Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sorry about bfn, cupcake, maybe the test you used wasn't sensitive enough and you still have a chance this month, FX!

Girls still TTC, sending loads of baby dust your way!

Preggo ladies & new mummies how are you doing? I'm conscious we don't clogg the thread with our baby talk but miss chatting to you all so was wondering - do you think it'd be a good idea for me to start a new thread for the spotting success stories? Then hopefully all the TTC ladies can join us when they get their BFP's! WDYT?

x

Sounds good to me, MrsP! I miss talking to you all, but don't want to clutter this thread with baby talk

Cupcake - def still have a chance, if you look back in my journal my ICs were so so faint with fmu but FRER showed a line. Fx for you

Mrsp - yes I would check it out, I still read here but don't post much (it's kinda hard one handed :haha: )

Greenleaf, where are you on your cycle?

I'm on CD16 today. Had a dramatic temp jump from 36.44C on CD15 to 37.66C this morning. My body is aching, feeling nauseated and with diarrhea this morning. Overall feeling crappy. I think I might be coming down with something. Hopefully not dengue fever!

There's always hope cupcake! I had a couple of good spotting months before my BFP, so even if its not your month this month maybe your BFP is right around the corner :thumbup:

Sending all you ladies lots of baby :dust:

Preggo ladies & new mummies how are you doing? I'm conscious we don't clogg the thread with our baby talk but miss chatting to you all so was wondering - do you think it'd be a good idea for me to start a new thread for the spotting success stories? Then hopefully all the TTC ladies can join us when they get their BFP's! WDYT?

x

Good idea MrsPTTC but don't be a stranger! I've found it really encouraging to read success stories on here plus it helps to hear how others got their bfps and whether they had spotting at the time etc

Well 13dpo today, still no spotting or af which was due yesterday. Didn't dare test this morning!

Worried as if I don't get my bfp this is a very unusual cycle for me. Since coming off the pill 18 months ago I have never been late......

Well 13dpo today, still no spotting or af which was due yesterday. Didn't dare test this morning!

Worried as if I don't get my bfp this is a very unusual cycle for me. Since coming off the pill 18 months ago I have never been late......

Oh Cupcake hope this is your BFP! Might you test tomorrow??

might test tomorrow. Nervous though....why didn't I use my cbfm this month!?!?! Lol. At least then I'd know I have my dates right!!

Are the IC tests as good as others? I think the ones I have are are 25 ~(whatever sensitivity is measured in!)

Hey, cupcake. I think 25 is on the less sensitive side. Also, sensitivity can vary even between tests that came in the same pack. So you could have used one that was even less sensitive than that. I always used FRER (I only tested once per cycle - those things are expensive!). Not sure exactly how sensitive they are, but they're supposed to be really sensitive. I'm so so hopeful for you!!

AFM, haven't spotted since 8 weeks. Things are going well, I think. We have our first ultrasound tomorrow!

Yay first ultrasound cat how exciting!! and hoe great that the spotting has stopped.

I don't normally test at all so no idea about different brands etc. Maybe I will get a frer if af isn't here tomorrow. I was quite excited till I got the bfn, you see so many people say they got their bfp early and so many of the tests say you can test early that it now seems unlikely. The last thing I need on the cycle I'm having all my blood tests is a messed up cycle! Looks like I'm going to have to cancel the one that's booked on wed and is meant to be between cd2 and 4!

I'm meant to phone up for my other blood results but I'm nervous. The dr did them on cd22 even though I have a 32 day cycle and said I thought I o's on cd20. She said it's a cd21 test and I asked if that was the same with a longer cycle and she said yes. If I did o on cd20 would the results be ok anyway?

ok I phoned the doctors, doctor is phoning me tomorrow to discuss my blood results....

ok I phoned the doctors, doctor is phoning me tomorrow to discuss my blood results....

I bet tomorrow feels a long way off right now! The receptionist at my surgery wouldn't give me results either sometimes but I think it was more because they didn't understand them and they're not as straightforward! It will be fine though! Keeping everything crossed your on your way to a BFP!!

She just said the doctor had reviewed them and wants to talk to me, maybe I didn't ovulate or something?

Just tested evening pee. Not held for any length of time. There might have been a very faint line and DH agreed. So faint tho we could just be seeing things. Going to test again in morning. Fx

Just tested evening pee. Not held for any length of time. There might have been a very faint line and DH agreed. So faint tho we could just be seeing things. Going to test again in morning. Fx

Omg cupcake fingers crossed!!! X

Post a pic.

I found IC's were really faint for at least a week after I got my BFP. Own store brands are good but cheap but try and aim for a pink dye instead of a blue dye test.

Good luck it all sounds very promising

Oops didn't take a pic and its gone in the outside bin now!

It was funny DH wanted me to test so I did even tho it hasn't been that long since I'd been to the bathroom. He came up just as the time was up and I was debating if there was a line. He asked what he was looking for and I explained, he said what's the problem there's a line, I said are you sure and he said I think so, um I'm not sure so we agreed to test in am. 5 mins later he goes to the bathroom and I hear him going through the bin (seriously I thought it was women that did this!) and he came out and said no I think it's negative! I'm he was the one that convinced me there was a line! I had another look (I know it was gone the time now) and there was something but I suppose it could be an evap but we both thought we saw something in the time. I emptied the bin to stop me looking! Lol.

Got a chemist own brand but its a blue dye. I bought it before I knew they were bad. Will try it in an anyway and can always go get another tomorrow

Cupcake I've got everything crossed for you Hun! :dust:

Great will sort out a 2nd thread. Of course we won't be strangers though jodspods! Will keep popping in and out like I do now!

Scary it's over 2 years since I joined this thread now! :wacko: x

Here it is! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ttc-thread-bfp-success-last.html#post24894575

TTC ladies also feel free to drop in, though I'll still be stalking you here!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->