Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Alright ladies, I am absolutely convinced I am pregnant this month, so I am now more than likely completely out/never even ovulated LOL . In the past when I've been pregnant I can't sleep, get a rash on my legs and just know I'm pregnant. When I'm not, I feel every twinge and cramp in my uterus lol what a silly game this ttc is!

Ah Rose! I'm 34 in April myself! I was a bio major in undergrad and had those graphs that show the risks after 35 drilled into my memory forever. I can't shake the feeling that I waited too long and now time is slipping away. Really hoping this happens for us in the next year!

Thank you so much Amyg! I so very much appreciate it!

Oh how funny! I know, right? I just keep thinking that I need to get knocked up before the big 3-5!

Alright ladies, I am absolutely convinced I am pregnant this month, so I am now more than likely completely out/never even ovulated LOL . In the past when I've been pregnant I can't sleep, get a rash on my legs and just know I'm pregnant. When I'm not, I feel every twinge and cramp in my uterus lol what a silly game this ttc is!

Ooh, so exciting!! How many DPO are you? Are you going to test soon???

as far as DPO, I am going off of a 34 day cycle based on ov pains and almost positive opks. after the dark opks, they have been completely stark white, so that puts me at about 7dpo I am trying to wait until the 19th but I bet I get stark white preg test and no AF because that seems to be how my cycles work lol
I feel like this MC really messed up my head. I can't seem to get anything going. I cant get positive opks, can't get my weight loss going can't get my workouts going.

do you seem to have telltale pregnancy symptoms mrsrose?

the only thing ive got going on right now is pain in the uterus area and WICKED acne lol

Hi everyone! I'm joining in from another thread - TTC after D&C - thanks, Amygdala! I had a D&C after a MMC about a month ago, and we are currently TTCing again for baby #3. When we got pregnant with our angel baby, we were really NTNP, but now we are full speed ahead TTCing! This cycle is my D&C cycle, s we weren't actively TTCing, but I did confirm ovulation and we didn't prevent. So we shall see! I'm 6dpo today..

Welcome Izzy! How are you feeling about the tww so far?

Bcos, I soooo hope you're right about being pregnant. I'm a bit jaded because I've had a few months in the past where I was absolutely convinced I was but was disappointed. But I've got everything crossed it works out differently for you (and me) this month.

I've still got this uterus pressure and between that and the sickness two days ago, I can't help getting my hopes up secretly. I'm trying to tell myself that it's unlikely but I'm not doing so well believing myself. :D 10 dpo today and I managed not to test this morning. 5 days till the big day...

Lesondmavie and MrsRose, I understand your age worries. I've got two year until the big scary 3-5 but then of course I do have kids already and I get that my worries won't be as urgent as yours. But at the end of the day, it's only a number. It's an average. There will be women who had problems much younger and others who have no problems at all in there mid-40s. So I figure it's no use to get hung up on the exact number. Yes, it would be a big relief if it was all done and dusted by that milestone but lots and lots and lots of women have healthy babies after 35, it's not like you're doomed the second you blow out your birthday candles. We're still young!

Starting to make some progress on lh. Here is my OPK from last night and this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
As for age worries - try 41 on for size. I guess what I'm saying is I can SO relate!

As for age worries - try 41 on for size. I guess what I'm saying is I can SO relate!

42 here ttc:haha: I got pregnant really easy with daughter. ...first couple of months trying...I was 38...no worries. .stress free pregnancy. My mc's have really ruined things for me. ..will never relax even if we get pregnant again...not til he/she is in my arms.

Regards thinking you should have tried earlier. ..be reassured in the fact that you obviously weren't ready...this is your time. It will happen x x x

Well said Mitchnorm! And we'll all get there in the end, I'm sure of it.

