Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

I will stalk at the new thread too. Hopefully can join it soon! Will be great if you still pop over to this thread as your experiences help those ttc a lot!

Mrs., Thanks for making a new thread. Hopefully, we will all be joining you soon. Don't be strangers though.

So excited for you, Cupcake. Fx crossed!! I hope your bloodwork comes back good. I go in for cd21 tests this Friday.

Greenleaf, feel better. I hope you don't have dengue fever!!

I got a positive OPK today. I'm tempted to bd, but I'm going to listen to my dr. and do it every other day so I'm waiting untill tomorrow. I'll do it first thing though.

So bfn this morning. Maybe it was just an evap last night....so where is af?

Mrs P, great idea....but don't you all dissapear!!! And we all hope to be joining you soon!!

Greenleaf, hope ur ok!!

Good luck sbmack!

Cat2185....glad you're doing well!

Hi to all the girls ;-)

Doctor said from bloods it doesn't look like I ovulated this month but agrees the timing of the test may be wrong. Got to repeat on cd26 next month which sounds about right. As for this month she said maybe I didn't o which happens from time to time and not to worry and hopefully af will show in a week or 2. Great more waiting.....

Doctor said from bloods it doesn't look like I ovulated this month but agrees the timing of the test may be wrong. Got to repeat on cd26 next month which sounds about right. As for this month she said maybe I didn't o which happens from time to time and not to worry and hopefully af will show in a week or 2. Great more waiting.....

Sorry to hear......waiting sucks :hugs:

Oh Cupcake! Sorry to hear that! :hugs:

A colleague is having bloods done and as her cycle is so short they're changing the day she goes so perhaps cd26 will be good for you next month! Our bodies can be so bad to us sometimes!

:hugs: Cupcake!! At least your on the right track with fertility testing. Did your doc say anything about taking clomid to help with O?

No but I've never had a cycle like this and I believe I normally o. Dr said most women have an occasional month where they don't and its nothing to worry about. I just hope this doesn't become a common occurrence!

Sorry about more delays, cupcake. My husband and I ttced without any doc's help and after a couple of failed cycles I went to see my OB, certain spotting had something to do with it. She did an US and told me, honey, you didn't ovulate this month, maybe that's your problem to begin with. She prescribed clomid and when I came in for another US for follicle tracking, she saw two maturing follicles, two days later, there were 8 of them ready to pop any time. Of course, TTC project was cancelled that month, I didn't care for another Kate plus 8 show. The OB said that I probably ovulate just fine on my own and that was just one of those months every woman has in her life, when no O occurred. A decided clomid was not for me, continued trying and a couple of month later got my bfp without being on any meds (except my antiseizure meds, folic acid and progesterone just in case my spotting was caused by low progesterone and I was shedding lining too early for the follicle to attach properly). Just thought I'd share my own No O experience. Hope you just had one of those months!

hello ladies,
sorry was mia for long ! i'm reading all posts but had guests so, cpuldnt reply ! sorry abt that !
firstly, i like to wish everyone a happy new year & fx for all bfp this year !

cupcake- :hugs: sorry abt the o.. doc once told me that v all have those months once a while.. did u check opk's this month ? may b u did o late or earlier than regular ! sure hope its just a one time thing ! stress can do that to us ! so, does spotting has sumthin to do with o/progeste ?

sbmack- gud luck catchin that eggy ! fx !

cat- gud to know abt no spotting !

jodspod- howz ur refloxology goin ? feelin any better ? fx !

goboli- i think u r in tww, fx gor ur bfp !

green- hope u r feelin better by now ! get well soon & hope its not dengue !

almost- congrats on ur :blue: ! decided on names yet ?

mrsp- h r u ? just 50 more days to go ! hope u r all ready with nursery ! pls dont stop bein on this thread ! did u happen to hear 4rm mrshy or happy ?

katie- i guess u r next in line ! h r u ? due in feb ?

hope all the mums r njoyin diapers & sleepless nites :)

hi to everyone else !

afm, nothin new to report..i'm lukin 4r a job & nothin in my field :cry: so, trying to get into IT & probably will start some course next week !

Hi Yum!

Hope you're well! Good luck on the job hunt!

Reflexology is going really well! Combining it with reiki and backing that up with more reiki from my auntie! It's helping with the positivity! Finding the reflexology strange in some senses esp as I get more pain on my left foot at the areas associated with uterus and ovaries!

Also got myself a rose quartz crystal which is good for fertility! Keep close to your heart so I've got a small one in my bra! Ill try anything! Lol

Not much to report at 4dpo but staying hopeful!

Welcome back yum! No not heard from either of them, I sent HS a wall post thingy last night.

Thanks girls. We will defo not disappear don't worry! :friends: Just I like baby talk & feel guilty posting too much :blush:

Cupcake sorry Hun :hugs2: but you know I was told I likely didn't ovulate on my follie tracking cycle & hey presto got my BFP so they're not always right!

Ha ha jodspods I had a rose quartz & moonstone bracelet though it broke well before my BFP :wacko: hope it works for you!

x

Hi yum! Good to have you back! I hope job hunt brings some positive results soon! It sure looks like I am next in line, due Feb 27, 5 more weeks to go, unless the little lady decides to leave early or stick around a little longer. I'm having another perinatologist appointment and they might adjust the due date based on baby's measurements. Feeling great though, despite all the heartburn, backache, shortness of breath and constant trips to the bathroom.

Jod, hope the quartz does the trick :dust:

Hi ladies, I'm alive! LOL! It's not dengue but it sure got me worried for a while when temp spiked up to 39.5C with achy joints, chills and diarrhea. Doc thinks it's food poisoning. I'm much better now, thanks for all the well wishes. :)

Yay, Greenleaf....glad you didn't get the dengue!

Glad to hear all the close to be mammas are feeling good. Please keep us updated!

Hi Yum! Good luck with the job hunt.

hi ladies! I have been away busy with baby and moving into my new house. Finally have internet, but the house is an absolute mess and DD is awake more often and requiring my attention so i get less time on the computer to myself.

Cupcake, sorry about the BFN and no O. I hope it all gets sorted out!

Greenleaf, glad you dont have dengue!

Yum, good luck with job hunt! Are you a computer person?

MrsP - would love to be part of a spotting success thread! Post the link when you start it! I have plenty of baby talk I can share but i do try to tame it on this thread.

Doc put me on the mini pill so i may not get a period for a year. I am not ready for another baby yet so i will be taking it religiously!

baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->