my prayers and his help, I wouldn't be this happy today. :cloud9:

I tested with fmu on 10dpo and received a faint (but there) blue line. Even DH admitted it was there and he never gives in that easily. Yay!!!!!!!! Ofcourse I am still going to test everyday until Friday (when AF is due) just to be sure. After my mc in December I am going to be walking on eggshells for the next 9 months. Not to mention worrying like crazy. DH told me to relax and enjoy. I better listen to him. :kiss:

Symptoms: sore bbs, abdominal twinges (I wouldn't really call them cramps but I guess you can. They are more towards my left side), new onset nausea yesterday afternoon, craving for milk. This craving happened last time I was preggo too! I guess that is my go to sign for future pregnancies. I never drink milk.

Go team SMEP!!! It really works. Fx for more :bfp: 's this month and next!!

Prayers to everyone!!

WOO HOO! Hope always ..... a massive congrats to you. :hugs:

hope you have a very sticky bean in there :baby: i'm currently 5 dpo after following SMEP so send me some babydust :) xxxxxx

Hi girls... Im back from Denmark!

Congratulations Hope Always.... wahoo!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Guess what.... Im joining you, I got my BFP :happydance: on Sunday morning when I was away!!!!! I have done a clear blue test every day since and they have all been positive and it says I am 2-3 weeks pregnant! I am soooo pleased but very nervous as Im still spotting so Im going to take it easy for a few days and fingers crossed that this one works out. I have been praying every day. I have been trying not to get too excited this time as Im so worried.

Good luck girls... here's to team SMEP and hope we get more BFPs soon!!!
xxx

Hi girls... Im back from Denmark!

Congratulations Hope Always.... wahoo!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Guess what.... Im joining you, I got my BFP :happydance: on Sunday morning when I was away!!!!! I have done a clear blue test every day since and they have all been positive and it says I am 2-3 weeks pregnant! I am soooo pleased but very nervous as Im still spotting so Im going to take it easy for a few days and fingers crossed that this one works out. I have been praying every day. I have been trying not to get too excited this time as Im so worried.

Good luck girls... here's to team SMEP and hope we get more BFPs soon!!!
xxx

OH Little S thats fab news.. so pleased that we are hearing about results :)
I'm currently 6dpo, so if you could sprinkle some baby dust my way i would be very grateful :hugs:

Hope you have a very very sticky bean :)

:baby:

Thanks Grand - how are things with you?
x

Im still petrified that each day I wake up this one will be taken away from me. Its so hard not to worry and to enjoy it. :wacko:

Well don't congrats too soon. I got the faint BFP yesterday so I took another one this morning along with a digital. Well the digital was negative but the CVS generic (blue dye) was faintly positive again. I have heard horror stories about the blue dye tests so I am off to buy frer. I ran out of those the other day. I have ic's on the way but they won't be delivered soon. I am only 11dpo so maybe still early for the digital to pick up. Any thoughts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->