Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Mrs P, all your symptoms sound spot on :)

Katie, DH and I work for different humanitarian and development agencies - him from the UN side and me from the NGO (non governmental organization) side.

My focus is on disaster reduction in places of conflict (disasters can drive war, war can make the impacts of disasters much worse). I met DH by interviewing him when we were both working on human rights issues in Sri Lanka. :)

So....we're used to being based in hardship postings. Now with the avocado, we'll have to see what types of settings we will choose for the next post (slim pickings). Normally the choices vary between places of hardcore issues (for now, like Syria, Libya, Sth. Sudan) to places that are difficult but with localized conflict (like Papua is now) to places that are calm and developing (like Cambodia, etc.).

mrsp- woooooooow !:happydance::yipee::yipee: so happy 4r u ! wish u h&h 9 mnths !

nell- so gud to c u after long :flower: hw r u ? do post sum scan pics !

almost- sorry abt the results hun :hugs: but as the ladies here said, hope u'll get better results next time with the vits,herbs ! u r so young so dont think of ivf yet ! fx u'll get ur bfp on a natural cycle !

katie- happy abt ur the results & less spotting..hope the spotting will stop soon & have a great scan on fri !

expat - wat u do is :thumbup: thats such a sweet story abt u meetin ur dh ! have u ever been to india ?

hi to everyone else !

afm, nothin new.. thanks 4r all the support ladies ! v r planning to go to chicago( first time) next weekend & stay with my childhood friend 4r a week ! so excited!

yum, LOVE india. Have been there for both work and play, and my two god-kids live in Delhi :)

Oh wow, expat, kudos to you and your husband for doing that kind of job! Thanks for sharing your story.

MrsP, bump buddies indeed!! :thumbup: I keep smiling every time I think about your bfp. You've been waiting for so long.

Yum, have fun in Chicago! That's where my husband and I had our first date. One day he surprised me with a downtown carriage ride and a dinner at the top of the Hancock building. The rest is history. Would love to go back some day.

Congrats MrsP on the BFP! AF showed up today, which is probably a good thing. I posted earlier about DDT with ex husband. I've met someone in my two (typical, after being separated for 2 years, lol).

I had 4 days of spotting but think I have a 13-14 lp if you go by first flow. Do you think I might have a progesterone problem?

What an amazing job/situation you are in! Though hope when the LO comes you'll be somewhere safe!

Thanks Yum! Hope you enjoy your holiday!

Aww thank you Katie :flower:

x

MrsP, just stopping by to say HUGE CONGRATS- I can't think of anyone (apart from Nell, hi Nell!) that I was rooting for so much, that I don't even know!

I start down-regging for my FET on Saturday- I will think of you and your positive news to keep me happy and focused!

Hi to everyone else and almosthere, sorry to hear you're having a tough time x

MrsP - I think your test are crazy dark for 9 or 10dpo o don't worry, the fact you got the digi to say it is enough :)

AFM- Thanks so much for everyones wishes, I feel really bad, I do still read but I find this thread moves so fast for me to keep up with personals. We will be finding out the gender next week all being well otherwise with the scan that is - we're heading up to my parents right after, so there'll be a delay of a few days to a week but i'll be back to let you know :)

Thanks daydream, someone on another thread said the same, so yay for the hallucinations ha ha! :haha: x

Im always checking back on this thread and I am so happy to see you have got your bfp congratulations that is fantastic news!!x

MRS P!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPPY FOR YOU!!! you totally deserve this:)))) Everybody does!!!!!!

MrsP - how's it going? Have you tested again and gotten darker lines?

MrsPTTC - Just caught up with the thread and OMG I am so hapy for you and routing for you to have a happy and healthy 9 months.................. Its excellent news I bet you are still in shock ! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Expattc - wow I have so much respect for people that do those type of jobs it must be very tough at times to see what happens in troubled countries but rewarding at the same time. Hope you manage to get the posting that you both want.

