Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Welcome to the group Spaba!

Great results Ginny! :dance:

Happyshopper, have you had your results yet hun? Thinking about you and hoping everything is ok :hugs:

Good luck with the Maca Chloe, it didn’t help with my ovulation and I don’t want to take it alongside clomid so I stopped 6 months ago, DH is still taking it for his swimmers though.

Almosthere have you tested yet?

Glad your IUI went well Daydream! :thumbup: FX’d for you.

Hi to everyone else! :wave:

AFM I hoped to return with some good news as I was starting to think I was preggo, but :nope:. I shouldn’t complain as I’ve had a good spotting month with the early ovulation, but lo and behold, CD27 the beigey CM has started today. I'm between 10-12 DPO. I’ve been feeling a bit nauseous, burning feeling in my uterus on Thursday, creamy CM, really sore boobs started last night, CP is soft, when normally it is hard at this point and when I took the dog out yesterday I saw TWO sets of magpies. I really thought my luck was in…:winkwink:. When I saw the spotting earlier I tested, though didn’t have much wee but BFN. I know I’m technically not out yet, but I also know my body and that it’s pre AF spotting. DH and I are going to make the FS listen to me next month, I’ve now got a pattern to my spotting which suggests progesterone to me, but last time I mentioned that he said LPD is a nonsense. I had a bit cry before, but I’m ok now, just p*ssed off :hissy: x

I'm so sorry to hear that MrsP! :hugs: I completely know where you're at. As soon as that spotting starts, it's so hard to keep your head up. I'll keep my finders crossed that it is different this cycle for you!

Thank you daydream :hugs: I think I'm sad as I'll be starting the last clomid cycle too, and it was 18 months yesterday. Think I'm more angry though lol :grr: :haha: x

Hi ladies,

Yes, I have tested twice, once two days ago at 8/9dpo and again this am at 10/11dpo-both clear negatives. I am a bit upset, because I spotted after sex yesterday morning but it was different-instead of pink everywhere when cleaning up, it was like dried up old reddish brown blood. Sry for the tmi, haha. Do not feel pregnant so with the bfn today and the spotting yesterday-although last night no spotting after dtd for the second time yesterday, so interesting-but anywho, I feel out...

mrspttc- i also cried today-i saw someones ultrasound on my facebook wall and tried not to cry but it just came out....I hate to cry at someone else's joy, but it is so hard for me as I wish I was the one posting these beautiful photos..

Sorry about the bfns & the spotting hun :hugs:. I know I feel so bad crying at other peoples joy but its hard not too... I can't imagine trying for 3-5 years like some people or having multiple losses, must be heart breaking x

Hi girls,

I've been on this thread before and left and now coming back.

Does anyone know if clomid improves the spotting, does it make any difference?

Welcome back sunnysun! Well it has in a way as when I ovulate earlier my spotting is at the same time but less days before AF cos of the earlier ovulation, if that makes sense. I've recently noticed a pattern of spotting starting cd25-27 therefore when I O later it starts 6 dpo ish. The clomid is hit & miss for making me O sooner, 2 cycles out of 5 its happened around cd15 x

Sorry about the bfns & the spotting hun :hugs:. I know I feel so bad crying at other peoples joy but its hard not too... I can't imagine trying for 3-5 years like some people or having multiple losses, must be heart breaking x

agreed I can't even imagine seeing as I'm already sad its been taking 6 mos which apparently is not even that long

Hi everyone,
I have had my test results and it was a CIN1 which means that they are not going to treat it but I will need another smear test in 6 months time. Its not an all clear unfortunately but at least I don't need a LEEP just yet.I really don't want treatment just yet as it make carrying a baby to term much more difficult. Not that I've even got close
7dpo and nothing exciting to report. I don't feel like I'm pregnant, just normal really. What I wouldn't give for some creamy CM and sore boobs but so far so nothing xxx
Sorry MrsPTTC and Almosthere about the spotting. Its heartbreaking but don't give up hope. We will all get there and this struggle and heartache will all be a distant memory. FX your spotting stops. Good luck and its not over until the witch gets you xxx

thanks happyshopper. I only had spotting after sex that one time, so fx it was sex triggered ib spotting! Oh how lovely that would be, haha. I am cd26 today, no dtd yesterday, so not sure if spotting is still going on with me, will find out soon. I really do not know what to think this cycle as I did not temp to confirm when I actually ovd, but could possibly be 11/12 dpo today. My shortest cycles are 26 days long, and my longest, 34, but seeing as I OVD so early, I would assume I am going to have a 28-29 day cycle this month. FX AF does not show for either of us!

