Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

MrsRose, I know the feeling you're describing! Have had it every early pregnancy and might be having it as of tonight as well. But I also had it, really badly, the cycle before we started ttc. So much so that I was convinced I was pregnant, despite knowing how unlikely it was, and was totally surprised when AF came. I think it's hormone-linked but not necessarily always a pregnancy symptom (as I've discovered). Definitely promising though!

4dpo here. Sore boobs still. Man, this better not be a new regular pms thing for two weeks a month from now on!

Morning Ladies :hugs:

Right I'm moving on from all this ovulation stuff for this month, I think what's happened is the cheap tests don't work for me, as the more pricey ones have shown what looks like the back end of the LH surge. I am therefore going to record a +opk on CD14 as my morning CD15 test was an almost and they've got lighter since (pics attached) I am having what I definitely think is O pain today as on my right side I've had dull aches/little sharp pains since this morning so that's my conclusion on that. Also had some more ewcm this morning so going to grab the Mr later for safe measures.

So how are we all? Guess that makes 4 of us in TWW now eh?

Attachments

• 2016-02-08 08.47.34.jpg
    2016-02-08 08.47.34.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2016-02-08 08.42.36.jpg
    2016-02-08 08.42.36.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
Well, I'm annoyed. FF pushed back my O date 2 days later. Looks like it's at least partially due to that weird day last week where I couldn't sleep and was hot/cold and it threw my temp off. I'm still surprised it changed the date b/c you can see a clear temp rise on CD19. Maybe it's also b/c I had a +OPK the day after it originally said I O'd on CD18? Has anyone else's chart ever done this? Can it go back to the original O date?

OMG OMG OMG is this it? Is this actually it? Thought I'd use the last of the opk's since I had ewcm this morning and I just got this (pics attached).

Mrs Rose that's weird, at least there are crosshairs on your chart though so they've clearly picked up O. Are you planning on testing from your original O date or the new date?

Attachments

• 20160208_142508.jpg
    20160208_142508.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160208_142528.jpg
    20160208_142528.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
OMG OMG OMG is this it? Is this actually it? Thought I'd use the last of the opk's since I had ewcm this morning and I just got this (pics attached).

Mrs Rose that's weird, at least there are crosshairs on your chart though so they've clearly picked up O. Are you planning on testing from your original O date or the new date?

Yay! That's definitely as dark as the control! I'll probably still go off of the original date. I wish I was as patient as you gals but there's no way in hell I can wait until the 19th. I'll probably start this weekend.

MrsRose, I know the feeling you're describing! Have had it every early pregnancy and might be having it as of tonight as well. But I also had it, really badly, the cycle before we started ttc. So much so that I was convinced I was pregnant, despite knowing how unlikely it was, and was totally surprised when AF came. I think it's hormone-linked but not necessarily always a pregnancy symptom (as I've discovered). Definitely promising though!

That's interesting! I've never had it not pregnant so we'll see. The pressure has lightened up a bit so it could be nothing. When I go potty, there never seems to be as much urine as I was expecting...kinda like with a UTI. Like, the pressure makes it feel like my bladder is full but then I don't go as much as I thought I would. Is that how yours is?

Decided to discard that wonky temp and it moved it back to CD18. Just annoyed bc I thought temping would take out all the guesswork! Ugh

I would have done the same, if you're unsure then best discard it :) least it's back to the dates you feel are correct :)

Definately positive. ..get on it :happydance:

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with me? The day that I had the heavy spotting for a few hours that I thought was AF, my temp dropped by a lot and has stayed low. So, I don't know what the heck is going on.

I would have done the same, if you're unsure then best discard it :) least it's back to the dates you feel are correct :)

Per another user's recommendation, I switched the setting from Advanced to FAM, as FAM goes solely on temps. I put the temp back in and it showed the original O date as O so that makes me feel better!

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with me? The day that I had the heavy spotting for a few hours that I thought was AF, my temp dropped by a lot and has stayed low. So, I don't know what the heck is going on.

Isn't that what it's supposed to do? I thought temps during AF were erratic and then remained low until O.

That's an awesome looking line!!! I took an opk yesterday at my husband's insistence. It was stark white so oh well lol

That's really good Mrs Rose, it's always good to have everything in order :happydance:

Also thank you girls for the confidence :hugs: I am so glad I've got that positive, it's really reassured me :happydance: sorry bcos yours hasn't appeared, I really hope you either get it soon or a pleasant surprise on our collective testing day :shrug:

That's really good Mrs Rose, it's always good to have everything in order :happydance:

Also thank you girls for the confidence :hugs: I am so glad I've got that positive, it's really reassured me :happydance: sorry bcos yours hasn't appeared, I really hope you either get it soon or a pleasant surprise on our collective testing day :shrug:

Isn't it funny how those 2 little lines give such peace of mind?? It's just good to know!

Congrats on the little eggy, MrsRose!

Sorry guys, I had a really long day in front of a screen so won't manage to catch up fully tonight. Another day closer to our normal cycles and bfps and healthy bouncing babies and all the other great things waiting for us though!

Keeping an eye and excited to see how this TWW ends for all of you! There is bound to be a BFP (or two or three or four)!

Hope you all don't mind me popping in. Amyg, I already know you from your sweet, inspiring response in my time of need. How long did it take for the hpts to go negative after your mmc? I took misoprostol just a few days ago. I'm bleeding lightly and hpt is still a blazing positive. It hurts too much to look at it. I think I'm going to wait until I stop bleeding to poas again. Just wondering how long that might be. My ob wants me to come back in for another ultrasound to make sure I'm all good. I'm also dreading going back there, but DH will go with me and hold my hand and we'll probably have a good cry after. Thanks in advance for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->