AFM - my temps are rubbish, looks like I havent ovulated, no signs of AF..... think this is goingto be a long annovulatory cycle. Had kind of got used to three cycles of 35isg days and ovulating so it feels abit of a kick in the teeth to think I still have my 'issues'. As of monday Im going to give my diet and healthy exercise regime 100%

Awww ladies, I'm at work on overtime & been reading your messages in my break, I've had tears in my eyes! You're all so lovely & I'm touched the old faces (or names I should say lol) have been back to congratulate me! I am amazed it has finally happened & on such a weird cycle too. It still hasnt really sunk in but we're off work all next week so hopefully we will get our head around it! I forgot to answer Nell earlier, no I haven't spotted so far. GL for the gender scan & look forward to hearing your news. enjoy your break.

Mrshy you're so sweet hun. wishing you all the best for your next IVF, I was so sure you would be preggo before me!

Daydream, yes I'm a bit obsessed with testing, will post pics this weekend when I can get on the laptop :)

Jellycat, sorry for the crappy cycle hun :hugs:

x

MrsP, hope you're enjoying seeing your lines get darker. So happy for you. :flower: How are you feeling?

I had my scan yesterday and got to see it all: the gestational sac, the yolk sac, the fetal pole and the most precious sight ever - the heart beat. Still no sickness, but eating has become a chore. I put the latest scan picture on the fridge door to motivate me to eat and it's been helping tremendously. Spotting is practically gone.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :dust:

I still come by and read this thread every now and then and noticed Nell and MrsPTTC have their BFP's. Just wanted to say congratulations!! So happy for both of you :) I'm hanging in there. Due any day now so feeling tired and hot :)

Katie - oh yay I'm so thrilled for you!

Island girl - GL!! You'll have to stop back by and let us know how labor and delivery goes

Eeek thanks Islandgrl, I've been wondering how you've been getting on! Almost due?! Wow! GL with the delivery & yes do pop back & let us know the details!

Katie that is brilliant news! How many weeks/days were you when you had your scan? I will be having one too with being on clomid. Silly question but is it just a normal ultrasound or trans vag? Not sure if they could see anything normally so early? :shrug: Upload your scan pic hun, I know there's not a lot to see but its still lovely :)

I am feeling fine thanks, cramping seems to have subsided, just can't sleep at night! :sleep: I'm gutted I'm going to have to stop drinking green tea until I've spoken to my doctor. I've read it can prevent the absorption of folate. I normally have 3 cups a day at work! So many things to learn about what I can & can't have... Will post more HPT pics later. How are you feeling?

x

Hi ladies-just popping in to wish wellness and health to all....it has been a very hard weekend for me setting up endless appointments with FS and Urologist, sperm analysis, and so on-also had to get approved to be in the FS insurance or something like that so that I won't get charged rediculous payments...

although I got neg. sperm analaysis results from dh, I refuse to give up just yet with natural pregnancy...I started my opks last night and am still hoping to OV soon and catch that 1 lucky sperm that I DH and I need to get preg. for our 5 yr. wedding anniversary!!

Hi almost there sorry u have that to do especially on a weekend, I admire your positive attitude, i hope u will get ur bfp soon and the best anniversary present ever!!

I saw my dr again was fuming afterwards as he just will not acknowledge that the progesterobe could be a problem or that it could be peaking and then dropping off too soon, even after I said I was pretty sure I o'd as had all the pre and post O symptoms I usually get and think it could be dropping off he seems to think I either O or I don't each cycle and there us no grey area as had a good level on a precious cycle, so he basically said some cycles might not be ovulating and so i should wait a few more months as it might just take longer....even though he had said come back after a year of trying
I nearly hit the roof and really had to push to try and get somewhere, in the end he said he would talk to the consultant I previously saw privately to see what he wants to do anything else,scans etc so waiting for him to call me now with what to do next.
He would t even do the day 3 tests even tho the first half of the cycle can affect the luteal phase, my hubby came with me tho and said we could get a SA so waiting on the results of that, he probably thinks that will pacify me.....ha he is wrong!

So not sure what's next at the mo play more of the waiting game and waiting to O this cycle and for my prog cream to arrive he said it probably wouldn't do any harm to use it,

Anyway sorry for the rant the bfp stories on here keep me going through these frustrating times hope everyone is good
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->