Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

hope- congrats :happydance: have a h&h 9 mnths !

almost- thats gud news abt the insurance ! may b u shud call ur fs again ?

mrsp- glad it went well !

oh goodness...well I called my FS Monday leaving a voicemail AND yesterday...I am about to call in 20 minutes again!! The big thing is I need my lupron to pick up for ivf if I am going to continue this cycle OR I need to be able to cancel apt. and get a new ivf schedule (they cgave me a day by day calender for ivf cycle 1..) so either way I need to get in contact and I have no idea what is going on!!

That's so annoying almosthere!!! Yes, I would definitely call again. Do they have an RN or MA you can speak to and ask questions? That is just unacceptable!!!!!!

I know this sounds weird and might not be true, but I kind of feel like since we moved to ivf we are getting better / more attentive service from my RE. He was never unresponsive but I feel like he is now more willing to go out of his way to be available. Maybe it's normal because obviously there is a lot more at stake! Anyone else have similar experiences??

Almostthere - Great News with the insurance

Hope - Congrats :)

AFM - CD14 and no second line on an OPK yet so looks like I'm nowhere near ovulating hopefully a second line will start appearing soon

almostthere: that is sooo frustrating about your doc! At least you got your insurance approval though for IVF...that is so exciting!!! Definitely keep us posted of when you will start.

My second beta level today was 1358, but I don't know what the first was so I can't tell anything from it. The nurse left a message saying that was "pretty good" but of course I read into that not being "excellent." Anyone else know anything about beta?
In any case, I can schedule my first scan as soon as Friday to make sure it is not ectopic and to see how many yolk saks there are, etc. Soooo nervous!!!

Hi ladies.....so yet another update as usual, haha....nurse finally got back to me-guess the doctor did not review my SIS until this morning, but I still think they should have called about my whole BCP thing...but long story short...I am already getting my HSG done...TOMORROW.....at 1:30.....cannot believe how fast this whole process is going. The nurse said to keep taking my bcps and that I may still start my lupron on Monday...omgsh....I am starting to get excited about ivf...BUT my excitement will not be official until I learn if I will in fact have an undelayed ivf cycle...hehe...anywho,,hoping they can rid of my polyp with the HSG tomorrow =)

Hope you O soon Jellycat!

goodluck with your upcoming scan hope!!

Good luck Almostthere! Hope your HSG is as painless as mine! Glad to hear the IVF is moving along. Keep us posted...How was your experience with the SIS by the way?

Hi hope it was a bit crampy and stingy when he injected the saline and painful cramps driving home but other than that not horrid....my journal may go into more details! And glad to hear your hsg was painless!

almost- thats great news .. r u getting ur polyp removed too tmrw ? gl with the appnmt tmrw !

hope-sorry, i have no idea abt the beta results :hugs:
fx for sticky & healthy bean ! hope u can get ur scan real soon for some peace of mind & reassurance !

I also have no idea about beta results hope-perhaps you can looks up numbers and the meanings online??

and yum I am not sure about if they can remove the polyp today-I believe if it is small enough then they will! And I think it is only about 1 or 2 cm's big so that is not too bad...

Hi Ladies!
There was a lot to catch up on, so forgive me if i don't address everything!

Almosthere - good luck with your HSG/polyp removal today! Sounds like you have had quite the adventures with your FS and insurance regarding all of your tests and IVF. I hope you get to start this month!

Hope - congrats on your BFP! Beta's can vary so much from person to person. I googled it once and saw ranges in the 10,000's, so the important thing is that it seems pretty high and that it doubles or triples every couple days. I saw an RE and she only took my beta once, and it was a little over 1000, and I wasn't sure how many DPO i even was at that time. But she just went straight to an ultrasound. Once we saw that baby had a heartbeat, she told me i didn't need to come back to her and could go see my regular OB/GYN. But I didn't get preggo using any sort of assistance, so there was no real need to monitor me too closely I don't think.

MrsP - glad the MW apt went well! You will love that 12 week scan :)

Hi to everyone else (Yum, expattc, daydream, TLM, and others)! Hope all is well with you.

Costa Rica was lovely, although some of the roads were super bumpy and I was a little worried I would dislodge something in my tummy, but so far all seems well. baby girl kicks me daily, which is great to feel, even tho sometimes she goes a little crazy and it starts to make me feel a bit queasy!

welcome back chloe-I have always wanted to go to the romantic costa rica!! Glad you had a nice time =)

:hi: Chloe - Glad you had a good time away

Almostthere - Great news hope the HSG goes well and they can remove the polyps for you.... it really is moving quickly for you both !

AFM - Bit odd I had spotting today and only on CD 16, I know I havent ovulated as temps have remained low and all OPKS have been completly negative not even a second line appear. The spotting wasnt just when I wiped either it was clearly on my knicks, Im feeling crampy like AF is due and my temp dropped this morning.... any ideas?

Jellycat-eeek myb IB?!?!

AFM NO POLYP!!! HSG confirmed it and I am right on track with IVF!!! Due to start lupron Monday, BUT no lupron has been mailed...guess there was confusion with my coverage with prescriptions and they are JUST CALLING IT IN today for MAIL ORDER...oh nooo =( The nurse said it is okay if I have to wait until tuesday to start but I want to start asap of course =) Oh yea...I almost passed out during my HSG it was HORRIBLY painful compared to my SIS which was like nothing compared to the HSG... =(

sorry the HSG wasn't good, but good news on the polyp I should I say No Polyp :)

Definitely not IB - I havent ovulated

oh hmmm not sure then???

AND OMGSH I just read my ivf sheet-it says do not have sex unless using a condom the first 7-8 days on my bcps but dh and I had sex like 2 or 3 times....does anyone know why this is and if it may affect my ivf !??!

Yay almosthere!!!! We will be cycle buddies!!! :D What are you stimming with?

yay tlm! And oh my goodness I am not used to all this ivf lingo yet. Is stimming shots? I am starting lupron shots monday....I get my meds tomorrow....so maybe I can fill you in tomorrow....what are you stimming with? Have you started yet?

Chloe--Thanks for the congrats and welcome back from your trip! I think the Hcg levels are ok, but it is just so hard to rest int his very vulnerable trimester. How did you deal with your anxiety and fear throughout it?

Almostthere--AMAZING NEWS! I am sooo excited for you!!! I also cannot believe your HSG was more painful than the SIS. My SIS was a million times more painful and also went on for longer. (Probably 2 minutes verse 20 seconds). It's all worth it though to get cleared for IVF!!! I bet the reason they tell you not to have sex on the bcp is because you haven't been on it for approximately a month yet, so there is a possiblity it wouldn't protect you form getting preggo and then they wouldnt want to continue with treatment if you were preggo. Did you google the question?

Jellycat: Is it possible you are having an annovulatory cycle? I had one of those in February and got AF before I even had a chance to ovulate. On the one hand, it was annoying but on the other it was nice to have a month off from tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->