Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Aww, guys, you're so great!! :) And you know just the right things to say to comfort! Thank you so much!!

dreaminghopin, that is really reassuring about the vitamins! Your DH's results improved TONS! Thank you so much for sharing! He wasn't taking anything at the time he did first SA, but I've already put him on Selenium-ACE, Zinc, Vit. D. And waiting for CoE-Q10, Acai, Horny Goat Weed + Maca and L-Carnitine to arrive in mail, so he'll start taking them asap.

yum, my ovulatory cycles are easy to read. The EWCM is impossible to miss, increases closer to O and goes away completely after. This cycle I didn't notice same pattern. I still get EWCM, but much less and it's not consistent. And I've been using OPK since CD10 and haven't had a positive yet. And they always work for me. If I don't O in the next days, it's likely I might start spotting again, as it's CD26 already. I think the latest I've ever ovulated was CD28.

Aw hugs solli, I usuallyhave cycles31 to 33days and spot a few days before. Af, but this time im only 3 dpo have pre af type spotting. Only on cycle day 25 grrrrr.....

soili- i think v all have some annovulatory cycles ! u hav been havin +opk with ewcm past cycles so, may b its just this month & u could still O.hope u'll get that smiley face soon !

pooky-sorry abt the spotting..did u do anythin diff like exercise/sex/any gp tests which might have triggered it ? hope its ib ! fx !

babydust to all!

and wow dreaminghopin what kind of vitamins is he taking? i need to get mine on those!!! amazing incline in sperm counts wow! congrats!

afm not temping or opking but did have sticky white/creamy cm tha breaks easily-noticed after dtd at midnight last night, so nearing O and hoping to O for mothers day but think it may not happen until a couple days after...

Dreaminghopin, let us know what your DH is taking. I'd want my husband to take some vitamins too if we fail to conceive again.

Yes, yum, I'm not kidding you. I could clearly see a pony on the scan :winkwink:

Thinking of you, almosthere! Hope O arrives just in time for mother's day.

Pookabear, I'm also 3DPO and spotting arrived again, like it always does. Still trying to remain hopeful, but mentally preparing myself for another cycle.

Hi ladies

Expattc I am so glad that spotting has stopped.*

Mrs pttc hope your having a fab holiday

For those interested my*hubby takes wellman, macca, zinc and vitamin c. He has also stopped drinking tea and coffee and now wears boxers.*

Sorry about spotting katiettc have you started taking your progesterone yet?

Got my smily face today. Managed to bd last night but have relatives visiting this weekend so hoping we will get another opportunity. My Walls are way too thin!!!*

Yay for the smiley dreaming! GL trying to fit in dtd, maybe it can be a fun little game? Is your bathroom en suite? You could always turn on the shower for a noise blocker. Or the TV up loud. GL and have fun!

Thank you, dreaminghopin, for the info on your DH's vitamins. Yes, I started taking progesterone 2 days ago. I was trying to do some math here and realized that even if I was pregnant, I don't think it could affect my spotting, since it always starts before the poor egg even gets a chance to implant itself and start sending signals to the rest of the body. Who knows how it all works. I say ignore the presence of relatives and BD all you want. Turn some music on, or 'take a shower' together, as daydream suggested :winkwink: Good luck this month!

Soilli - :hugs: sorry you have had such bad news, fingers crossed it's not as bad as irst feared

Katie TTC - Good Luck hope youve managed to catch the egg

MrsPTTC - Hope you are having a great holiday

Expat - How are you doing now has the infection gone?

