• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Mrs Rose ~ looks like we are about to hit O together, my FF says I'll O mid/late week so we'll see how we go eh?! At least if you can DTD tonight then you'll have a chance at catching that eggy since they say the sperm can survive up to 7 days in the uterus. I plan on attacking OH all this week so we have the best chance at pregnancy :blush:

As for my signature, my way is a little long winded as I found it by accident lol I have the fertility friend app and did the following...

options, share chart and data, create/preview homepage, click link to preview homepage, bottom of page click share this page, copy the BB code (thumbnail) and paste into the signature bit

Yay, we can be cycle buddies! :happydance:

BD'd this morning and I'm hoping we'll both have enough energy to BD tomorrow morning before he heads out. This is my first cycle charting so I'm not sure if there's enough info for FF to tell me when I'll ovulate. Or maybe that info is there and I just don't know it!

Thanks for the info! Finally got it to work :)

Yayyyyyy glad I could help! :happydance:

It's my first cycle too so we can be chart newbies together :happydance: I am literally just going by what FF tells me based on the info I put in, I don't even know if I am a 28 day person post MMC but I was before so I'm going with that lol

Yayyyyyy glad I could help! :happydance:

It's my first cycle too so we can be chart newbies together :happydance: I am literally just going by what FF tells me based on the info I put in, I don't even know if I am a 28 day person post MMC but I was before so I'm going with that lol

My cycles weren't super regular before the MCs. They ranged anywhere 25-39 days but they averaged about 32 days. I'm a POAS addict so I always start testing well before AF is due, even when I know I'll get a BFN. Just can't help it...I have zero will power!

Haha you are so my kind of person :coffee: That's why I bulk buy tests because it's such a bad habit of mine too :haha:

Haha you are so my kind of person :coffee: That's why I bulk buy tests because it's such a bad habit of mine too :haha:

I really want to buy stock in OPKs and HPTs! I've read that OPKs can be a bit wonky after MC. I didn't experience that last month but have seen some strange things this month. My IC had a light line this morning but tests this afternoon are really faint. I'm still getting a flashing smiley and EWCM so not sure what's going on. Last month, my OPKs got progressively darker until they were as dark as the control and then they lightened up. I haven't had a dark line yet. I'll keep on testing tomorrow!

I am sure the smiley will settle into a solid face soon :) I tested this morning and the line is no darker than yesterday but technically not in the fertile stage yet I'm just being impatient :haha: fx'ed your O turns up in the next couple of days

Looks like I may be gearing up to O. Have other people Od on their mc cycle?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh, looking good TTC! Have you had lighter opks before?

I'm just trying to figure my opks out. This morning's was darker than yesterday afternoon's. But then I'm pretty sure they're still picking up hcg, which would be more in the morning. So I'll test twice a day to hopefully be able to tell hcg from LH. Will give me something to do anyway. :haha:

Yes. My OPKs had gotten very faint and I'm pretty sure all of the hcg is finally out of my system.

Great news, TTC! I think I might be not too far behind you. Opks getting darker, independently of time of day. Have tested yesterday pm, today am and today pm and they're getting progressively darker. So hoping its LH rather than leftover hcg. Still far from positive but I'm hoping its a good sign. Yours look like they may turn positive soon?

This is yesterday pm (can't remember the time), today at 7am and today at 2pm. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
Great news, TTC! I think I might be not too far behind you. Opks getting darker, independently of time of day. Have tested yesterday pm, today am and today pm and they're getting progressively darker. So hoping its LH rather than leftover hcg. Still far from positive but I'm hoping its a good sign. Yours look like they may turn positive soon?

Yes. They continued to get darker after I took the pic. They still aren't positive but definitely close. I'll have to see what this evening's tests look like to make a definitive decision as to what the heck is going on!

Ugh according to my tracker I should have ovulated yesterday but my opks have not been positive yet. Either a long cycle or anovulary I guess

Wow, if synchronous Oing were a sport, you ladies would be on your way to gold! :thumbup:

Certain now that I have a BFP. Line was darker today and I paid a visit to the doctor to confirm. We are going to follow my bloodwork week by week for a while. She wants me to do a scan in 2-3 weeks as well. All this is just for my piece mind. I am happy, but also cautious.

For all those Oing/ waiting to O, I am excited to keep following and offering support (if that's ok). I hope you all get BFPs, so we can start a spring rainbows preggo group! :hugs:

:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
Pink, I'm so happy for you!!! I totally get that you're being cautious. I'm sure I will be, once I get another bfp. I've had 4 bfps in my life and only two children so I think for me, the initial excitement is well and truly ruined. But your bfp is a ray of hope for me. :) Will be routing for you every step of the way! :hugs:

Yay congratulations Pink!! :happydance: Stay with us please we'll miss you otherwise... there defo needs to be some more bfp's soon for that thread :)

AFM opk's are getting darker though slow but I'm only on cd10 and FF has me O'ing Saturday if my 28 day cycle sticks... the fact opk's even have a line is making me feel good about being back to normal :happydance:

AFM, things are a bit confusing (as usual). Opk is lighter this morning, although slightly darker than yesterday morning's I think. But I'm getting lots of ovulation symptoms, mostly I'm spotty and bloaty (glamorous, I know!). But no ewcm as far as I can tell. Wondering if this is a case of my body trying but not managing to ovulate. Or maybe just early days, who knows. I'm thinking lots of sex, just in case. :lol:

Amy I was googling opk's yesterday and seems they can fluctuate before real O hits so I'm sure they'll darken before you know it :) I don't really know what to look for that would indicate O so I shall consult my good old friend, Google :haha: :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->