Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

One dips you will definitely see an improvement charting helping to pinpoint ovulation.

Almosthere - I have PCOS and my first positive OPK resulted in a further OPK+ a week later and had 60+ cycle

Think my body is definitely gearing up for ovulation again, increased ew cm, spots, upset stomach just waiting for a rise in temps to confirm.

Solli - congrats on the ovulating

what does everyone think are my chances are? im taking the faint opk lines i got as positive as they av gone back to been nit been there and it was with a lil ewcm too and my temps have risen but no lines have gone on my chart any idea why ...because im only half way through my cycle should i take it that my cycles have shortened and guess AF should be due in 14 days?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ca334/thumb.pngMy Ovulation Chart

one_dips, it's hard to say since your last temps were taken at different time than usual? From my point of view, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Honestly, I think positive OPK is really difficult to miss if testing every day, so darker than usual (but not truly positive) tests shouldn't be considered positive. No one can tell for sure without an u/s machine though ;)

Btw, once ovulated, it can take on average from 10 to 16 days to get AF. Everyone's luteal phase is different, but it's usually consistent from cycle to cycle for the same person.

one_dips, it's hard to say since your last temps were taken at different time than usual? From my point of view, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Honestly, I think positive OPK is really difficult to miss if testing every day, so darker than usual (but not truly positive) tests shouldn't be considered positive. No one can tell for sure without an u/s machine though ;)

Btw, once ovulated, it can take on average from 10 to 16 days to get AF. Everyone's luteal phase is different, but it's usually consistent from cycle to cycle for the same person.

i tested two hours later than normal as with not been at work over the w.end i went to bed approx two hours later... even using ffs bbt adjuster the temps are still rising...i hope i have and hope temps keep rising...thanks for your honesty though keeps my feet on the ground ha ha x

if they were true pos opks onedips I would say i you get high temp this am then you have ur three high temps and you would be 3dpo today. however, you said faint opks, some times they can play tricks on us going in and out....I would say no ov until a true pos opk

gh
if they were true pos opks onedips I would say i you get high temp this am then you have ur three high temps and you would be 3dpo today. however, you said faint opks, some times they can play tricks on us going in and out....I would say no ov until a true pos opk

ig you look at my chart i got a high temp but not as high as day before but took the temp at normal time...is that classed as a 3rd high ...my temps over the weekend were taken later so could have been a little higher as was taken 2 hours later

hello ladies,

almostthere- yay to no spotting ! hope u caught the eggy ! gl & fx 4r ya ! i wud never want to use bcp again as i blame it 4r the spotting but again there is a part of me which keeps saying that bcp can stop spotting:shrug:

one dips- sorry abt all the confusion..i never had darker lines than control lines but had temp hikes..i had lines almost as dark as control but i drink a lotta water & pee a lot & also i never did opk's regularly..
i hope ur temp stays up ! gl !

soili- yay 4r the o ! i had couple of quest abt pcos if u dont mind ! lately i have a feelin i'm not o bcuz of my scanty af bleed..i have gud ewcm for 4 days & light twinges..i stopped bbt & opk..hw did u know u were not o'ing? got any tests done ? i had prog test & all gud !

katie- sorry abt the spotting & confusin symps ! i hope its a bfp ! its normal to feel that way abt the prg announcement ..don't beat urself up..have a gud time with ur bff & gl !

jelly- hope u o real soon dear !

hi chloe,hw have u been ?

gh

ig you look at my chart i got a high temp but not as high as day before but took the temp at normal time...is that classed as a 3rd high ...my temps over the weekend were taken later so could have been a little higher as was taken 2 hours later

I am confused-I see you got another pos opk-so are you in your tww now? If so woohoo! IF not, hope you will be soon! :thumbup:

and yum i think my spotting could be due to stopping bcps too-the whole "my body needs to get back to normal" thing is what could be causing this abnormal spotting for sure.

and katie, i second yum's apology about the spotting-I may be seeing my spotting soon-although did not after dtd last night-I have noticed my spotting has not been occuring as early on in my tww compared to my cycles last year so FX spotting is almost gone completely for me and I hope for all of us soon!

almostth- yay to no spotting after dtd..i sure hope ur body is adjusting after bcp & will go away real soon! i've been told that body might need 6 months to get back to normal !
i was hopin 4r the same but unfortunately my body never got back to normal even after 5yrs :cry:

:dust:

so sorry to hear yum!

and It has been over 8 months since I stopped bcps...so I am assuming after 12 months my body will be almost there!

cd24 today, can't believe it...expecting after on memorial day, give or take a few days...

soili- yay 4r the o ! i had couple of quest abt pcos if u dont mind ! lately i have a feelin i'm not o bcuz of my scanty af bleed..i have gud ewcm for 4 days & light twinges..i stopped bbt & opk..hw did u know u were not o'ing? got any tests done ? i had prog test & all gud !

Yum, I had progesterone test done in March 2011, at CD3 and CD21 and it came up with very low number. In fact, my CD3 progesterone value was so low, it indicated that I probably wasn't ovulating for a few months already. And CD21 value came even lower than that. Back then I would randomly spot and my periods were very light and lasted more than a week. I didn't know how to properly chart back then, but I remember having EWCM completely randomly and I never had a positive OPK on those cycles.

I haven't done progesterone test to confirm ovulation these days, but I temped for a few cycles to confirm. My EWCM is very obvious, I get 2 days of solid positives on IC and AF comes 12 days after O. Usually very heavy on first day, medium on second and then it's pretty much just spotting for a few days.

My cycles are very different when I ovulate and when I don't, so it's kinda easy to tell, even without charting or OPK.

I say if your progesterone test confirmed ovulation, then there's nothing to worry about! Unless you did it long time ago and your cycles/period changed since then.

almosthere, so happy you haven't noticed any spotting yet this cycle! Sounds very promising!! :)

Hi ladies,
No major updates from me. Still nauseous every day (no puking, but eating is h.a.r.d), and headaches come and go. Almost, happy for so spotting :)

Expat - yep that sounds familiar. Never thought I'd lose ten pounds while pregnant. My appetite has slightly picked up the past couple days though. I found that drinking half Gatorade/half water gets me to stay hydrated better. Chloe and I are in the December Snowflakes thread, have you gone there yet??

Almost here - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope the spotting stays away!

daydream, phew, I've lost a kilo in the past 10 days. Eating and drinking little bits, but that was a bit of a surprise, and worried DH. Glad to know i'm not alone. I'll find the snowflakes thread and join on :) I've been drinking a TON of juice at least!

expatttc, daydream, great to hear from you, girls!! Not much left to go till the end of first trimester, hopefully the meals will become much more enjoyable by then! :D I hear it's pretty common to loose some weight early on!

almosthere, everything crossed for you!! I really hope this cycle is the one!

hi all...doctors this morning jope they will take me seriously today and run some tests ...im 6dpo and temps still wacky? any suggestions not heard from mrspttc in a while think that was her u.name....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ca334/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

one_dips, good luck at the doctor! I hope they give you some tests.

almosthere, hope the spotting is still gone!

Yum, the only way i knew if i O'd is by BBT. I had progesterone tests that also told me i had not yet O'd, but I never got a period unless i actually O'd. Except maybe this one time on Clomid, which confused my doctor, but she never did any tests, so we don't really know what happened with that cycle. Sorry thats probably not much help!

MrsP - hope you're having a lovely time in Turkey!

Soili, how are you doing?

I'm anxiously awaiting my 2nd tri so that i can leave some of these less than pleasant pregnancy symptoms behind me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->