• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

It's no wonder we are all so exhausted with all the peeing lol!!

Hi Ladies mind if I join? Just got my BFP on Aug.8. Am excited but nervous as you all know. Have had 2 losses in the last year one at 12 weeks in Nov and one at 6 weeks in June. Hoping I get to stay here for the next 8 months!!

Of course you can join marathon girl!! Congratulations, and sorry for your losses! What's your edd?

Welcome marathongirl x

Great bumps Beckyboo and bailey ( found it) how good does it feel when you can let it all hang and waddle a bit..lol

Anyone else watching the closing of the Olympics, I get a lump in my throat.. I'll be crying no doubt !! I cry at everything at the moment !! X

I am lady kara and I find that elbow song emotional enough as it is!! Tears!!

Feeling very proud right now!!

Welcome marathongirl x

Great bumps Beckyboo and bailey ( found it) how good does it feel when you can let it all hang and waddle a bit..lol

Anyone else watching the closing of the Olympics, I get a lump in my throat.. I'll be crying no doubt !! I cry at everything at the moment !! X

OMG! I was listening to the score from Howl's Moving Castle earlier and I was moved to tears by it LOL

I have no idea what that is girlinyork but I am loving this happy crying I'm doing lol!! Its all very heart warming lol!!

I'll have to search for it also,Bound to make me cry too, if i see anyone cry I start, doesn't matter who or what they are crying at...and I feel stupid so I try to stop myself and just get a sore throat, songs, adverts, cute little puppies....

I tried to update my siggy for here to add my due in April and recent photos of jake and Paige , but it was far to emtional ...lol I hope I can man up soon !!

Oh no!! It's Imagine sung by a load of children!!!! I am so crying!!!!

Oh and that music was haunting girlinyork!!

Lol I was about to say that's just come on !!! Pass the tissues !!

It's the soundtrack to one of my favourite films ever. Soooo suggest you see it!

Aww lady kara just add them when you feel ready. I'm impatient me, as soon as I got my BFP I was adding a ticker lol!! I believe in PMA and that positive thinking is the way forward so I try (and I've been failing recently) to believe everything will be alright.

Ooh and bit of George now, strange song for the Olympic closing ceremony maybe?

I'll have to search for it also,Bound to make me cry too, if i see anyone cry I start, doesn't matter who or what they are crying at...and I feel stupid so I try to stop myself and just get a sore throat, songs, adverts, cute little puppies....

I tried to update my siggy for here to add my due in April and recent photos of jake and Paige , but it was far to emtional ...lol I hope I can man up soon !!

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->