Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Bailey - Clementine was born on April 5, looks like our girls have the same birthday!

:flower:

Bailey- I am doing well today. Thanks for asking. It's just getting exciting that our rainbows are arriving!!!
Pink- thinking about you. Tomorrow is the day unless things started progressing more today?? Can't wait to hear how it went and what team you are on!!
Cheryl- hang in there. You aren't at your due date so it could be a few more days. I hope the bouncing gets things going for you!
Jersey/ fx'd you go into labour on your own !!
Rainkat- wouldn't that be amazing if our girls were born on the same day??
AFM- had a busy day and should be resting more. I think I will be at least another week!

Marathongirl that would be amazing, bump buddies to birthday buddies <3

I was about to say they'll be close regardless but I guess they could be up to a month apart. I hope I don't have that long to wait :wacko:

Pink today is the day!!! So so excited!!! Good luck Hun, I hope it all goes really well xxxxx

Roma - yay for our little girls sharing a birthday! And I adore your name choice Clementine is a beautiful name. How are you finding everything? Are you breastfeeding? I tried to but Emilia struggled too much, even the MW said some babies just can't get it. So I'm bottle feeding now but my milk has come in coz I did express at first to encourage her to feed and my left boob is so sore and swollen.

Cheryl - is the bouncing helping? How are you feeling?

MG you need to rest and relax more!! And it would be amazing if your babies shared a birthday too! Are you two going to the same hospital for your births? Or did I remember one of you saying you wanted a home birth?

Jersey - are you still hanging in there or has bubs started making an appearance?

Mightymom - how's Colton doing? Not too long left for you now!

Emilia gave us our first sleepless night last night. I couldn't figure out why she was crying and she was unsettled for a long time. She did eventually settle but now seems to be sleeping most of the day and not at night! I need to become nocturnal lol!!

Jersey - are you still hanging in there or has bubs started making an appearance?

Emilia gave us our first sleepless night last night. I couldn't figure out why she was crying and she was unsettled for a long time. She did eventually settle but now seems to be sleeping most of the day and not at night! I need to become nocturnal lol!!

Hi Bailey,

Still hanging in there, but have had a lot of period like cramps that accompany my braxton hicks this afternoon...
By I am fed up of fooling myself that it means something.. No plug loss, no waters gone... So waiting now until Monday!

I think most babies sleep during day and wake during evening.. It's like they are programmed to do it! I'm sure it's all worth it... I actually WANT those sleepless nights.. Come on my little yellow rainbow!

Jersey- we are all thinking about you!! I think your rainbow will come this weekend!!
Bailey- I think Jersey is right. Babies often get days and nights mixed up at first. She will figure it out eventually! Hopefully sooner than later!!

Rainkat- I don't think are babies will be a month apart!! I bet only a week or so??

Pink- let us know how it all goes. Thinking about you!!

Jersey - that little baba is keeping you waiting lol! Are you being induced on Monday? (Sorry if you've said, terrible memory!)

MG - yeah I'm sure she'll figure it out! Just hate hearing her cry so much and not being able to help her!

Pink - I hope it's all going ok Hun xxx

I think so bailey, I have to call on Sunday and let them know if I want to go in and be induced on Monday, when I will be 41+3.
Obviously this is only if nothing happens between now and then!

I have 2 options, I can go in and get scanned/checked to see if amount of amniotic fluid etc is still ok, and check baby is ok etc then go home and wait another 2 days... OR .. I can get induced, in the form of a tablet put up there, and if nothing starts they administer 2 more tablets 5/6 hours later .. And once the labour starts they will then have to break my waters if they haven't broken..

I really want this bubba to come naturally, and was quite upset at the though of being induced, but it's all about what's best for baby now..
Keep your fingers crossed for natural labour for me girls... I was looking forward to a water birth, but that may not happen either!

