Sperm meets egg plan!

It's definitely scary but normally we have no increased risk and while I'm not as carefree as my first pregnancy I'm not in doomsday mode either. I'm trying to be as happy and confident for this new baby as I can. The future is unpredictable but I can control my present attitude and I have chosen to be as peaceful as possible. It was a hard choice but it's helped a lot and I have a much cheerier outlook. (I'm still on edge though if anything seems a bit off). Try as hard as you can to enjoy this moment and the rest of the 8 months...I'm sure these will be our forever babies.

I really hope so Grand...
I was away at the start of the week but felt too nervous to be away so came home early to be with OH.
Im so much more relaxed now that I am home but Im spotting - I have since before my BFP and although it's a small amount and dark brown, it is every day so far and its making me remember last time. I hope that some spotting is normal for some women?
xx

If it's brown it should be fine...could even be leftover implantation bleed. I can see that spotting would definitely be disconcerting. I'm sure you are fine...I've read about so many women who spotted during pregnancy (and my sister too) and they were absolutely perfect. When are you going to see your doctor?

only just got home today so I will call and book tomorrow. How early did you go?
x

I haven't gone yet :wacko: and I was postponing it (making the call) for so long that now he's on vacation for 2 weeks and I won't see him till March 11th. If anything weird happens that makes me worry though before that I will go to someone else earlier. So far so good.

Well don't congrats too soon. I got the faint BFP yesterday so I took another one this morning along with a digital. Well the digital was negative but the CVS generic (blue dye) was faintly positive again. I have heard horror stories about the blue dye tests so I am off to buy frer. I ran out of those the other day. I have ic's on the way but they won't be delivered soon. I am only 11dpo so maybe still early for the digital to pick up. Any thoughts???

I always thought the digital ones weren't as sensitive???? Don't panic just yet :) do a Frer when you get the chance, i'm sure it's your BFP :hugs:

Hi ladies can I join??
I had an MMC in Nov and waited 11 long weeks for my first AF. I think I O'd last weds and am now in the 2WW.
I really hope this is my month and congrats to those that have got their :bfp: and wishing you a H&H 9 months

Well don't congrats too soon. I got the faint BFP yesterday so I took another one this morning along with a digital. Well the digital was negative but the CVS generic (blue dye) was faintly positive again. I have heard horror stories about the blue dye tests so I am off to buy frer. I ran out of those the other day. I have ic's on the way but they won't be delivered soon. I am only 11dpo so maybe still early for the digital to pick up. Any thoughts???

I always thought the digital ones weren't as sensitive???? Don't panic just yet :) do a Frer when you get the chance, i'm sure it's your BFP :hugs:

Well I just bought a first response (newer one with oval windows) and it was :bfn: Granted it was in the afternoon and its still only 11 dpo but shouldn't it be showing if the other tests are showing faint positives? On the blue dye test it was faint again this morning but not as dark as yesterday. I am so confused and getting more depressed as this goes on. I was so happy yesterday and now I feel like the world is closing in. How cruel to show me positives than now I am not. :cry: I will test again in the morning but losing all hope.

Hi Hope Always

Sounds like things are tough at the moment, shame for you. Really hoping and praying that you get a stronger BFP tomorrow morning xxx

Thanks Spoomie. TTC after our miscarriage has been hard enough and now to get 3 faint positives than negative is just breaking my heart. I would like to say that it is still early and I used afternoon urine....etc....but the truth is I should be getting darker positives now. If AF shows I don't know if I can keep TTC. It really is too hard emotionally right now.

Thanks Spoomie. TTC after our miscarriage has been hard enough and now to get 3 faint positives than negative is just breaking my heart. I would like to say that it is still early and I used afternoon urine....etc....but the truth is I should be getting darker positives now. If AF shows I don't know if I can keep TTC. It really is too hard emotionally right now.

