• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Ttc1at34 - the tipped uterus doesn't matter - they'll use the internal wand to scan you. I'm sure your belly bean is fine :)

Afm, woke up feeling SO pregnant this morning. It's awesome

Wow you ladies were chatty last night! Love it! I however, passed out at 10pm as I was exhausted!

Girlinyork, YAY for feeling super preggo this morning! Do you have your head wrapped around it yet or is it still surreal?

I took another IC this morning (I've decided to keep them all together with their dates etc to keep track of my progression) and it was definitely darker than yesterdays! :happydance: Still a faint positive, but since I am technically only 12DPO I will take it!

And I am looking forward to making our siggy later this afternoon, I appreciate the nice things everyone's said! I work as a graphic designer in advertising, so I kind of have an advantage with photoshop, illustrator, and art text programs on my laptop :winkwink:

Morning ladies you were very chatty last night

Ttc@31 your scan will go great Hun, thinking of u today. Cx

I watched it last night I thot he was going to sing small bump I swear it is the saddest song...x

Girlinyork yeah for feeling more pregnant Hun :happydance:

Hey Leinzlove how u doin Hun?xx
Tawn yeah for the darker tests ive kept all mines too lol... I've even kept the digis even tho the writing disappears lol...xx

Afm my bbs :holly: seem to be quite stingy sore through the night and when I wake up. Cx

Tc1- I think the problem all of us will have is remembering our last scans were not a day of happiness which we would expect from having a scan. I think we all can re livethat moment. But out of all the times those sonographers have to tell bad news there are many many many more good visits and I am truly confident that your scan will be a happy one. X

Girlinyork- yay to feeling for pregnant... Always a good feeling even if it's not, if that makes sense, the one time your happy you feel like poop..lol x

Tawn- that must be a wicked job !!! I would have love to have got into something like that. I love playing around with photoshop although I do prefer paint shop pro for ease of use x

Bailey- as soon as I saw Gary there I also burst into tears, but what made me angry is the fact Robbie couldn't make it but Gary made the effort, and I highly doubt Robbie has a excuse bigger than what Gary could have used. Just glad the song small bump didn't get played, I'm not sure I could have handled that, but not really the right place to play it x

Can I ask a personal question about boob pain, I have had boob pain when my entire boobs hurt but this pregnancy it's just my nipple area, they feel burning feeling rather than sore if that makes sense.

I'm back at work, last shift before my 3 days off and couldn't come quicker, Paige kept me up all night and for some reason once I'm awake now I'm wide awake which never happens... X

Girlinyork- just seen your post in the other group, no you would not be mad to order more, I just ordered 15 more from eBay, if peeing on a stick every day or every other day and seeing that line make me happy and more confident then what's the harm !!! I ran out on Saturday so went out and got the digi... £10 well spent I think ( although boots do two for £10 so feel a little cheated by tesco) I hope my cheapo tests are in today's post ! X

Your defiantly not mad if you are i am bonkers..
iv ordered like 30 strips, 2 digi's and 2 First response :rofl:
now thats nuts... :haha:

Ladykara I think everyone's boob pain is different thru pregnancy it my boobs but my nipples feel ok...

You 2 are not mad everyone loves peeing on sticks lol..xx

Morning ladies!

Ttc1at34 - im thinking of you today hun, praying it all goes well. I think everything will be fine hun, it's hard to stay positive. And my symptoms also come and go hun. Got everything crossed for you. And thanks for the advice with the scan, I'm going to ask the midwife when i see her next week and lay it on thick about worry and not sleeping!!

Srrhc - good luck with your scan too. FX'd everything is fine and doing well!! Can't wait to hear how you all get on!!

Leinzlove - good luck with the operation today, hope it's not too painful.

Tawn - yay for our new siggy!! So excited to see it! You are a creative genius (no pressure lol). How are you feeling today? Any symptoms?

Cheryl - those :holly: are giving you some trouble aren't they!! When have you got your next appointment? Is your scan this week?