TTC, that's looking very promising! Looks like that spotting was AF after all?

as far as DPO, I am going off of a 34 day cycle based on ov pains and almost positive opks. after the dark opks, they have been completely stark white, so that puts me at about 7dpo I am trying to wait until the 19th but I bet I get stark white preg test and no AF because that seems to be how my cycles work lol
I feel like this MC really messed up my head. I can't seem to get anything going. I cant get positive opks, can't get my weight loss going can't get my workouts going.

the only thing ive got going on right now is pain in the uterus area and WICKED acne lol

Mad props to you if you wait til the 19th! I know what you mean...I need to lose some weight too but all I'm focused on is TTC. It doesn't help that I have chronic neck and back pain that keeps flaring up. It hurts to just lay here!

AFM, 11dpo and BFN this morning. Last night the pelvic pains/cramps picked up and my boobs were noticeably bigger and nipples were more sensitive but I think the boob stuff could be progesterone related. But if it is, I guess I would've expected it to start sooner since I've been on it for 8 days. Oh, and I've been super thirsty even though I'm drinking tons of water. Not sure if that means anything though!

Welcome Izzy! How are you feeling about the tww so far?

Bcos, I soooo hope you're right about being pregnant. I'm a bit jaded because I've had a few months in the past where I was absolutely convinced I was but was disappointed. But I've got everything crossed it works out differently for you (and me) this month.

I've still got this uterus pressure and between that and the sickness two days ago, I can't help getting my hopes up secretly. I'm trying to tell myself that it's unlikely but I'm not doing so well believing myself. :D 10 dpo today and I managed not to test this morning. 5 days till the big day...

Lesondmavie and MrsRose, I understand your age worries. I've got two year until the big scary 3-5 but then of course I do have kids already and I get that my worries won't be as urgent as yours. But at the end of the day, it's only a number. It's an average. There will be women who had problems much younger and others who have no problems at all in there mid-40s. So I figure it's no use to get hung up on the exact number. Yes, it would be a big relief if it was all done and dusted by that milestone but lots and lots and lots of women have healthy babies after 35, it's not like you're doomed the second you blow out your birthday candles. We're still young!

Thanks Amy! I know you're right but it's hard not to get hung up on it especially if I'm having this many problems now. I can't help but think it will only get harder as I get older. But enough pity partying for today! The bright side is that I've learned about all kinds of things that can help with egg quality and fertility in general so hopefully I'll be better equipped going forward.

Well said Mitchnorm! And we'll all get there in the end, I'm sure of it.

TTC, that's looking very promising! Looks like that spotting was AF after all?

That's my guess but everything is a guess at this point!

Rose extreme thirst at 11 DPO was a pg symptom for me, but my BFP showed at 10 DPO. Could be though. Fingers crossed!

Thanks all for the encouragement. They say that 35 number is also based on a lot of risk factors (none of which I have), and also that having your first before then helps to reset the clock a bit. Probably why I'm still really hoping to at least be pg with my first before 35. Then again the risk of MMC is super low and that happened. So maybe none of these numbers really matter. Maybe we just keep trying for what we want, knowing there will always be risks no matter what situation we're in.

Mad props to you if you wait til the 19th! I know what you mean...I need to lose some weight too but all I'm focused on is TTC. It doesn't help that I have chronic neck and back pain that keeps flaring up. It hurts to just lay here!

AFM, 11dpo and BFN this morning. Last night the pelvic pains/cramps picked up and my boobs were noticeably bigger and nipples were more sensitive but I think the boob stuff could be progesterone related. But if it is, I guess I would've expected it to start sooner since I've been on it for 8 days. Oh, and I've been super thirsty even though I'm drinking tons of water. Not sure if that means anything though!

Fingers crossed for you! This waiting game is so annoying. If my cycle just kinda goes nowhere, as in a reasonable amount of timw goes by and there's no Af (like it was before mc) I think I will just go back to just having sex and taking a preg test once a week. Not having a normal cycle and trying to use opks has caused me much aggro this month

Umm.... Ladies I don't wanna speak too soon buuuut I just got a second line on an ic....

Umm.... Ladies I don't wanna speak too soon buuuut I just got a second line on an ic....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!!!:happydance:

I'm sorry but I'm genuinely so excited!

Bcos- hooray! pics?!

Mrs. Rose, what did you test with? I had BFN on IC at 11 dpo, but a super faint line on FRER (so faint that DH thought I was seeing things). Not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->