Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Will you people stop tempting me!!:hissy: :haha:

I might cave but I'm really trying not to, as it'll just drive me crazy. There's no way I'd get a convincingly dark enough line before the 19th and waiting and guessing is bad enough without trying to interpret lines and comparing them to each other. I'm under a lot of pressure at work and can't afford to get too obsessed or depressed about this. If I don't have AF by the 19th, then I have a good chance. And if it's bfn, that's pretty definite as well by then so I can deal with it and move on to next month. :thumbup:

Sorry wasn't trying to tempt you, I know I couldn't hold out as well as you, hats off to you Missy! :thumbup: I am only 3 dpo and I'm like where's them tests :haha:

OH is away with work for 2 weeks on Tuesday so I'm testing along :shrug: It is his birthday on 15th March so I would love to give him the surprise of a postive hpt! :happydance:

Jemma, I'm only 7dpo! Theory and practice are two very different things here. I might still cave at 9dpo. :haha: But I'll try my best.

Testing alone sucks a little. But how cool would it be to have that surprise for him when he comes home? Rooting for you. (And of course you're not really testing alone, as you'll keep us updated in real time, right? :winkwink:)

9dpo isn't too bad, I am going to try and wait for 11/12dpo :shrug:

Oh of course you girls get the info asap :haha: I'll probably post here before I tell him but would have been nice to have him home in the event I wanted to tell him :)

Thanks ladies. I feel somewhat guilty complaining, because I know I am lucky to be at the BFP stage, but the truth is after a loss, first tri is yet another difficult waiting game full of uncertainty. I think I need to pass 8 weeks, because that was when I lost the last one. Will start to have confidence after that.

Blood results back today and numbers are climbing nicely. I haven't asked for specific numbers. I don't want to obsess and I figure if the doctor says it's good, it's good. She wants one more blood test on Monday and then on the 23rd, I have a scan scheduled.

I am supposed to be leading a school trip to the coast in March (I am a teacher). I am feeling like I am not sure I can go. It is a very remote location, 90 minutes to a doctor. I will be 11 weeks. I am scared that if I have another loss, I will be stuck hiking etc with the kids and I don't think I could handle that. It is also a very tiring trip even if all is going well. I am feeling so anxious about going. Someone else might be able to take my place, but it would mean telling my boss my news really soon... Like this week. Not sure what to do!

Pink, I totally agree with the others. I would find someone else to go. Otherwise you're going to be stressing about it and we all know that's no bueno!

Sorry wasn't trying to tempt you, I know I couldn't hold out as well as you, hats off to you Missy! :thumbup: I am only 3 dpo and I'm like where's them tests :haha:

OH is away with work for 2 weeks on Tuesday so I'm testing along :shrug: It is his birthday on 15th March so I would love to give him the surprise of a postive hpt! :happydance:

If you got a BFP would you wait until his bday to tell him? That's so far away!

Maybe I'm weird but I always test alone. Probably b/c I'm crazy and start way too early and don't want DH to know the degree of my insanity! I view testing early as a kind of slow let-down so that I'm not hugely disappointed by the time AF is supposed to arrive. Does that make any sense?

I just found out my ex-husband's girlfriend is pregnant. I won't go into the history I have with him that is making me wish him dead, but I think you all can probably understand the immense jealousy that I am feeling. I feel just terrible today. I'm having to take medication to get through the workday today.

I just found out my ex-husband's girlfriend is pregnant. I won't go into the history I have with him that is making me wish him dead, but I think you all can probably understand the immense jealousy that I am feeling. I feel just terrible today. I'm having to take medication to get through the workday today.

Ugh, I'm sorry, TTC.

Ttc74 :hugs: I'm so sorry. I can only imagine. Please take care and we're here if you need to vent more.

Im sorry TTC :hugs: I know you have your appointment but anything else going on at the mo?

If you got a BFP would you wait until his bday to tell him? That's so far away!
Yeah I probably would wait, I think I would go have a whinge at my doctor and see if I could get an early scan at 7/8 week to ensure its all going smoothly so he can maybe see a pic and have that reassurance too. It's only a extra month right :shrug:

TTC, that's tough. :-( Is he your older kids' dad? Don't answer if you'd rather not talk about him. But vent all you like!

Jemma, "only a month"??? Are you f-ing kidding me?? No way would I have that much self-control.

He is the father of my older DDs. I will tell you that he did some emotionally manipulative things to me, though, that made it clear that he didn't give a crap about them. So, I pity this child. Oh, by the way, mom to be is a convicted murderer. She did 20 years.

TTC, that's tough. :-( Is he your older kids' dad? Don't answer if you'd rather not talk about him. But vent all you like!

Jemma, "only a month"??? Are you f-ing kidding me?? No way would I have that much self-control.

No kidding!! A month is like an eternity! There's no way I could wait that long. I think the longest I've made it without telling him is a day! lol!

He is the father of my older DDs. I will tell you that he did some emotionally manipulative things to me, though, that made it clear that he didn't give a crap about them. So, I pity this child. Oh, by the way, mom to be is a convicted murderer. She did 20 years.

Whoa! They sound like nominees for parents of the year award!

Haha a month is a small price to pay for his peace of mind, he has a history of depression and whilst he has been much better since we've been together and he is away from his ex wife, I don't know if I want to set him back with another MC :shrug:

TTC, my word!! Thank goodness your daughters are grown up and it'll hopefully not affect them as it would a child. But wow, they sound well suited!

Jemma, that's very considerate of you. Just remember that you need and deserve support as well though and I'm sure he'd want to give it to you. If you can wait happily (more or less) then I think it's a lovely thing to do for him but if you're worried yourself, I'm sure he'd want to know so you can deal with it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->