Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Thanks for updating Bailey!

I officially 40 weeks today... Come on out baby!

Come on Baby Storm!!! It's a race to the finish line!

Yaaaay come on babies!!! Colton and storm team yellow baby we wanna see you!! And I'm not sure if rainkat is in labour or not??!

Lets go Colton and baby Storm!!!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Sabrina is doing well. The breast feeding is going really well!! She was at her first doctors apt at 5 days old and was 8 lbs 12oz which is 3 oz over her birth weight!! Hope everyone is getting some sleep

Hey mg! Glad Sabrina is doing well! Is she letting you get any sleep?

Emilia is such a good content baby, I'm so lucky. She still has times when she's fussy and cries but not terribly intense and only for an hour or so at a time.

Yay MG! You're doing great, already over the birth weight!

Hey thts great Sabrina is over her birth weight so soon Leo was 2 wks old on tues and was 9lbs 6oz, 3oz over his birth weight he gets weighed tues again can't wait to see wot he is then..x

Hey mighty how u keeping Hun? Not long now. Xx

Ugh! I'm having a bad day...and the day just started! Had regular and VERY painful contractions all night, didn't sleep a wink. Strong, 1 minute contractions every 5minutes. Waited until 5am, then got up to get dressed and ready for the hospital. Contractions stopped! Grr. No sleep. Useless pain. Then I got a message that the fabric I sent to have made into a custom maternity gown never arrived at the destination. I have been waiting for the gown in the mail, but she hasn't even gotten the fabric yet! So upset. I doubt there is a way for her to make a gown for me before I go into labor now. So bummed. Plus I really didn't want DS to be born on Cinco de Mayo, but it looks like his arrival is imminent. Boo.

Aw Hun sorry they stopped, thts a nightmare they hadn't received the fabric.. Wots Cinco de mayo day?x

Finally coming up for air :)

She doesn't have a name yet but Baby Girl was born Wednesday May 1st at 9:45pm weighing 8lb 12oz. My midwife broke my water at 10am, contractions started just before 4pm. I spent most of my labour in the tub and moved to the bed when it was time to push. DH caught her and we cut the cord together.

Attachments

• baby May 1st-4th 018.jpg
    baby May 1st-4th 018.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Marathongirl brought Sabrina over for a visit yesterday. Here are our girls (Sabrina is the one with all the hair)

Attachments

• baby May 1st-4th 014.jpg
    baby May 1st-4th 014.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Labor vibes for you, Storm! :)

I'm sorry about your gown, Mighty. Come on baby Colton!!! :)

Marathon~ So glad Sabrina is doing so well! :) :)

Cheryl~ Love Leo's expression on your avatar, too cute!!

Kat~ Yay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!!!! She's beautiful and can't wait to hear what her name will be. Love the pic with her and Sabrina too. :flower:

Thanks for updating Bailey! :D

Aw they are too cute!!! Congrats rainkat, sounds like a dream homebirth!

Cheryl: Cinco de Mayo is the 5th of May and celebrates the Mexican victory at the Battle of Puebla over the French. Ironically, few Mexicans celebrate it, it is mostly celebrated by people of Mexican descent in America. It's a non-holiday really. But it is still important to me that he has his own special day. Still betting on May 7th!

Aw after I wrote tht I realised it was the 5th may.. Aw hope u don't hav long to go mighty.x

Thanks pink thts the photo we've put on our thank you cards..x

Hello Ladies!!! Sabrina Lorna was born at 9:07 April 26th!!! It was a long arduous labour that ended in a vaginal birth and we are both doing great. She is just starting to breast feed so that is good. I will get Rainkat to show me how to post a picture of her!!!

Rainkat- good to see you at the hospital today !!! I think you're next !
So glad to see all of the beautiful rainbows!!

Yay congrats Marathon!!! Sorry for the hard labor though and LOVELY name!!! :)

Colton Jacob was born this morning at 8:36am weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5in long. Enjoying baby time and an ice pack on my hoohah. Will give a proper update later. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Colton Jacob was born this morning at 8:36am weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5in long. Enjoying baby time and an ice pack on my hoohah. Will give a proper update later. Thanks for all the support ladies!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->