• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Sigh. Heavy spotting/light bleeding for a few hours last night. Now nothing. So frustrated.

Jemma, the last one looks a bit darker?

TTC, I'm so sorry. Do you think it could have been some last retained tissue that has now come away? Would explain why you're still getting positives. And if it's that, this might be you back to normal? If I count my last spotting as cd1 then I'm having a pretty normal cycle so far, ie ovulated at a reasonable time.

still not getting darker, today's showed up quicker so I'm hoping that they start getting darker over the next couple days :shrug:

Are you testing multiple times a day? Now that they're getting darker and you're getting EWCM, I'd recommend you monitor at least 2-3 times a day so you don't miss your surge. It's crazy how fast it can come and go.

I had a temp spike this morning but I also still had a positive OPK. Is that normal? I thought the OPK would turn negative with the temp spike.

Iloveme, does the RE decide whether or not you can have more IUI or does she just advise you? Forgive my ignorance but you've gotten pregnant through IUI before, right? So why would you need to "upgrade" to IVF?

Pink, how is everything going? How are you feeling? And will you be monitored a bit more closely this pregnancy? Here in the UK, they just treat you as if nothing happened until you have three mcs in a row. :-( I hope you have a better experience in Canada? And yeah, we're all joining your pregnancy group soon. :-D

Bcos, that looks really promising!! My opk was positive a few hours after looking like that. So get on it! We can be testing buddies!

And MrsRose can join the club! How exciting!

Amy, I definitely want in! When did you get your positive OPK and when are you planning on testing? FF is predicting AF is due Feb 18th, but I can guarantee I'll be testing way sooner than that. I'm a POAS addict!

Sigh. Heavy spotting/light bleeding for a few hours last night. Now nothing. So frustrated.

TTC, mine did that! First period after MC, I just had brown spotting, a little clotty. Then nothing over night, then AF came on full force, heavy and lasting for several days. Don't give up hope!

Mrs. Rose, congrats on O and good luck!

As for me, not a whole lot of symptoms yet. Pretty early. Horrible constipation already, but I'll take it! (Always happens for me). Feeling cautious. Not going to buy things or plan much until after first tri.

In Canada, they also don't usually do anything special until after 3 MC, but I happen to have a fab family doc who will do just about anything I ask. We did a blood test on Monday to ensure levels are good for dates (and they are). I can repeat the blood test weekly as long as I want to, just for peace of mind. She also booked me in for an early scan Feb 23. And I have her cell # so I can call any time if there is bleeding etc. Love her! Sadly, she is near retirement and no longer delivers babies!

Opks were positive yesterday so I'm assuming ovulation today. Normally, I'd start testing at like 8 dpo. :haha: But with tests not having been entirely clear I'll hold off as long as I can, hopefully until two weeks from today. I'm not hugely optimistic but I do think I probably ovulated/am ovulating. Wish I was temping to be sure. :-/ But yeah, I expect AF within two weeks time rather than anything else but we'll see.

TTC, mine did that! First period after MC, I just had brown spotting, a little clotty. Then nothing over night, then AF came on full force, heavy and lasting for several days. Don't give up hope!

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm ready for AF and I'm praying she's arriving in full force today.

Mrs. Rose, congrats on O and good luck!

As for me, not a whole lot of symptoms yet. Pretty early. Horrible constipation already, but I'll take it! (Always happens for me). Feeling cautious. Not going to buy things or plan much until after first tri.

In Canada, they also don't usually do anything special until after 3 MC, but I happen to have a fab family doc who will do just about anything I ask. We did a blood test on Monday to ensure levels are good for dates (and they are). I can repeat the blood test weekly as long as I want to, just for peace of mind. She also booked me in for an early scan Feb 23. And I have her cell # so I can call any time if there is bleeding etc. Love her! Sadly, she is near retirement and no longer delivers babies!

That's great that you have such an awesome doctor. It really makes things so much less stressful! What were your levels on Monday? Are you planning to have them tested weekly?