Ladykara - it was so sad wasnt it? And I wondered if robbie wasn't invited to sing coz he wasn't on that song? Of he was then he's a knob for not going when Gary did!! How are your symptoms today?

Girlinyork - yay for feeling pregnant that's awesome!! Hope it's not too bad for you!!

Pinkorblue - has it sunk in yet? Will you be seeing a consultant sometime soon?

Cherry, Roma, ginny, everyone else who is a spring blossom, hope you are all well!! Keep us updated with the symptoms!!

Marathon girl I will try to get your ticker on the first page today before I go to work.

If I've missed anyone I'm truly sorry, there's so many of us now!!! But sticky :dust: :hug: and PMA to everyone!!'

AFM gotta work a 10 hour shift and I can't be bothered!! I got hip ache on Friday doing a 12 hour shift so today I'm gonna have to sit down more. So far I've told me boss and my fellow seniors but I'm thinking I might have to tell all the other girls so I dont end up overdoing it.

Argh Beccy boo!! I knew I'd missed someone I'm so sorry!! But now you get your own individual post! How are you feeling today? Did your ds get you up at 5.30 again?

It's this thurs for bloods and next we'd for my scan Hun...x u take it easy at work..x

Lady kara I don't get burning nipples but as Cheryl said I think everyone's pain is different. Mine don't hurt to touch but they ache and when I lie down and their inevitably get in the way they feel more solid (if that makes sense) than squishy and they hurt!!

Everyone on here is a poas addict i think!! I did four Frers and a digi when I got my BFP. Although I've been good and not bought anymore!

What bloods are they taking again? Did you laugh in your doctors face when they confirmed the pregnancy lol!!!

And not long now Cheryl til the scan, how are you feeling?

Well I've not seen the dr yet lol it's to check the hcg levels are rising Hun... I'm ok just feel hungover and dead lazy don't want to do anything lol.... I'm just nervous about being pg. x

Aww Cheryl, everything will be perfect this time, hun! Your hcg was spot on last week and it will be again! :hugs: Try not to be TOOO smug when you see that awful, snotty doctor! :winkwink:

Bailey, you go a mile a minute! Remember to take some time to relax too, you are pregnant girl!! :) My symptoms are the same as they were at the end of my TWW, slightly sore boobs and waves of nausea before & after eating.

Ladykara, my nipples were super sore between conception and BFP, but now it has switched and my nipples are fine and boobs are sore! Like the others have said, just goes to show how it is soooo different for everyone! And thanks, I really do love my job (I kind of got into it by accident and then just stayed because my degrees and teaching experience from the US don't transfer here to the UK) but it is so nice to be able to work from home! Hopefully that means I can easily continue when bubba is born!

Ttc1at34, I know I am a newbie and all, but I gather from the other girls' posts that you have a scan today. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and am sure it will all be just fine! :hugs:

Becyboo, now THAT is a good amount of tests! I am jealous! I had to sneak off when DH and I were in town the other day to get my 2 FRERs because he knows I already have 20 ICs and plenty of other brands in there, so he doesn't get why I want to buy MORE! Hahah the need is insatiable, isn't it!?

Yeah I felt well hungover this morning, feeling better now I've had a shower though. I can't be bothered doing anything either! Could just sit at home all day doing nothing at the moment! Hope the hcg levels are rising well then, but with the 3+ on the digi I'm sure they are!!

I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around being pregnant. Not even when I am holding my child lol.
I've just had a delicious nap and feel better. But I feel completely different too if that makes sense :)

A I bet working from home is great Tawn..x

Yeh for 3+ xx

I don't think I'm gonna wrap my head round it either girlinyork. I keep saying "if" when referring to having a baby and getting past 12 weeks. If I have a baby, if this pregnancy is successful, if I get past 12 weeks. Sucks that all the joy is taken from it.

I'm trying to stay positive and I'm saying when. If we lose this one we have to WTT until our wedding :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->