Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

:brat: aggh just used my last opk and it's getting darker again... maybe earlier was a attempt at O and it's getting ready to go again... I'm getting very effed off with this malarkey :brat:

Oh man, can you get more OPKs? If not, at least you're temping this month. You'll know in a few days!!

Jemna, if you're really desperate, Boots do "cheap" ovulation sticks. There's still extortionate, I think about £5 for 7?? But if it helps you reduce stress it might be worth it?

Bcos, good plan! It's so irritating when you don't know what's going on. Hopefully things will settle soon.

I randomly remembered this morning that the cycle after my first mc, I was getting lots of nausea towards AF (which arrived, I fell pregnant two cycles after that). So definitely not going to read into any symptoms this month. That said, I think our timing was good. Just a question of whether the right sperm made it I guess and whether there's any lining for the egg to implant into. 3dpo.

Ah girls I thought this charting and monitoring would help rest my crazy mind but I'm so confused, my chart is super up and down even though I test the same time everyday and these opk's are doing my head in :haha: I am popping to tesco and getting some of their cheap (£9!!!) opk's to see me through the weekend until my next batch of ic's arrive :shrug:

Right, would appreciate any insight here ladies... HELP!! :cry:

Attachments

• 2016-02-07 12.01.35.jpg
    2016-02-07 12.01.35.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
This is the test once the background is completely white, it's by far the darkest test I've had all week :shrug:

Attachments

• 20160207_122453.jpg
    20160207_122453.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Never used that brand before Jemma...is the line meant to be as dark or darker than control...like cheapie ic ones? If so I would suggest it's not quite there but imminent. Enough to be dtd this evening ha ahha

WSS! I'd say not yet but hopefully soon. Your chart does look very up and down but that doesn't really matter as long as you get a noticeable rise after ovulation. Hang in there! Or, alternatively, through the tests and thermometer out the window and just bd at least ever other day until AF arrives or just start getting morning sickness. :)

Seriously though, I know the lack of control is frustrating. Hang in there, things will become more predictable soon! :hugs:

Yeah the line is meant to be as dark or darker than the control line so I'm hoping that it meets that criteria soon.

I was thinking of sacking it all off but I am a control freak and I like to know what's what and when :haha: I did have a noticeable dip in temps this morning (despite my chart looking like something my 3 year old draws) so I'm hoping that the rise will happen over the next few days.

I have defo had EWCM so I am hoping that O has or will happen, we DTD every day anyway so it's not like I'm waiting for a window :blush:

Yeah the line is meant to be as dark or darker than the control line so I'm hoping that it meets that criteria soon.

I was thinking of sacking it all off but I am a control freak and I like to know what's what and when :haha: I did have a noticeable dip in temps this morning (despite my chart looking like something my 3 year old draws) so I'm hoping that the rise will happen over the next few days.

I have defo had EWCM so I am hoping that O has or will happen, we DTD every day anyway so it's not like I'm waiting for a window :blush:

I'm the same way! Drives me crazy when I don't know what's going on! But you're covering your bases with all the BD'ing so you have s great shot of catching that eggy!

You might have guessed by now but I am also a fellow control freak. So completely get where you're coming from. But at least you're doing something to get a little more insight and it sounds like you've got all your bases covered anyway. :D

I'm stepping away from the tests today. Last few days have been super light. We have been dtd most days so it will either stick or not. Trying to get my cycle to stick to a plan is driving me insane!

DTD is all I can do to be honest, fx'ed it works :dust:

bcos, what CD are you on? how long are you going to give before testing?

DTD is all I can do to be honest, fx'ed it works :dust:

bcos, what CD are you on? how long are you going to give before testing?

Cd 23. Think I'm going to wait until the 14 th and then the 19th. How about you?

Bcos, probably wise. Here's hoping your cycles become more predictable soon! Or better yet stay away completely because you're pregnant. :)

Over here, I'm casually observing that I have light heartburn, which never happens unless I'm pregnant. But I'm not symptom spotting of course because it's a post-mc cycle and only 3dpo and symptom spotting would just be crazy. :haha:

So there will be some testing soon! Very exciting. I am really hopeful for you guys!

Just some advice... I had BFN on my IC tests until about 15-16 dpo. FRER definately gives accurate results sooner from my experience.

Just some advice... I had BFN on my IC tests until about 15-16 dpo. FRER definately gives accurate results sooner from my experience.

I second that! Spotting lines on cheapies is ridiculous. But then I fully expect to cave way too early and I can't afford a week or more of FRERs. So I'll do a combination I think. If I'm not pregnant this month, I'll throw out the cheapies and stick to one or two FRERs close to AF day.

Another casual observation: sore boobs.

I'm also going to give up on the cheapies since I've had nothing on the opk's... if I'm not pregnant by next month it's decent opk's and hpt's :)

Bcos, probably wise. Here's hoping your cycles become more predictable soon! Or better yet stay away completely because you're pregnant. :)

Over here, I'm casually observing that I have light heartburn, which never happens unless I'm pregnant. But I'm not symptom spotting of course because it's a post-mc cycle and only 3dpo and symptom spotting would just be crazy. :haha:

Ooh, the heartburn sounds like a good sign! The only things I've noticed so far are a pressure/cramp-like pain in my pelvic area that makes me feel like I need to pee. It feels almost like a UTI but I did an OTC test and I don't have one. I had the same feeling last month at 4dpo (resulted in a MC) and this month it started at 2dpo. Seems waaaay to early to have any symptoms, but who knows. I'm telling myself to disregard any symptoms that could be related to progesterone now that I started that yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->