Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

So much for me NOT ovulating!!!

Very early so trying not to get my hopes up, but :wohoo: :yipee: :cloud9: x

Attachments

• STP62662.jpg
    STP62662.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0574.jpg
    IMAG0574.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Mrs PTTC I am so excited for you, to hell with being cautious, just enjoy the moment for now (then resume being cautious later because, well, that's pretty normal :haha:)

Thanks Nell hun!! I've missed you. You got any scan pics you'd like to share? Would love to see them :) DH and I are in a state of shock. He's at work, I rang him on the way to work but his car-share friend was there so didn't want to tell him so I told him to call me when no-one is around at work. He thought something bad had happened! I must only be about 9DPO so was amazed it showed up on a digi, but I decided to chance it! Feeling ok, thought I'd cry, or be sick, or worry if I'd done the right thing, but none of those, just a bit shakey! x

mrspttc - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing a happy dance all around for you :) :) :)

wow at those tests for 9dpo!
So did you spot? was this a clomid cycle?

AFM: No scan piccies, my 12wk scan wasn't a proper photo IYSWIM, just printed onto A4 paper so not really quality enough to scan. I have a scan next week at 19weeks so all being well I'll get a proper quality photo and will share :)

I know, weird! Yes it was a clomid cycle & had follicle tracking, follie was 22mm a week past saturday & was ready to go at any time, but when I went back on the Tuesday the follie was still there but rangy & misshapen. They said either I hadn't ovulated or I had not long ovulated but didn't want me to go back for any further scans, just ring when I get AF... So I've taken it as ovulating on the Monday evening, though tbh I had a few cramps on the Sunday evening - but assume if I'd ovulated on the Sunday then the follie would have completely popped by the tues :shrug:. So it took 8 clomid cycles & 22 months ttc but got there in the end. Not counting my chickens though! VERY early days...

Glad everything going well for you nell, I take it there's only 1? Are you going find out the sex? x

Oh my god mrs p that is so amazing!! Absolutely made up for you huge congratulations :flower::hugs::baby:
Xxxxx

Mrsp- omg I decided to check this board during one of my middle of the night pee breaks and now I know why!!! Gosh I am so over the moon for you!! You got your digi too! Enjoy it, be thrilled!! The bfps in this thread really do come in threes :happydance:

Absolutely thrilled to bits for you.. Enjoy this fantastic time. You have made my day. How you feeling? Did you have any symptoms that made you test early.

Nell are you going to find out sex next week at your scan or stay team :yellow:? Great to hear from you!!

:happydance::wohoo: Yay MrsP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this moment!! That digi readout is the best, isn't it?? I can't believe it picked it up so early. Also, shows what the doctors know about ovulation! how did DH react? I'm soooooo happy for you!

:hi: Nell! Was wondering how you were. Sounds like things are still good! Would love to see those scan pics at your 19 week scan!

omgsh mrspttc sooo amazing what a long awaited moment for you-so happy for you!!!

Almosthere, I'm so sorry about dh's results :hugs: Don't get upset over one test, let's see what the tests next Friday show. Sounds like many girls here were able to improve their dh's sperm by making them take vitamins, eat right etc. It only takes one good sperm cell to fertilize that egg. Crossing my fingers!

Oh my god, MrsP, sooo excited for you :wohoo: Congratulations! :flower: Savor that moment! What's up with women getting their bfps during their 'anovulatory' cycles :winkwink: This thread is so full of hope and promise, it's just a matter of time before every single one of us gets our bfp :happydance:

expat, you talk about hardship postings, do you mind sharing what you're doing in PNG (sorry if you already did and I missed it and it's ok if don't want to share). Just curious how a Canadian girl and an Italian guy end up in Papua New Guinea.

AFM, starting week 6 today. Feeling good, spotting is still there but fairly mild. I'd say the only symptoms so far is having boobs that are ready to explode any moment and smelling popcorn and pickles from miles away. I am yet to experience any kind of nausea or sickness. Hoping to get another scan this Friday to see some progress.

Sending loads of baby dust :dust:

Katie - sounds so very familiar. Those were my early symptoms. Enjoy the no nausea while it lasts! If you do get it, it will start in a couple of weeks

Mrsp - I keep smiling thinking of your bfp. You were the second person to reply to this thread, this is just so well deserved! Does your clinic do betas? You'll have to keep posting your darker tests in the next couple days, that part is so fun.

Aww ladies, you're making me well up with all your lovely replies, thank you so much! Love you all.

Katie, bump buddies!! :thumbup:

Yes daydream, 2nd on the thread, I've been on it almost 18 months, got there in the end.

I still can't believe it, wish the tests were darker, but I guess it doesn't matter that much when you get preggers on a digi! I'm wondering whether I'm more like 10 or 11 dpo? I haven't had many symptoms really, though have had horrible dreams & insomnia since Sunday, hallucinating & sleep talking lol. Almost fell asleep at my desk on Monday! Bit of a bad stomach this morning, & had slight cramping to my left side this afternoon. I'm not too worried as I've heard that's normal, just want a nice dark line!

No daydream I don't think uk clinics do betas. I'll need to ring the dr's though I doubt they'll see me for a test, in the uk if you've done hpt's they are so reliable they just book you a midwife appointment. God even talking about it seems ridiculous!

x

So exciting! And those dreams are a good sign, means your progesterone is nice and high. I had one night with hallucinations early on too, it freaked me out a bit, but also normal

Thanks daydream, someone on another thread said the same, so yay for the hallucinations ha ha! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->