Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Greenleaf that's a relief! Though don't know what dengue is :shrug: boo to the food poisoning though, bet you feel awful :(

Chloe I already posted a link :haha: but here it is again come join us https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1695123-spotters-ttc-thread-bfp-success-last.html

x

jodspod- hehehe ....glad reflexology is makin u feel better ! even for menstrual cramps, u r supposed to massage on the sides of foot..apparently, sum connected nerves to uterus..hope it does the magic ! fx !

mrsp- hope happy & mrshy r succesfull by now !

greenleaf- gud to know u r well & no dengue is a relief !

katie- just 1 more month to go ! did u decide on a name yet ? sorry if u already mentioned it..

chloe- congrats on ur new home ! i find movin to b exhausting !
i'm a finance/accounting person & have a long 7yr gap in my resume so, cant find any decent jobs where i live.. so, thinkin of movin to IT but my heart is not completely in it...v badly need a second paycheck.. hence, decided to do sumthin..

thanks 4r all the gl wishes ladies !

Nope no sign of af. No spotting. 16dpo (I think) 4 days late.

If I hadn't tested at 14dpo I would be convinced I was pregnant now, feeling sick in the last couple of days and quite tired. Keep thinking I could have o'd a day or 2 late but I think I'm just clutching at straws! Don't dare test again as I doubt I am

Nope no sign of af. No spotting. 16dpo (I think) 4 days late.

If I hadn't tested at 14dpo I would be convinced I was pregnant now, feeling sick in the last couple of days and quite tired. Keep thinking I could have o'd a day or 2 late but I think I'm just clutching at straws! Don't dare test again as I doubt I am

It's great you've had no spotting but doesn't explain AF no show! Perhaps you did o late and you tested too early! There's still hope!!

I'm 6dpo and have had very light brown discharge not sure whether that's the beginning of spotting or not! We shall see! I made it to 8dpo last month

cupcake- i'm with jods on eveythin she said . there is still hope ! fx 4r u !

jods-howz ur spotting ? hope its gone by now ! fx !

cupcake- i'm with jods on eveythin she said . there is still hope ! fx 4r u !

jods-howz ur spotting ? hope its gone by now ! fx !

Hi Yum!

I've had a lot of creamy discharge which has looked a tiny bit brown but only one tiny bit of spotting (6 dpo today) felt a bit nauseous this morning too :-S probably over analysing things!! Keeping everything crossed!

Just back from reiki and reflexology all chilled!

How are you!!

Cupcake, not everything is lost, fingers crossed!

Yum, we're still debating, I'll let you know once we decide on the name.

Hi everyone,
I just thought I would say hi to everyone and sorry its been so long since I was last on here.
Wow Katie & Mrs P you must have some lovely bumps. I can't believe you're nearly due, I bet you're really excited xxx
Good luck cupcake, you are still in with a good chance this month I'm sure. FX the witch stays away and you have some good news very soon xxx
I'm still not pregnant :( and this cycle has been really crap. I started spotting at 1DPO and it hasn't let up at all and I think I may have a visit from the witch tomorrow. I was hoping I could get some ideas from you all in regards to what is wrong with me. You see, I went on holiday to Tenerife; it was sunny, hot and we had a wonderful time. That month, my cycle was the best it's been in over a year as I didn't spot until 11DPO. I suppose it could be just a coincidence but its the only thing to go on.
My thoughts are:
I had lots of sunshine - much more than I would have here ever and I had a light tan (which for me is a miracle as I'm a very pale redhead) which makes me think that I may have a vitamin D defiency. I have taken supplements this month but not consistently.
I did loads of walking and was very active. I hardly do any exercise here especially with this weather so that is something I will try next month.
I also never worried about what I ate at all. I had three very good meals and drank quite a bit of alcohol. How can I replicate that and still lose weight? :shrug:
Maybe it was because I was the most relaxed and happiest I have been in ages. I wish I could afford to go on holiday every month. How do I act like I'm on holiday when I'm stuck in the cold, wintry UK?
Sorry for the very long post but this has been rolling around me head constantly for the past week. xxx

Hi happyshopper! :hugs: You know it's funny as I got my BFP the month after our holiday to Turkey and I had a great spotting month the month we were came back too (though no BFP til the month after.) I think it was because I was very relaxed and was trying to forget about TTC and looking to the things I could do childless/not pregnant such as drinking eating and baking in the sun! I don't know what yours could be seeing as you've spotted really bad this month...I've got everything crossed for you, can't wait for you to get your BFP. I hoped you'd come back with some news... :( Have you been back to the docs/FS?? x

cupcake any news?!
Hi happyshopper-I hope to hear of a bfp from you very soon!
hope all others are doing well!

