• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Studio Ghibli. Like Japanese disney (english dubbed though - don't worry)

Don't get me wrong I have my bad days where i need to give my head a wobble, today and yesterday were two such days but it's my own fault for consulting doctor google for causes of mmc's and statistics!! Never consult doctor google ladies he only breeds fear and paranoia!!

If you really want to blub search youtube for Up: Love Story

Oh no no I couldn't watch that right now!!! I love that film and it makes me cry normally let alone when pregnant lol!! I love Up!!

Me too. Gotta work a ten hour shift. In fact I'm sick of waiting up for oh now, he said he'd be home by 10.30 and he's not so I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Night all, hope you all sleep well!!

I still can't get use to the time differences:haha: It is only 5:35 pm here and very bright outside hahah! Have a good nights sleep!

I love the movie UP! Such a sweet sweet story.

If he sings small bump that's it I'll cry for a week !!

I thought that too lady kara!! Enjoy your evening srrhc!!

I've had enough of the ceremony now, off to bed!! Night everyone!!

Thanks for the welcome Ladies!! I can't do my ticker yet as I'm way too emotional and I don't know how to do it! Lol!! Anyways we will get there right! I love the PMA as well and strive to be like that as well. My edd is April 18 with the adjustment for length of cycle and I ov'd cd 10. If I just add my day of lmp it gives me a due date of April 21. Dh'd bday is April 22!! I'll go with the 18th for now.

My sons birthday is the 22nd of April too, he won't be happy to find out he is sharing his birthday month..l might keep that bit of info out when we tell him I'm pregnant lol x

I didn't go to sleep, I watched take that in the closing ceremony and watching Gary Barlow sing the words to that song after whats just happened to him and his wife really made me cry!! Buckets!! I am so sad for them!

:hugs: DD's birthday is April 25... It's great fun having an April baby. :happydance:

wow! Can't believe how much longer this thread has gotten overnight! congrats to those of you who are new, and welcome!

Bailey, I think you should just go in and demand a scan. Tell them you had spotting, even if it's not true - spotting can be normal in early pg, but maybe it will get them moving on a scan! You deserve whatever comfort you can get right now--I bet it would make you feel a whole lot better to see little bean's hb :)

I am very down about my scan tomorrow- started crying in the car yesterday outside the grocery store, just felt doomed, I guess. I guess I just can't believe after what happened that things will go right this time!

On top of it, nausea and fatigue are gone today, bbs not as sore, but my nose is going crazy! My mouth was so dry last night I had dreams I was choking on crackers because I couldn't swallow!

Don't know what it all means, but I am as prepared as I can be for whatever I will find out tomorrow. I have a tipped uterus, also, so I am scared they won't be able to find the HB and now I'm imagining all sorts of horrible scenarios in my head!

Bailey, thanks for the tickers, they look great! Don't know if I'm ready to commit to a ticker yet, but hopefully after tomorrow?

Just saw the closing ceremonies- very cool. Wondering, London must be a zoo right now?

Sweet dreams to all of you and your little beans ;)

Ttc1@34: Everything will be great tomorrow. :hugs: This bean's gonna stick!

Ttc1@34. Don't worry! Today I only had a short spout of fatigue. My symptoms are here one min then gone then pop back. Everything will be great tomorrow. Keep telling yourself that! I know easier said than done. Hope you have a good nights sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->