Opks were positive yesterday so I'm assuming ovulation today. Normally, I'd start testing at like 8 dpo. :haha: But with tests not having been entirely clear I'll hold off as long as I can, hopefully until two weeks from today. I'm not hugely optimistic but I do think I probably ovulated/am ovulating. Wish I was temping to be sure. :-/ But yeah, I expect AF within two weeks time rather than anything else but we'll see.

My cycles vary in length so I really don't know when AF should arrive. FF has been pretty accurate so far, so I'll base it off of that for now. I can't remember--do you normally temp and are just taking a break this cycle? This is my first cycle temping so it's been very interesting to see what my body is doing.

TTC I hope AF shows for you soon, mine, like pink, was spotting and then full flow.

Pink, I'm glad you have such a good doc and really pleased that the bloods are good :hugs:

Amy, oh no not the TWW! :haha: Fx'ed for the +hpt, you need to join Pink in the pregnant club :happydance:

Now that you mention it girls, that last one does look darker, I am now testing AM, Noon and PM so hopefully see some dark lines soon :happydance: Mrs Rose I think I have read a few people have a similar thing happen, so long as you have the +opk and the temp spike then O should have definitely taken place x

TTC I hope AF shows for you soon, mine, like pink, was spotting and then full flow.

Pink, I'm glad you have such a good doc and really pleased that the bloods are good :hugs:

Amy, oh no not the TWW! :haha: Fx'ed for the +hpt, you need to join Pink in the pregnant club :happydance:

Now that you mention it girls, that last one does look darker, I am now testing AM, Noon and PM so hopefully see some dark lines soon :happydance: Mrs Rose I think I have read a few people have a similar thing happen, so long as you have the +opk and the temp spike then O should have definitely taken place x

Ok, good to know--thanks!

To confuse matters even more, here is an OPK from this afternoon.

This is the only dark OPK I've gotten in the pm this cycle.

It looks even darker IRL.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
To be clear, I think this is comical now. I'm just praying for AF.

To be clear, I think this is comical now. I'm just praying for AF.

WTF is going on with your body?!?! I mean, you're pregnant, ovulating and having AF at the same time...medical mystery! :shrug:

It is really weird, I did read one persons story where they were getting +hpk's until after AF, might need it to flush out all the hcg, could be a similar case?! does hcg cause +opk's? That's all I can offer on this, you're body is going a bit mad :shrug:

Grr opk still dark but no positive yet! Just intense ovulation pain :( so over this cycle!

Morning Ladies :hugs: (Well morning in UK) How are we all this morning? Not done any opk's yet, being a lazy butt in bed, so nothing to report :haha:

OH had me surprised last night, was checking FF, ensuring I had all my data down for the day and was taking a real interest in the whole thing. It was quite nice he wanted to get involved with all this scientific malarkey we have to study ourselves :haha: Bless him :hugs:

Bcos, based on your ovulation pain and the dark tests, I bet they'll turn positive this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Jemma, that's sweet! :) My DH is getting very into the whole supplements thing. I'm taking a few these days, a prenatal, extra folic acid for high BMI, extra B6 which I always take anyway, and EPO until ovulation. He keeps reminding me of those now and asking what he should take (he's now on a man-multivitamin :haha: as well as zinc). It's nice to not be alone in thinking about the mechanical aspects.

TTC, what the hell indeed! My guess: that wasn't AF but some retained tissue coming loose and now that it has, hpts will get lighter and opks darker. I've read that some women find they ovulate sooner when drinking grapefruit juice daily, maybe that's worth a shot? Low investment anyway and it's good for ewcm! :thumbup:

Egh... slow progression :dohh:

Aww that's nice, it feels good to not have to do it by yourself eh? Neil hasn't taken anything himself and would probably forget anyway :haha: I am on smoothies for lunch which, on top of all the vitamins in the shake mix, I pack with blueberries, spinach and a dose of metatone, have my folic acid with that too. Avoiding all chocolate and coffee which are my weaknesses :haha:

Attachments

• 20160205_080408-1.jpg
    20160205_080408-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member