I know everyone said to me don't get too concerned with getting the birth you want but no matter how much you tell yourself it might not happen its still disappointing. Really hope it's natural for you.
Only tip I would give if you end up having to have the drip to induce if everything else fails, I would accept the epidural. I wish I had earlier. No-one told me that it's encouraged if you have a drip. And I was pretty against having an epidural. But that's just based on my experience, everyone is different of course. Come on baba and let mummy have that lovely natural water birth!

Where is Pink?? I'm so anxious to hear how it went!!

AFM- had a NST today and babes is perfect!! Can't wait for her to be here!

That's great news MG!! I'm so excited to see all these rainbow babies and hear all the birth stories!!!

I'm so sorry to keep you ladies waiting like that, thank you very much for thinking of me and no more suspense! :flower:

Our rainbow is a beautiful baby boy!!! Castiel Inias chose his birthday 4/9/13, 11:30pm @ 38.4 weeks, it was a 2 hour labor which resulted in a VBAC. I called my midwifery doula, believing it was just not a big deal/ early labor but wanted her opinion on what I should do. She suggested a cervical check if I wanted, and I agreed to help me make a better decision. I fully expected to still be at 3cm dilated but was shocked to hear I was 8-9cm. My cervix wasn't "broken"?!? Everything went pretty quickly after that, we made the decision to go to the hospital. I started throwing up quite a bit (sorry tmi) and still somehow made it to her car. My mom had been called while I was sick and arrived just in time to gather the boys and would meet us at the hospital. Once inside, I was in way to much pain to really talk and my doula was AWESOME with the staff, while DH tended to me. The nurse was really sweet and the OB was a nice one, I lucked out. Once my chart was pulled up and they saw my scar type, I was informed about the 'risks', said that she would suggest still having a c-section... but she also pointed that I pretty much labored, was fully dilated at that point, what did I want to do. I told her if things took a turn, I would have a c-section no problem but since all was well, I wanted to push. Okay, let's have a baby was her response. :) She broke my water, I screamed Cass out and he was born within a few pushes. I feel bad for screaming so much but man that HURT! I needed a couple of stitches but all 6lbs 9oz of him was totally worth it. You ladies have been and I know will continue to be such an amazing group of women. This has been such a long and emotional road, I'm so grateful I had all of you with me. :hugs:

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0411131351_zpsb6eba5cc.jpg

Aw pinkorblue he is gorgeous Hun, sounds like such a quick birth too... I hope u and baby are doing good. Xx

So happy for you Pink!! He's beautiful. I'm so glad that it was fast for you. We can all only hope!! I hope you get lots of good cuddles and some well deserved rest!! Who's next........

Bailey she is absolutely precious! How is she eating?

MG I think I'm with you for at least another week. Maybe longer. I'm feeling no signs.

Cheryl how frustrating to have a date in mind and have plans change. I was surprised they had booked you for a c-section though. It seems like all of our babies have gotten themselves turned right way around. Is anyone still breech? Funny how so many of them were so late to turn.

Thinking of you TTC :hugs:

AFM Everything looked great at my ultrasound today. Baby is head down and according to their measurements weighs around 7lb 8oz. My daughter was born the equivalent of 2 days ago and weighed 8lb 4oz. It's nice to know this one might be a little smaller. Her head is measuring 41+weeks though :dohh:

At the end of the US the tech switched the screen over to 4D. I hadn't seen that before; how amazing!! She was playing with her cord and even tried to put it into her mouth.

Yay for everything looking great!!! That's so awesome about seeing her in 4D like that. Playing with her cord...oh my gosh, how crazy that would have been to see! :)

Rainkat - awww thats so cute that she was playing with her cord!! So sweet!

Pink - let us know if those cramps turn into anything hun

MG - how are you today?

Mighty mom - thank you, she does have so much hair, I was so surprised!! Plus she's so dark which I didnt expect, even though me and df both have brown hair but mines dyed that dark lol!!!
I ended up having a c section coz the last few hours Millie kept having periods of reduced heartrate, then they said I was fully dilated so was pushing for 40 mins and her heartrate dropped dramatically, they were going to use forceps but when they examined again the position of her head they said there was a rim around my cervix (not sure what this means really) but couldnt use instruments because of it so thought it was better to just get her out asap.
It was weird because she had gotten quite far and so they then had to yank her back the other way when they opened me up!

