Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Welcome Spaba! Hope your appt on Friday goes just as you hope! :)

I'm quiet lately. Nothing exciting to report. Just waiting on that positive OPK....

Wow I spoke too soon I guess :) I got my + OPK tonight. Shockingly early for me. CD10? Last cycle I was surprised by getting it on CD13! I'm going to call in the morning to see if I can get in for a morning appt for my scan. So it looks like IUI will be Thursday first thing in the morning, at least that's when I think the timing will be best. I'll see what she says tomorrow.

yay what good news I also got surprised with a super early opk this cycle,cd13 and I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a pos even before tht,regretting not testing sooner!

Just got back from the dr. One 28mm follicle on the right. DHs sperm has just one target to reach! We're going to do the IUI tomorrow morning which is better timing and closer to when I normally ovulate after a pos OPK. Getting nervous/excited!!

Daydream, don't fret about the one follie. I just had two viable follies (one 20 and one 19mm) at the time of my IUI and I ended up with twins...

when it comes to IUIs sometimes it's really DH's sperm count that can seal the deal... Fingers crossed for you!

Daydream, don't fret about the one follie. I just had two viable follies (one 20 and one 19mm) at the time of my IUI and I ended up with twins...

when it comes to IUIs sometimes it's really DH's sperm count that can seal the deal... Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks!! That is reassuring. I would be okay with having twins, but would moreso want them only if we had to do IVF and therefore would be using up most of our lifetime IF coverage. It would be great to get a BFP from IUI so then we still have that $$ reserve if we have to go through this whole ordeal all over again for baby #2!

Daydream - wishing you lots of luck with the IUI tomorrow!
Ginny - big congrats! :D

Hello all,
I'm here on 3dpo with not much to report. Just dreading my letter from the hospital about my biopsy which should be any day now. Pls keep your fingers crossed for me xxx
Welcome Spaba, this thread is full of lovely ladies with the same problem but for different reasons. Mine is cervical issues but suppose I could have hormonal issues too xxx
Congrats Ginny I wish you a happy and healthy nine months xxx
Good luck tomorrow with IUI daydream its sounds all very exciting, FX u catch that egg xxx
Congratulations curious, im so pleased for you. I would love twins xxx
Good luck everyone xxx

ginny- congrats again :happydance: have a healthy & happy 9 mnths dear !

daydream- gl with iui 2mrw ! fx !

spaba- welcome & hope ur appnmt goes well ! gl !

happyshopper- i hope u get normal reports hun ! waiting 4r reports is so frustrating, isn't it ?

mrshy- gl with the ivf !

almostthere- thats gud news with spotting ! hope u r pregs ! fx 4r ya !

thanks yum, hope this is your month too! and yes happyshopper, FX for you!!

GL, Daydream!

FX for you, happy shopper!

MRSHY, i'm excited for you and the IVF!! LOL about your refrigerator comment :)

Welcome Spaba!:hi:

Yay, Ginny!! so happy to hear the blood test confirmed :happydance:

Almosthere, good sign! I hope you are preggo, but either way, no spotting is excellent!

AFM, pretty quiet. I decided to take 1500 mg of Maca to see if that can help me O sooner with its whole hormone regulating properties. I have my RE apt in less than 2 weeks, and DH gets his :spermy: tested on monday. that means no :sex: this weekend, right as AF is leaving :(

GL, Daydream!

FX for you, happy shopper!

MRSHY, i'm excited for you and the IVF!! LOL about your refrigerator comment :)

Welcome Spaba!:hi:

Yay, Ginny!! so happy to hear the blood test confirmed :happydance:

Almosthere, good sign! I hope you are preggo, but either way, no spotting is excellent!

AFM, pretty quiet. I decided to take 1500 mg of Maca to see if that can help me O sooner with its whole hormone regulating properties. I have my RE apt in less than 2 weeks, and DH gets his :spermy: tested on monday. that means no :sex: this weekend, right as AF is leaving :(

Yes, agreed, it is most def. excellent news either way!

And GL to all ladies, and with your apt. curious! :flower:

happyshopper - I hope your results come back with good news, FX over here!!

almosthere - 9dpo! when are you planning on testing? I hope no spotting will = a BFP for you!!

Chloe - hope the SA collection goes well for you guys.

AFM: IUI complete! DH was a champ and handled all the collection so well this time. Took it over at 6:30 this morning and let me sleep, which was much needed. My cervix was nice and fertile so I didn't even feel the procedure one bit. I think the timing of this IUI is much better than the last one, so I do have some hope there. We got the #s for the sperm: total sperm inserted: 44 million, motility 90% with good progression. So total motile were 39.6 mil. Morphology (WHO) was still only 18% normal so the RE says she has ideas for next cycle, if there is one. Didn't want to talk about that just yet because we want to be positive about this one. I'm working from home the rest of today and tomorrow, so I'll be taking it easy and hope this one is The ONE!

Daydream, that's excellent mobility!! and they are looking for at least 40 million so you've hit that point too. Don't worry about morph. Our RE said even low morph sperm can fertilitize eggs, so it's not a big deal at all if that number wasn't great. Fingers crossed for you!

yay so exciting daydream, glad to here all went well!

and I am either 8 or 9 dpo...although I could even be past 9dpo, all depends on if i would have got more pos opks before my cd13 pos opk. I usually don't get a pos opk until 16dpo the earliest, so I didnt start testing until cd13 which was my one and only pos opk for me!

I am dying to test but trying my hardest to wait until sunday so I would be around 11/12 dpo and on my cd26 and more likely to get a pos result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->