GL with your second week of your tww happyshopper-I also have no symptoms and feel totally normal!

Thanks Almosthere only 5ish days to go. Ive had cycles where I had lots of symptoms and those came to nothing so maybe no symptoms is good, hope so. I would say you were still in with a chance. Good luck for the next few days xxx

Thanks MrsPTTC.

Spotting is my worse nightmare, 7dpo and here it is again!

So are you actually on Clomid Sunnysun? Or are you thinking about asking for it?

Happyshopper, so pleased with your results, so are they expecting it to go and that's why you're having another smear in 6 months? FX'd for you in your 2ww.

Almosthere we have similar length cycles, my shortest in December on clomid was 26 days, before clomid were 34 days, this cycle is looking at 28 or 29 days! I actually found TTC got easier to deal with between 6-12 months, I think once I finished the 6 month milestone I was thinking well I should be pg by the 12 month mark looking at the statistics, but it wasn't meant to be and here I am, I hit 18 months on Friday gone

x

Hello ladies, well I'm 7dpo and no spotting yet. Nothing different this cycle, but I did get to visit a doctor and talk about my spotting and ttc journey in Bangkok two weeks ago (I live in the pacific so that was the first chance I had to talk to anyone about it). Turns out all of my blood tests and hormone levels are good, and I had a clear u/s but since we have been ttc for over 6+ cycles since May 2011, I have been prescribed clomid and progesterone pills. The doctor seemed to think that my spotting could indicate a luteal phase defect since I had experienced a very, very faint bfp which went away after spotting started again.

I haven't started taking the meds yet, as DH feels we should wait a full year before we go that way. That's difficult for me, in case they can actually help, but I am taking hope from those on here who have gotten their bfp while spotting. I think it's important that we both feel comfortable with the steps that we take, and if he's wanting to wait, then I'll respect that.

Happyshopper and almostthere, I'm in the tww with you!

Sunnysun, hope that the spotting can be at least light and fx crossed for you too for this cycle!

Lots of babydust to all out there...

So are you actually on Clomid Sunnysun? Or are you thinking about asking for it?

Happyshopper, so pleased with your results, so are they expecting it to go and that's why you're having another smear in 6 months? FX'd for you in your 2ww.

Almosthere we have similar length cycles, my shortest in December on clomid was 26 days, before clomid were 34 days, this cycle is looking at 28 or 29 days! I actually found TTC got easier to deal with between 6-12 months, I think once I finished the 6 month milestone I was thinking well I should be pg by the 12 month mark looking at the statistics, but it wasn't meant to be and here I am, I hit 18 months on Friday gone

x

That is too funny with our cycles! And you sound just like me with the statistics! I look at them often to make me feel better and to make sense of my situation. I also agree that after 1-2 years, we shall be pregnant-so I do enjoy thinking in that positive way, that the longer we try, the sooner we will be to creating our miracle! :flower:

and expatttc I wish you the best of luck in your tww! you are already have a week down, woohoo! I am almost finished with mine an scared AF is about to show any day now but trying to stay hopeful as I can!

Hi everyone...*

Just wanted to give you all a bit of an update as being lying low after another 'chemical pregnancy'. Has been such an emotional week. Arrived home from our holiday last week to hubby's 2nd sperm analysis which came back normal!! Previous one showed really small numbers.*

Meanwhile started taking progesterone (cyclogest) which was absolutely fine, felt a little bloated but that was it and didn't spot at all.*

Friday got an evaporation line on first responce early result and the faintest of a bfp saturday pm. Tested after being unable to eat my dinner when out with a friend and had to ask hubby to stop the car to be sick. Was so happy. This was short lived as lines proceeded to get fainter and tonight there is no line. *Period due wed. Been crying all evening. Really trying to stay positive as I am grateful for the brief joy but just so upset. Hubby very scientific and wasn't convinced with the faint bfp but it was honestly there and it was pink. Trying to tell him how many tests I have taken and never get a line.

So what have i learned...
To stop testing early as it causes far to much heartache. Early preg tests should be banned, especially as 50% end in chemical pregnancy.*
To be thankful that we were lucky to get a glimpse of happiness when many don't.*
Progesterone seems to sort my spotting and*Doing the deed every other day might be better for us as this month because i though his count was low we made sure there was a 36 hour gap between bd.
Off to bed now *praying I will feel better in the morning.*

Not been able to catch up on everyones news but Hope your are all well and baby dust to you all.*

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->