• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

I can't say that I have the be honest, when we told everyone about the first pregnancy my mother in law bought some gorgeous baby bibs which I have had to put away as it's a constant reminder on what was and is happening to me. I know I sound like the downer one but I just can't bring myself to look at anything baby and probably won't until past my 20 week scan on any new pregnancy :shrug:

Jemma, you don't sound like a downer. You deal with it how you deal with it. I think for me, it was less of a shock because I had a mc before my kids and I know not to trust a pregnancy too soon. I guess I'm just totally convinced that we'll get our rainbow eventually, even though the road might yet be difficult. And you will as well. But if you're hurting right now then you're hurting. Best to go with it and get it out of your system I think. Or at least move on to happier thoughts eventually. :hugs: You and I will talk baby stuff in the autumn, when our rainbows are healthy and kicking away and well on their way to joining us.

TTC, we definitely need to swap ideas when the time comes. :thumbup:

Only thing I bought was one brand new baby toy from mamas and papas...I did the same when pregnant with my DD...it was my lucky mascot....Obviously not lucky at all this time...TWICE!!! Might replace for next pregnancy of it happens for us. I did write a little list on my phone of things that I would like new this time...it's still there I think :wacko: I try no to plan too much like Jemma x x

Jemma, I'm in the same boat. I feel like I'll jinx myself if I buy stuff, and having those things in the house would just remind me that I'm not pregnant. But when the time comes, you bet your ass I'll be out there buying stuff like crazy!

Woah, am I ovulating! I feel like I'm about to break in half. I used to get ovulation pains anyway but this is a bit ridiculous.

Woah, am I ovulating! I feel like I'm about to break in half. I used to get ovulation pains anyway but this is a bit ridiculous.

I get them so that the pressure when I sit down is horrible...really quite painful/uncomfortable

Drum roll, please . . . AF is here! :yipee:

TTC, that's great news! Onwards and upwards from here!

Ladies ive never been so nervous to see my RE. im just scared she will tell me I have no more chances of iui, and may need to wait for IVF. It is what it is. I always think of it as God has a plan for all of us. I will just take it one day at a time

TTC woop woop :happydance: That's fab, well as fab as it can be right now :haha: Only forwards from here

Iloveme, don't worry, one way or another your rainbow baby is written in your future, I hope you get some good news and can look forward positively :D

I am cycle day 19. I never planned on him nursing this long to be honest, he didn't even want to latch in the beginning but here we are. We Co sleep and I am gradually trying to move him into his own bed, and effective he does that he doesn't nurse. Nap times are a complete mess. I dont have any definite weaning plans, he was 2 in Oct and I've had maybe 4periods before I was pregnant again this Oct. I just have to give into the fact that I have no control lol. In the meantime I'm trying to lose weight and failing miserably.

Congrats ttc74 cd1!

Hi ladies!

Checking in on everyone.

TTC- Congrats on AF! I think you will find things start making more sense from here on out. That was what I found. Plus, I just started feeling better at that point.

Amy- Congrats on O. I have a good feeling about this one. Make sure to DTD and maybe this will be it.

Everyone try to stay positive. I am still hoping to start that rainbow preggo group :thumbup:

Hmm so today I got this opk(couldn't get the camera to focus well) this is the darkest I've gotten, am I still in it do you think?

Attachments

• _20160203_184549.jpg
    _20160203_184549.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
Hmm so today I got this opk(couldn't get the camera to focus well) this is the darkest I've gotten, am I still in it do you think?

Yes, if it's darker, I think you're definitely still in! I took 4 OPKs today and they've gotten progressively darker throughout the day. I thought I'd have my solid smiley by the time I got home from work but it was still flashing, and the IC was darker. I tested a couple hours later and got my dark line and solid smiley! It's crazy how fast things can change...keep at the testing, especially as they start to get darker.

Iloveme, does the RE decide whether or not you can have more IUI or does she just advise you? Forgive my ignorance but you've gotten pregnant through IUI before, right? So why would you need to "upgrade" to IVF?

Pink, how is everything going? How are you feeling? And will you be monitored a bit more closely this pregnancy? Here in the UK, they just treat you as if nothing happened until you have three mcs in a row. :-( I hope you have a better experience in Canada? And yeah, we're all joining your pregnancy group soon. :-D

Bcos, that looks really promising!! My opk was positive a few hours after looking like that. So get on it! We can be testing buddies!

And MrsRose can join the club! How exciting!

Hey Pink! How you getting on hun? Sunk in yet?

Yay Mrs Rose, about time too lol!!

AFM; some positive vibes this morning, actually had some ewcm so I am hoping I'll get my positive opk soon :D initially thought it was remnants of last night's activities :haha: but checked and had all the ewcm qualities so I'm feeling more positive today after yesterday's dip :happydance:

still not getting darker, today's showed up quicker so I'm hoping that they start getting darker over the next couple days :shrug:

Attachments

• 2016-02-04 12.03.40-1.jpg
    2016-02-04 12.03.40-1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94