Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thanks expatttc-I hope so as it would make my day to at least get in this week to move things as fast as possible as DH and I were so excited when we were told we could start today!!!

Hope you and LO are feeling well!!

I was worried about my hormones and without having them checked I messed around with Vitex and progestrone cream and I started bleeding for almost a full 2 weeks out of the month. Vitex is so popular but I urge people to be careful screwing around with it. And it is esp. dangerous to anyone with fibroids. Thankfully everything went back to normal after a few cycles of stopping both.

Daydream, I just saw you got your bfp on Gonal-f, ovidrel, and IUI. How were the side effects on Gonal F?

Daydream, I just saw you got your bfp on Gonal-f, ovidrel, and IUI. How were the side effects on Gonal F?

Not bad at all. Just got uncomfortable day before of IUI bc I had three large follicles, but I thought it was better than the clomid side effects. The only hard part is the first shot. After that, you're used to it and it's easy

Thanks ladies! Raspberry today yay! :happydance:

Hope - I don't really know how I got through all those clomid cycles TBH! I think after the 4th round I'd resided myself to the fact the clomid wasn't going to work. I could've insisted to the FS in April after the 6th round that I wanted IUI or IVF but I think the thought of either of them made me shiver, I wanted them to be a last resort, so when the FS said his opinion was another 6 months of clomid I just had to go with it, & he was right in the end. Daydream is right, he didn't believe in LPD/progesterone issues...

Yum, happy belated birthday, :cake: & sorry you're feeling down :hugs:

Almosthere hope you can go forward with the IVF.

Katie, was your latest scan abdominal or T/V? I'll be about 9.5 weeks when I have my next one.

Daydream, can't believe you're half way there already!

x

hello,

mrsp- great scan & raspberry ! must have been so xciting 4r both of u :happydance: did u share the nws with family&frns yet ? have a h&h 9 mnths ! so happy 4r u !
thanks 4r the wishes & hugs !

daydream- thanks 4r the wishes..cantaloupe already ! wow, times fly so fast !

hope the other mommies to b r good :)

almost- any updates ? hope u got in & all is gud to go 4r the ivf this mnth !

jelly-luks like v r cycle buddies !

have a good weekend ladies & babydust to all !

Happy belated birthday, yum! Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Hope, we tried for 5 months. One had to be skipped because clomid caused me to produce 8 mature follicles and we didn't want to risk it.

Almosthere, hope you could squeeze in the ap and will be able to start ivf this cycle! You're getting so close! FX!

MrsP, beautiful scan of Baby P! My last scan was t/v. It was pretty hilarious, dh was with me at the office for the first time and when he saw the probe he lost his ability to speak. He had no clue the first scans go THAT way. The look of horror on his face said it all :rofl: See what I have to go through each time, I told him.

Daydream, the bump is getting more beautiful each time I check your blog :flower: It's hard to believe you're already halfway through.

Thanks ladies, and yes it goes by SO FAST! I'm hoping the second half is just as fast because I'm ready to meet our little one.

Thanks Yum, :flower: We've told both sets of parents, all 3 brothers, 2 brothers girlfriends, and a couple of best friends each. Oh & my boss knows. No-one else until the dating scan though!

Katie that's hilarious! My DH was exactly the same! He asked me why I was taking my knickers off & his face was a picture! :rofl: x

Thanks for answering all of my questions. I know I have a lot of them! Exciting to hear about all of your BFP journeys!

I'm sure I will be back with more.

Hi ladies-I have been laying low with BNB threads since I have no idea what is going on this cycle! So far-I have a Monday Procedure to hopefully prove to our insurance that DH and I can do IVf. The hold up is due to not having done this procedure (sonohystogram)-as my FS financial aid lady says she cannot submit DH's S.A results and my CD3 test results and other blood results to prove we need ivf until after Mondays procedure. At that point, my insurance will have to wait to get results, then it will take another 2 or 3 days for them to either say A. We can go ahead and continue with IVF with converage, B. we need to do iui 1st, or C. we need to get an HSG test. IF we need to do an HCG test then we will not be starting ivf this cycle I am sure...as I am supposed to start lupron shots Aug 13th which is a week from Monday...so FX...I am being very DARING as my BNB status says haha and taking my BCPs....very hopeful this will all work out but I understand it may not,.,..

Thinking about you, almosthere! Hope everything works out and you start IVF soon. Fingers crossed! You're almost there :thumbup:

Almostthere, that is so frustrating! I hate insurance companies! I, too, had to get both of those procedures (SIS/HSG) so feel free to ask me any questions about them if you get curious. Good luck! I will be thinking of you!

almosthere, I hope it all works out for you so you can get started ASAP! I start downregging with Lupron this Wednesday, August 8th. Would love a buddy!! :)

OH TLM I am supposed to start my lupron Aug 13th...we would be so close in cycles!!!

Hope-did your dr's have you do the tests or you needed it for insurance purposes too?? And I am doing my SIS tomorrow...kind of nervous as I have no idea what to expect...is it a time of intervaginal ultrasound but just more painful?? Also, they said I need to eat a huge breakfast in case of nausea, to take 4 pills I got for the procedure and also advil tylenol....so I guess I will be taking like 3 advil before the procedure for cramps-seems like a lot of meds!!

And thanks katie!! I am almost done with all needed tests, at least I will know within a week what my insurance will say and if I can start lupron, still taking my BCPS!

oh is it safe for me to drive to and from the procedure on the medication I need to take for it???

Almost here- mine wasn't painful, just a bit uncomfortable during. My RE prescribes Valium just in case bc she doesn't want her office associated w pain. I didn't really need it though it did make me less nervous about it. If you're only taking Advil then you should be fine to drive but maybe call before to check just in case. GL you should do fine

Almost, what is a SIS? I don't think I had one... Praying that everything goes well today!!! It would be awesome if we could be ivf buddies!!

Almost here- ohh just reread and saw they prescribed you something. Depends on what they prescribed you. Probably best to have DH take you. I know one is prob antibiotic, one of the others could be Valium so they won't let you drive on that. Do you take it a hour before you go?

almost- hope everythin goes well 2mrw ! like the ladies said, hope it'll b painfree ! will b thinkin of u ! tc !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->