Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Aw she's gorgeous Hun..x

Aw I need to go for an US on mon and if he's not breech the section will be cancelled and made wait for a natural birth :(

Roma- what a gorgeous baby girl!! My daughter had that much hair as well! By the time she was 6 months old she had an Afro!! So glad she is feeding well. Can't wait for more rainbows!!

Cheryl- why have they changed their mind about the c-section? I thought it was a done deal? You will be fine with a vaginal birth if it comes to that. Just keep your mind open and whatever happens happens. Can't wait to hear an update.

Any update on Bailey??

Bailey had baby Millie today at 430p. She was 7lbs 6oz. :)

She's beautiful, Roma!!! :flower:

YAY Bailey!!! Happy birthday, Millie!!! :happydance::happydance:

:hugs: Cheryl

It's so they think he's head down now.. Il just need to see wot Monday brings..x

YAy BAiley!! Can't wait to see pics!! You must be over the moon!

Cheryl- fx'd for Monday. I think it's good you might be able to have a vaginal birth if he stays head down. The recovery is much easier!!

Can't wait for the next rainbow to be here !

AFM- doc apt yesterday and she is still head down so let's hope she stays that way!! Had internal exam and cervix still closed so I'm thinking I still have a couple of weeks. We will see??

Hey ladies,

Anyone heard more from Bailey?

There has been no posts etc from her, and I know she has just had Millie and probably hasn't had the time, or energy to even think about posting... But I had a feeling she may come on...

Hope she is doing well! I'm just jealous as we were due the same day (Friday 5th) and my little rainbow is showing no signs yet of coming out!

Xxxx

Marathongirl--think if she's head down she's there til birth :thumbup: Not much room to wiggle i bet!

Hope you don't mind me hanging out here til she's born?? Can't wait! :hugs:

Marathongirl--think if she's head down she's there til birth :thumbup: Not much room to wiggle i bet!

Hope you don't mind me hanging out here til she's born?? Can't wait! :hugs:

Not at all. Thanks for that!! I think she will stay head down as well. Yes I will keep in touch and post when I think she's coming!! Thanks for always being so supportive:flower:

Hi ladies!!

Hope you are all well!!

Roma - congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! She has loads of hair doesn't she? So does my Millie!! What date was she born then?

Rainkat - yay on baby being head down!!! Stay there baby!! How are you feeling?

MG - and yay for your baby being head down too!! Can't wait to start seeing the rest of these babies arrive!! How's it all coming along?

Pink - 6 more sleeps yay!!! Eeeek!!! Can't wait to see what team!!

Mighty mom - how's Colton doing? Hope you are well!!

Jersey - any signs of labour yet hun?

Cheryl - I hope it all went well this morning and you will be meeting Leo tomorrow!!

AFM - I gave birth to Emilia at 4.13pm on her due date by emergency c section after a long labour! She weighed 7lb 6oz and has thick dark hair, and looks just like her daddy! I will fill you all in once I get home but crossing my fingers I can go home today!

Congrats Bailey :flower: Hope you get to go home soon. Can't wait to see pics.

Roma she is adorable!! My babies didn't have that much hair until they were in preschool :haha:

Cheryl hope all is going well and you get the results you are hoping for :hugs:

I've lost track... was someone scheduled for a c-section April 7th?

Jersey, hang in there! I can sympathize with going over. Each day is a very long wait :coffee:

Marathongirl I'm so glad you were able to be there yesterday. I feel blessed, cleansed, full of love and ready to bring forth new life. The rainbow in the sky on the way home was the perfect end to a perfect afternoon.

Baley: can't wait to hear details! Emergency c-section sounds scary, but I'm glad Emilia is doing well and I hope you get to go home today!

AFM, in pain today. My back, period cramps, and a shooting pain down my leg. It's non-existent while sitting but when I stand or walk-ouch! Hope this is just a "today" thing and not "rest of the pregnancy" thing!

Hi ladies!!

Hope you are all well!!

Roma - congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! She has loads of hair doesn't she? So does my Millie!! What date was she born then?

Rainkat - yay on baby being head down!!! Stay there baby!! How are you feeling?

MG - and yay for your baby being head down too!! Can't wait to start seeing the rest of these babies arrive!! How's it all coming along?

Pink - 6 more sleeps yay!!! Eeeek!!! Can't wait to see what team!!

Mighty mom - how's Colton doing? Hope you are well!!

Jersey - any signs of labour yet hun?

Cheryl - I hope it all went well this morning and you will be meeting Leo tomorrow!!

AFM - I gave birth to Emilia Alice-Anne at 4.13pm on her due date by emergency c section after a long labour! She weighed 7lb 6oz and has thick dark hair, and looks just like her daddy! I will fill you all in once I get home but crossing my fingers I can go home today!

Hey bailey,

So glad you and baby are ok, although the emergency c-section doesn't sound goods but obviously it was the best for you and Emilia!

No signs for me yet, no mucus plug, no waters breaking, no cramps, nothing!
Bubba is moving around a lot still, and I'm still getting Braxton hicks more are night time, and the lightening crotch feeling... But that's been going on for weeks already!
Blood pressure is still slightly raised, but nothing to worry about apparently so I am just heavy...fed up, and want my bubba to arrive!
Look forward o hearing from you when you are home, and looking forward to seeing pics of your gorgeous rainbow!
Xxxxx

Bailey can't wait to see pics!! I'm just so happy that you and MIllie are safe and happy!!

Had a great time at Rainkat's blessing yesterday. It was full of love and blessings and I too feel truly blessed and ready to bring our LO into the world and become a Mother again. Thank you so much Rainkat.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Cheryl- how did the us go?
Pink- tomorrow is the day right???

Bailey~ 3 more sleeps now :) Glad you and Millie are doing okay, and I hope your recovery is a smooth one. :hugs: Looking forward to pics!! :D

Marathon~ The 11th :)...

This is hour 4 of stronger than usual cramping and contractions, 10-15 minutes apart. I hope it's just practice, I really want to make it to Thursday..

Hey ladies,

Hope you are well and those little ones are hopefully starting to get ready to arrive!!

Mighty mom - sorry you are in pain hun, I hope it is just for the day and not for now until Colton is born.

Pink - 2 more sleeps yay!!! Its so amazing to think back to when we all started in this group and now our rainbows are all arriving!!

Rainkat - your blessing sounded lovely!! Hope you are well

MG - how are you today? Hoping everything is looking good for you!!

Jersey - sorry you have gone over hun, must be so frustrating. Have they discussed induction with you? And did you say that you have or are having a sweep?

Mg I think you asked about someones c section on 7th April, maybe you were thinking of Cheryl's which was due today.

Here's a pic of Millie;

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/IMG_1320_zps1d8f5aaa.jpg

Awwwww Bailey she's beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are recovering well. Just so happy you are both safe and healthy that's the main thing.

Pink- sorry I had the 9th in my mind for some reason? I hope you make it to Thursday but if not everything will be perfect!!

AFM- still preggo too. I had a lot of BH's last night and a bit of cramping but I think I'm still about a week away.

Hey ladies baby is head down and heads engaged so we hav chose to wait it out so I'm hoping my boy hurrys up..x

Bailey Millie is just gorgeous Hun..x

Thanks MG, hope those BH turn into something soon for you! How are you feeling within yourself? Hope you arent getting too uncomfortable.

Yeah me and Millie are both safe and good so thats all that matters, I was quite overwhelmed by having the emergency c section but I would do it all again for her in a heartbeat if I needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->