Bailey, i cannot believe your little girl is a week old already! Crazy!

Bailey: She is ADORABLE! And so much hair! Love those locks! Why did you need an emergency c-section?

Cheryl: Head down is great! I hope the sweep works for you. Your DH is too funny! Baby should listen to Daddy!

Pink: OMG, so close now!!

Jersey: You're up! Haven't seen you today, are you at the hospital?? ;)

Hey ladies,

Bailey - Millie is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous girl you have!
The c section sounds unfortunate, but at last they did what was best for you and Millie!

Cheryl - the waiting is such a pain, but don't worry you will have your baby boy when he is ready! He just decided to get his head down at the last minute! Xx hang in there!

Mightymom - no not n the hospital yet, but will be on Monday if nothing has happened by then!

Midwife appointment today at an annoying 40+5 ... Had some stronger and more frequent Braxton hicks yesterday and today, with a few cramps and pressure thrown in.. But still no mucus plug or anything else.
Midwife measured, listened to heartbeat, everything is fine.. I have to call on Sunday and let them know if I want to go in and be induced on Monday, when I will be 41+3.
Obviously this is only if nothing happens between now and then!

I have 2 options, I can go in and get scanned/checked to see if amount of amniotic fluid etc is still ok, and check baby is ok etc then go home and wait another 2 days... OR .. I can get induced, in the form of a tablet put up there, and if nothing starts they administer 2 more tablets 5/6 hours later .. And once the labour starts they will then have to break my waters if they haven't broken..

I really want this bubba to come naturally, and was quite upset at the though of being induced, but it's all about what's best for baby now..
Keep your fingers crossed for natural labour for me girls... I was looking forward to a water birth, but that may not happen either!

X

My thoughts and prayers are with you Jersey! Good luck sweetie! :hugs:

LOVING the baby boom on this thread...all are perfect and beautiful! Congrats to all!!!! Patiently awaiting the rest girls! :)

I'm so sorry to keep you ladies waiting like that, thank you very much for thinking of me and no more suspense! :flower:

Our rainbow is a beautiful baby boy!!! Castiel Inias chose his birthday 4/9/13, 11:30pm @ 38.4 weeks, it was a 2 hour labor which resulted in a VBAC. I called my midwifery doula, believing it was just not a big deal/ early labor but wanted her opinion on what I should do. She suggested a cervical check if I wanted, and I agreed to help me make a better decision. I fully expected to still be at 3cm dilated but was shocked to hear I was 8-9cm. My cervix wasn't "broken"?!? Everything went pretty quickly after that, we made the decision to go to the hospital. I started throwing up quite a bit (sorry tmi) and still somehow made it to her car. My mom had been called while I was sick and arrived just in time to gather the boys and would meet us at the hospital. Once inside, I was in way to much pain to really talk and my doula was AWESOME with the staff, while DH tended to me. The nurse was really sweet and the OB was a nice one, I lucked out. Once my chart was pulled up and they saw my scar type, I was informed about the 'risks', said that she would suggest still having a c-section... but she also pointed that I pretty much labored, was fully dilated at that point, what did I want to do. I told her if things took a turn, I would have a c-section no problem but since all was well, I wanted to push. Okay, let's have a baby was her response. :) She broke my water, I screamed Cass out and he was born within a few pushes. I feel bad for screaming so much but man that HURT! I needed a couple of stitches but all 6lbs 9oz of him was totally worth it. You ladies have been and I know will continue to be such an amazing group of women. This has been such a long and emotional road, I'm so grateful I had all of you with me. :hugs:

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0411131351_zpsb6eba5cc.jpg

Congrats PinkorBlue! SO EXCITING! Love the name. He's precious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->