Hi happyshopper, happy to see you back on here. I think psychological aspect of ttc plays a great role in achieving success, the whole 'no worries' approach only increases your chances. Now if only you could put it in a jar and seal it for use when needed, that would be wonderful. The month we conceived was stressful for me, but it wasn't TTC stress. Just a couple of days before ovulation I had a grand mal seizure, which was a big shock to me, since I've been seizure free for years. At that moment I realized that I couldn't have absolutely everything under control no matter how hard I tried. Sometimes s.it just happens. DH and I decided to relax that month, stop obsessing over TTC and simply enjoy ourselves - if conception was meant to happen right after my seizure, so be it, if not, that's fine too. I can't tell you how liberating that was. In the end, this was THE month. I hope you find the right set of ingredients for your own success and your bfp is right around the corner :hugs:

How are you, almosthere? You've been mia on this thread. Hope the pregnancy is going well and you're enjoying your baby boy's kicks. MrP started a thread for pregnant spotters and posted a link on here, you should join us!

Cupcake...no news so I presume nothing yet...:coffee:

Happyshopper Good to hear (read) you!!! I had hoped for better news...sorry. Re the spotting, is there no Dr in the UK that can give you a solution??!!!! I can't understand it!! And about your hols....well, you could always move there! :haha: NOT recommended, I've had to move away from Spain as the situation is terrible (no jobs). Mmmmm trying to find things you love (easier said I know), but, take horseriding...for me it's a kind of Yoga...is there something you like that makes you feel really good for a couple of hours?? Interesting about the vitamins..sorry though can't help. Good luck and keep posting!!

Almost Good to see you're doing well!

Greenleaf Wow....sorry about the food poisoning...:hug:

JodspodsAny news on your spotting???

KatieTTC Thanks for popping in...it always helps!!!

Big hi to all the rest!!!!

Afm....gearing up for monday....first appointment with FD :winkwink: And I would like to see if the infection has gone on my cervix FX

Hi Gobolino, good luck for Monday! Hope the infection has gone!!

Hi everyone else!! Hope you're all well!!

8dpo and I think the spotting is starting as usual! I've had discharge for 3 days so guess I'm not surprised but still feel pretty rubbish about it all! Hoping if AF comes, she comes on time so I can book the repeat HSG and then we might know what we're dealing with! I know I'm not out til AF shows but I can't help being doubtful!!

Sorry about the spotting Jodspods!

Gobolino, good luck with the appt. on Monday!

Hi Happyshopper, I second what Gobolino says about finding a hobby or something. I'm also a big believer in yoga. It helps be to relax!

Spotting started yesterday so think af is round the corner. I think I may have just ovulated late but we didn't bd round that time so a bit of a wasted month

Thanks katie! I am doing well-although had a bit of a stomach bug this am...better now I think! And I will check out the thread! I remember having no spotting at all with my BFP...although I did not DTD since it was IVF...and I had progesterone supps....soo it could have made a difference for sure with my BFP with IVF in regards to the no spotting...

I feel bad not being on this thread more-there are just too many threads-I am a thread whore!! LOL. I have been super busy trying to get everything for baby and to get my shower list together for my mom, then to sell my condo and find a house before may...nothing popping up yet on the market unfortunately :/

Oh and I wasn't going crazy when I thought I felt tired and sick, it has developed into a flu type bug. Yuck

Yick-sorry to here the spotting has started for you ladies-the worst I swear!! I hope you still get your bfps as many on here have spotted and still gotten pregnant that spotty month!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->