Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Wow Pink you are getting close as well!!! Can't wait for the pics and the stories.
Bailey my prediction is that Millie will be here around when Pink is having hers!! Not too much longer.

Does everyone realize that we are having Easter babies. There is a good chance that their birthday will fall on Easter sometime in their lives. I looked ahead for the next 4-5 years and Cheryl your little rainbow will have his first birthday on Easter!! It's April 7th next year!
I hope everyone is doing well!

Rainkat- here's hoping your LO turns soon!! I have everything crossed !!

Well done on your dh for not telling you pink!! My df couldn't keep a secret like that!

MG I hadn't even thought of that, I just though she wouldn't be an Easter baby coz Easter is over now. I forgot the date moves lol!!

Hi all! I keep popping by to see if there have been any new arrivals! Can't believe we are now in April and none have decided to make an early arrival!

Hey ladies :wave:

Pink I can't believe ur dh knos and u don't... Wot date do u go in?x

Marathon tht u off now?how long u taking off?x

Bailey I defo think this wkend..x

Storm hey lady how u doin?xx

Awww, Easter birthdays, how awesome! :D

I think Millie would make a lovely birthday buddy for this little one! :)

:wave: Storm!!

Hey ladies,

Hi storm how are you?

I can't wait to start seeing the pics of all these rainbow babies!!

So exciting!

Hey ladies!

It's been a while again since I actually wrote a post, but I have been popping in to have a scan to see who has or hasn't given birth yet!

Bailey - we have 3 sleeps until due date!!!

I am SO ready for my little surprise to come out! I have been praying he or she will come early but it's only wishful thinking, the midwife said that a silly percentage like 70% of first time babies are overdue!
It is mine and my husbands 11 year anniversary (of being together) on Saturday 6th so would be lovely if it arrives that day!

I've been having some stronger Braxton hicks that last about a minute each time, but no sign of mucus plug (as far as I have seen) and still got usual pelvic/hip/groin aches and pains!

What about you ladies...?

Here is pic of me taken yesterday (39+3) ... Sorry about me being in my pyjamas!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey jersey!

Love the bump pic!! Well I've been having BH all the time and cramps on and off a lot but I still don't think she'll be here anytime soon lol!

I can't believe we are all at this point now!

Bailey did I see somewhere you are having a sweep this week?
I thought they only did that if you are overdue?
Xx

Nope not me jersey, they've said we will book the sweep for next week when I visit my MW this week, maybe that was it. No they definately don't do sweeps unless you are over that 40 week mark, which sucks coz I see my MW on Thursday when we will both of course be 39+6!!! Although I don't even think they would do it if I was bang on 40 weeks to be honest, they prefer you to be almost 41 weeks I think before they try it.

Hats off to your hubby Pink. I have a few friends who have found out but tried to keep it a secret and they have all slipped up when talking about the baby.

Yay for Easter Babies!! Although I'm so not ready I think I might go into May. Still head up at this point. :coffee:

Hey everyone!!
Hello Storm!
Yes I am surprised none if our rainbows have decided to come early? I was reading the Feb rainbow thread as I was on it briefly and about 1/2 of the women on there had their babies early one even at 35 weeks!! All healthy though.
Yes today was my last official day at work. I am going in for 4 clients on Friday but that should be fine. I will probably only take 2-3 months off as can't afford to take longer.
Rainkat- I don't think you will go to May!!! I don't know why?

Morning all.
I am doing ok. Not really had a lot to report so been a little quiet. I have just over a week left at work now and can't wait to finish.
MG - I also used to pop into the feb rainbows thread and kind of expected similar here!
Pretty certain this thread will be full of baby pictures soon!

I was the OP for the December thread and about half the ladies birthed early. I'm also shocked we didn't have any March babies! I can't believe it's only 3 more sleeps Bailey, that freaks me out!! Are you ready? Bags packed and all that?? I still haven't packed mine, but I did get the infant seat in the car. OMG, I need to prepare for this baby!!

2 more sleeps mighty mom lol! Yeah everything is ready though, all bags packed, nursery done, car seat ready. Just waiting on Millie!

:wave: Jersey! Awesome bump pic and can't wait to find out if you're team blue or pink. So excited about how close you are! :D

Kat- Thanks, I was worried he would slip but I'm proud of him for keeping his promise. :) I think you're baby girl is going to join her April buddies! :thumbup:

Marathon- Woohooo for your official last day! :happydance:

Bailey- Yay for being all set for Millie! :)

Storm- I hope the next week goes by quickly for you so you can take your break.

Mighty- Happy getting ready for baby! :) Kudos getting the carseat in the car, that's my last hurdle at the moment. I have someone coming over (fingers crossed she makes it) to help me get the seat to fit correctly. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Had a lovely visit with Marathongirl today :D Can't wait to post pics of our little girls together, but for now... I'm in pink, MG is orange

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • belly bumps 004.jpg
    belly bumps 004.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Rainkat- it was a nice visit! Can't wait until we can get our little girls together!! That will be so much fun.

So is Cheryl going to be first?
I was looking through the first page of the thread and noticed that there were a few Ladies that don't post any more that are over 40 weeks. I wonder if their rainbows are here?
AFM- had another NST today and baby is great! As far as I know she is still head down. I go see my doc on Fri. On Sunday I am going to Rainkat's blessingway. I'm so excited!!! Hope everyone is well!!

Aw...lovely bumps ladies!! :hugs: Marathongirl-getting soOOo close! :thumbup:

Aw great bump pics ladies..

I thot mighty was going t be first Minot sure.x

Yeah there was a few ppl due before us who must of had their rainbows by now. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe