Spiders

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Love em or hate em? what do you do when theres one in your house?

We have just moved into our new flat and for almost a week was fine, just horrible skinny leg spiders sitting in the corners but the last 2 nights there have been proper black spiders :( there was a massive one just run accross the floor and it has shaken me all up I'm petrified of them :cry:

How do you get rid? I scream at OH until its gone, but the thing is he works nights so what do I do, I cant even ring anyone to come and move it :hissy: I wont even hoover them up cause I know it has to come pass my hand albeit through a tube but still.

xxx

i'm usually alrite let them crawl or scare them away but one went to crawl up my sofa the other day so it got hoovered!

I don't particularly mind them, unless they are stupidly big ones! :blush: Then I scream like anything! LOL I hate them as well, when they are in my room at night time & you can see them just above your head! :cry:

I dont like them. I kill them. I dont hoover them up, cos they can just crawl back out again. eeek!!!! You usually get more through the summer, so there shouldnt be as many now! x

Congrats on the new place btw! x

i stamp my feet and demand he gets out! if not i throw things at him untill he bogs off.. i hate them they scare me.

Id try and squish it or if there on the floor put a cup or bowl over them for Oh to move when he comes back lol

See I'm not even brave enough to go as close to put a glass over it incase it runs, and what if its on the wall, and stamping on it I couldnt do that cause it would be directly under my foot. I'm pathetic, I am so going to train this baby to move spiders for mummy hehe xxx

Yeah id put a cup over it if it wasnt too huge but i think id shut the door and go in my bedroom if it was really big lol

I hate them so much, they scare the crap outta me....When I see one, I start to shiver and get really scared...I just had one in my bathtub the other day and sqiushed it with a kleenex box hahahaha....

My old basement suite, we used to get wolf spiders...and for those of you who dont know what a wolf spider is, they are HUGE!...
We used to get them in our bathroom and walk in closet....and I could seriously never shower or go pee until hubby went in there to look..........

*shivers*

Ihate them x karl has to move them and if he is at work i get robyn to move it :blush:

I am Usually PERTRIFIED beyond believe of spiders
but last week i had my Brave pants on and actually stroked and held
a female trantula called Vanilla :D im wud normally nearly Faint at the taughts
But looks like baby is giving mammy balls lol..
and id hold her again if i got the chance.... comming from the one who screams
when she sees a money spider.. am not wise xx

Talking of spiders there has just been a BIG one crawl across our floor and i screamed like a girl :blush: made karl come down stairs and catch it :blush:

I am Usually PERTRIFIED beyond believe of spiders
but last week i had my Brave pants on and actually stroked and held
a female trantula called Vanilla :D im wud normally nearly Faint at the taughts
But looks like baby is giving mammy balls lol..
and id hold her again if i got the chance.... comming from the one who screams
when she sees a money spider.. am not wise xx

:shock: send me some of you brave spider vibes please!! xxx

OMG I am sat on the floor on my laptop and a huge big Spiddy just walked casually across my legs......I wouldnt mind but OMG It was that big, it had eyes!! :shock:

I shat myself! I jumped up and battered it to death like a mad woman:blush:

Poor spiddy is now deaded:cry:

Im not bothered by most of them I'll hit them with a shoe or put a glass over them and out the window but weve had a couple of huge ones this last week and found they came from the 'air vent' in the bedroom so thats taped up lol!

They have been way too big to squish cos they'd fight back im sure of it!

x

If there's one in mine or tom's room and my parents asleep, i kill the buggers.. otherwise if mum's around, ill get them to set it free :)

I hate spiders, I usually make my OH catch them for me but if he's not around I try to catch them in a glass, but try to keep a safe distance in case it decides to run lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->