Spiders

omg i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared of em :blush: i cant even look at pics of em i'm that terrified !! when i was in school some mean boys found out how scared i was n put a sticker of one on me back n i ran, screamin like a banshee thru the corridors ripping my clothes off !! (i ended up in my bra n nicks) i was soooooo embarrased :blush:

sara

xxxxxx

I am terrified of them beyond belief. I always get OH to get rid!! Ive been very lucky to not have seen one when hes not been here. But yesterday we were cleaning the living room and there was a nappy on the floor and OH picked it up and I just saw a black thing and I just said "is that a........" and OH jumped across the room cuz he didnt expect something to be there and it was a HUGE, really dark black spider :cry: it was soooo scary!! I was still freaking out about it like 20 mins later. And I had Leo on my knee and I was holding his hands and I thought about the spider and I had a massive shiver and pulled my hands away from Leo really quick (didnt mean to) and it scared him and he cried his eyes out!! I felt soo mean lol!! x

I had a HUGE spider crawling up my leg the other day after I'd been in the garden. Im not too scared of them but that was a scarey bugger!

I don't mind them, if I see one it's either picked up or put under a glass. I NEVER kill them, I wouldn't kill anything living on purpose.

I hate them and if I'm not alone I'll get whoever is with me to move it! I used to scare my mum all the time because I would scream at them lol.

If I'm by myself I normally try to put them under a glass and put them in the garden. I wouldn't kill them because I'd still have to deal with bits of spider anyway!

I don't like them. If DH is around I make him deal with them, if he's not around I'd leave them alone but make sure I kept an eye on where it went.

I have got DH out of work to get one for me before, but it was HUGE!

I'm not a fan of spiders, not petrified of them tho thankfully as my OH is! :rofl: His mom used to actually tell him she saw a spider in his room to make him clean it. I made a mean joke one day when the truck was a mess that there was a spider in it.... didn't work tho he told me to get rid of it.

i hate spiders, i wouldnt be able to get close enough to put a glass over it....NO WAY!! If my hubby is here than he catches them & puts them outside, if hes not here i would shut the door & sleep in Reeses bed with her lol

What is up with all the bug posts lately....my skin is literally crawling!! First Silverfish....and now spiders. Ugh can you tell I'm not a fan of bugs in general!! I get hubby to deal with them! The gnats on the other hand I will gladly kill the little buggers I'm so sick of them!

I hate them :( - just seen one in my room and had to get up and leave

omg Hayley, Im the same as you!!!

A few weeks ago me and OH had just finished doing the deed, and he went the loo to sort himself out... anyways, i was sitting on the bed in a bit of a daze and saw something flitter past... anyway, I thought that I must have been imagining it cos the light was out in our room, and i thought it was just the light of the tv flittering.. anyway, I decided to turn the light on!!! I wish I hadn't! No word of a lie, this spider was possibly the biggest I have ever seen and it crawlled into our bed covers!!!!! Its Was Horrendous... I screamed and screamed, tried to hoover it up, but cos it went into the crease of our sheets, dont think I got it...

I refused to sleep in that room, moved upstairs and made OH blitz the room the next day... Still scares me even now though. :(

xxxxx

LOL Impatient! that story about ur OH made me laugh!!! xxx

i actually don't mind them.
we are in the process of moving into a new house that has been empty for well over a year and spiders are all over the place, really huge ones too. hubby is terrified of them but i just pick em up and put them out of the window.

I hate house spiders :( When I moved into my old house I walked around with a can of raid constantly in my hand, I used to spray half a can on them, then hoover them up.

I do love tarantulas though, I have an adult mexican red knee, sometimes wish I could just set him on them.

i never use to mind bugs when i was younger
but as ive got older they creep me out more and more
lol.
i hate themmmm :(
i always get bit loads though.
& the bites always go huge and get infected eek.
spiders aren't too bad if they are rly small.
but when they are huge and daddy long legs!
AHHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"