Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hope you get to go into labor on your own Storm. Fx'd for you.
Hope all the rainbows are growing strong and healthy.
Sabrina had her 2 week check up on Thursday at 13 days and already weighs 9lbs 3 oz!!! She is a breast feeding queen!! We are having so much fun and I can't believe how it is all coming back so naturally. I was worried at first as my youngest is 9!! I have 2 very good helpers which is nice. Dd is 10 and Ds is 9.

Aw storm I hope ur baby comes very soon Hun...x

Great news Hun thts a great weight for Sabrina, thts wot Leo was when he was born he's getting weighed tues again but I think he'll be cls to 11lbs cos tues he was 10lbs 2. X

Hope all u ladies and rainbows are doing well. Xx

What a birth story, Mighty! :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Looking forward to the Spring Blossom Baby thread, Bailey!

I hope the next sweep is successful, Storm and sending you labor vibes everyday. :hugs:

Aww, glad you and Sabrina are doing so great, Marathon.

Hope Leo is doing good, Cheryl. :)

Cass is taking after his dad more and more everyday, not only in looks but preferences too lol. Seems he doesn't like summer weather either. :haha:

Hi ladies.

Thanks for the labour dust and vibes. Had my second sweep today and cervix still thick and posterior. Nothing moving. They booked me in for induction tomorrow (were too busy Thursday which suits me just fine!). I am going in at 3 and they will try and kick things off with pessaries and then go from there.

Good luck tomorrow Storm! I hope everything moves fast with a little help!

MG: Congrats! I was worried about BFing too, but it's been so easy with this LO. Like riding a bicycle? My LO is also 9lb 3oz today! The pede was astounded, as he's only 8 days old. I think he'll be a chunk. I guess boys tend to be bigger though.

Pink: Cass looks so sweet! I need to upload a pic for my profile pic. Every time I see a new baby profile pic I'm like "Awwww!"

Bailey - no induction with DD. went into labour under my own steam on my due date. No idea what is keeping this one!

I really hope the pessaries work for you storm. I ended up having the drip and I had to have the epidural. The contractions just all came on too fast and and too strong for me. It was a bit funny looking back coz at midnight I was saying I didn't need an epidural to the MW coz she was trying to tell me it was recommended for with the drip, but by 1am I was screaming for it lol, such a wuss!

I hope it all goes well for you, can't wait to see your beautiful LO and find out what team you are!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, Storm!!

Thank you, Mighty. :) Hope to see a pic of Colton soon!

Hope all goes well today Storm!!! Thinking about you.
Sounds like everyone is doing well!!

Mighty- glad the bf is going well!! So nice to see Colton is
gaining weight!

Sabrina slept in her crib for the first time last night!! I slept much better not worrying about her in the bed. Also had her first bath last night as her cord just fell out on Monday. It took over 2 weeks to fall out. I am loving every minute of being a Mom again!!

Hi ladies!
Just to update you - My yellow bump turned blue! So I now have the full set!

Xander arrived today at 15.20 following a short, swift labour. Came in yesterday for induction and the first pessary kicked things off with my waters breaking in their own at 8.30 this morning. Contractions needed help so they put me on the drip. 3 hours and 20 minutes into labour Xander made his appearance. A little shell shocked by the speed but he is amazing!

Wooohoooo for a speedy labor, Storm!!! :happydance: Happy birthday, Xander and congrats!!! xxxx

Congrats Storm!! Welcome Xander :flower:

My little one finally has a name. We are calling her Rayna Storme. We had a bit of a rough start to breastfeeding but things are going better. We saw our midwife today and weighed in at 9lb 2oz. She had gone down to 8lb 4oz so we're pretty happy with that.

Rayna and Sabrina in matching fluff :cloud9:

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
Yay congratulations on little Xander Storm!! I love that name!!

Rainkat loving that pic of Rayna and Sabrina!

Congratulations Storm!!! Love the name Xander. :)

That pic is too adorable rainkat! Love that fluff! So nice that they will have a playmate from the start. :)

I love the name too Rainkat!!!! Thanks for posting the pic of Rayna and Sabrina!!!
Can't wait to see you two tomorrow!

Hope everyone is doing well. Sabrina is sleeping in her crib and I think we are all sleeping better! I'm starting to think about getting back into shape. I have been walking every day and am going to start a gentle walk/ run program. As you can tell from my user name I love to run!!!

MG: Do you have a program you are following or is it self-led? I'd love to get back into running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->