Hi Hope

Easier said than done but try and relax... your 11 dpo, your af hasn't shown and you have had a faint positive :) these are all plus'es in your favour at the moment, our bodies and minds have this habit of playing tricks on us :wacko: last month I had all the symptoms and no BFP, this month no symptoms at all so again i feel despondent :( but we will have our babies :baby: It's not over yet, not until the :witch: shows then we start again, we both know we will :)

xxx

Yeah congratulations 3 BFP's i hope there are still many more to come this month!!!

Welcome to the thread Babybell and Niamh22.
HopeAlways... sounds like you're going through a tough time hun... Ive got everything crossed for you and praying you get your BFP... try to think positively, I know its hard.

Grand - I called the docs this morning and they will soon call me back. As Im spotting I just want to ask whether I should take some B6 vits or something? Are you taking any supplements since getting your BFP?

Feeeling very nervous.

Good luck everyone
xxx

Niamh22 - how far gone are you hun?
xx

Hope

I really hope it is good news and AF does not turn up. Monkey12 is right, it is still early and there is still a chance. But, assuming the worst.....if you don't get your bfp this month, you feel now like you won't have the strength to carry on but that will pass, I promise. I speak from experience! As you know I was following smep this past month and when I got my period last Friday I felt really really low. However, the tears have passed and after a full week of feeling sorry for myself and crying I am now focusing on next attempt and day 8 is tomorrow, sigh! :) I really don't wish to sound flippant, or to trivialise your distress, but just wanted to say we all understand your disappointment but to remind you that after a few sad days you WILL pick yourself up and you WILL try again because the prize is so great.

All that said, I'm still hoping and praying you get a darker positive, maybe try waiting till day 14 if that's not too much to bear?

Hope

I really hope it is good news and AF does not turn up. Monkey12 is right, it is still early and there is still a chance. But, assuming the worst.....if you don't get your bfp this month, you feel now like you won't have the strength to carry on but that will pass, I promise. I speak from experience! As you know I was following smep this past month and when I got my period last Friday I felt really really low. However, the tears have passed and after a full week of feeling sorry for myself and crying I am now focusing on next attempt and day 8 is tomorrow, sigh! :) I really don't wish to sound flippant, or to trivialise your distress, but just wanted to say we all understand your disappointment but to remind you that after a few sad days you WILL pick yourself up and you WILL try again because the prize is so great.

All that said, I'm still hoping and praying you get a darker positive, maybe try waiting till day 14 if that's not too much to bear?

Thanks spoomie.. you put it better than i did :)

I followed the SMEP for the first time since my MC and even though i'm only 7dpo my mind is already set on the fact i could be out, i suppose if i think this way then i won't be too dissapointed on march the 4th (af is due) and i test if it doesn't come.
Im trying not to symptom spot :haha: and see what happens

x

Hope

Thank you so much for the support but I have taken all I can handle. It is just getting worse each month. It's not my time and I will move on. Maybe not right now but someday. I feel so bad for those of us suffering when random women, who are clearly not ready for a child, get pregnant. And several times!!!! Or those who wish for miscarriages. This whole experience has changed me as a person and what I believe in. I truly want to hope for the best but it's so hard when bad things happen to good people everywhere. Yes, it's life, it sucks but I don't have to accept it. TTC is eating at our lives and souls. I don't want it to be like this.

I did not test and will not test until AF arrives. I truly think she is on her way and the tests were false positives or crazy evaps. Unfortunately that has pushed me over the edge and I need a break. I want to be happy and this does not make me happy. If AF is on her way than I just want her to come b/c I could really use a coffee and a drink. :cry: :coffee:

mrs im not sure bout 3 to 5 weeks will need a scan to confirm. x

Hope

I am truly sorry for you that you feel so low. If you believe it is right for you to have a break, then that's what you must do. Go and rediscover some happiness and the rest will follow. Coffee and wine sounds soooo good. I enjoyed my first glass of wine in 6 months last Friday (well it was more like a third of a small glass!) which was me sticking two fingers up to af :)

You remain in my thoughts and prayers xx

Proverbs 3:5 and Proverbs 16:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->