Dreaminghopin - Hope you managed to get some bedding time in this weekend

AFM - just taking temps in the hope I ovulate this cycle

just spotted after wiping after peeing....have not dtd yesterday and not yet today so assuming I am in my tww! ov spotting i would guess =) FX for me and all others waiting to test their next cycle...hope we dont get any intense spotting this round ladies!

hiya everyone just thought id drop a msg and give an update.. im on cd 28 still no positives on opk's... crazy temps, wet cm last week but not stretchy in the slightest but on and off twinges over the past week nothing intense but definetly there and does seem to be on left side (was right side last month but sharper pain)... around cd 31 i felt the sharpest twing so looking forward to end of this week when might feel summit... hope it means something (any idea's could it be the egg popping out) .. Im still taking pre conception and epo and BDing everyother day or every 3 days.... getting fed up on this cycle now and only halfway through! :( had another two preganancy announcments this weekend and a baby boy scan annoucment and one due next week! **sigh**
My temps are crazy too any suggestions...
Also last month after sharpe twinge on cd 31 a week later cd36 i had creamy beige colour cm any idea's didn't spot until cd 51....

Sorry not replied in a while try not to comeon all the time to try and stop myself obsessing... lol (not working ha ha)

almosthere, yay for TWW! I hope it's a very fertile cycle for you! Keep us posted about any symptoms!

Jellycat, thank you! Your temps seem nice and low, just how pre-O should be! I hope you ovulate soon enough! I know it sucks waiting!

one_dips, I really wish I could say something comforting... But with cycles of 60 days long and spotting pre-AF, there's a very good chance you might not be ovulating. I know it's not something you wanna hear or believe. And I really hope I'm wrong, but I've been there.
You don't have to ovulate in order to have a period. Sometimes the uterine lining just grows thick enough and cannot support itself only on estrogen. So it start shedding slowly causing first spotting and then more heavy flow. Not to say that it's impossible for ovulation to eventually happen, even in a very long cycle, just like that, spontaneously! So it's a good thing you're charting!

The only news I have from myself is that I have finally ovulated. CD28-29. I don't remember it ever happening this late. But better late than never. I think the key for timely ovulation for me is sticking to more balanced meals pre-O and working out. Even with Metformin, too much carbs and low activity seem to slow everything down.

Morning ladies*

Thanks for the bedding encouragement. Managed to bd a couple of time and will again tonight.*
Strange thing is that I have had smily faces 3 days in a row (Friday, sat and Sunday). I know the instructions stress not to test after first smily but can anyone explain what this means. It has happened a couple of times before and I do remember reading that multiple positive opks can signal pcos. *Recent scan didn't show any signs of this. Temps still low this morning so assuming I have not ovulated and will keep bd.*

Soili yay for ovulating*

dreaminghopin, I use IC OPK, so not sure how digital ones work for sure. But I usually get like half positive, followed by 2 days of proper positives and ovulate the day after the last one. Doesn't matter if I ovulate early or later, it's always 2 days of straight positives. I don't know if it indicates PCOS or not, they still wouldn't tell me for sure that I have it. I know I do have PCO, showed on every scan I had.

hiya solli...
oh dear feel abit ill after reading your reply...i hope your wrong i suppose ill see afrer next week i should have ovulated as will start spotting the next week...

If your not wrong and i arnt ovulating what would the next steps be?

oh dear...

one-dips...praying you did O!!! <3

soili-glad to hear you OD! I am actually starting to think I may not have but not sure....I dtd after the spotting ordeal, and no spotting after dtd which usually happens in my tww....also still have not noticed any ewcm after dtd....usually do every cycle...but not doing self cm checks very relaxed approach this cycle. None the less, I am sure if we get pregnant this cycle, we will have very close DD's!!

Dreaminghoping...I have gotten 5 days of pos!!!! Some say we may be catching the beginning, middle, and end of our surge. Perhaps the reason some cycles have more longer surges is because our bodies fail to ov the first time and retries right after! Hope this helps..it's just what I have been told and read...=)

afm cd16...if I did not O yesterday, then I will be Oing by cd22 the latest...yay bring it onnnnnn =)-

dreaminghopin, just remembered something! When they say with PCOS you can get multiple postive OPKs, they mean, you can get one, not ovulate and then get another like a week or two later and only ovulate then. That never happened to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->