Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Ugh the waiting game is boring isn't it!? In other news, I had the day from hell with my toddler yesterday. He didnt go to bed until 1 am, didn't nap all day... sheer exhaustion and insanity. He was in his pajamas and in bed by 730 last night lol

Ugh the waiting game is boring isn't it!? In other news, I had the day from hell with my toddler yesterday. He didnt go to bed until 1 am, didn't nap all day... sheer exhaustion and insanity. He was in his pajamas and in bed by 730 last night lol

Yes, I'm so over it already. Can't concentrate at work...it's all I think about and it's getting really boring!

I'm the same. The tww really is my least favourite of all the things. And I can't afford to be nervous or distracted either.

Bcos, toddlers, eh? Mine is so much fun these days, just starting to talk properly and so clever! But also a royal pain in the backside some days. Today she had a cold and hadn't slept very well and I swear she threw a one hour hissy fit and I can't even remember what about. Did the whole reflecting her feelings back to her. Worked for half a minute. Tried distracting her with bubbles. Worked for half a minute. Tried to calm her down by reading her a book. Worked for the length of the book. They're in bed now and I'm having cake!

8dpo. Would normally start testing today. It's going to be a looooong week. I kinda feel out already though. I've got lots of symptoms but I think they feel more like pms than pregnancy. I had a phase last winter where my pms was pretty bad and this feels like it did then. Time will tell but I'm assuming I'll see AF by the end of next week.

Urgh. Ok, I know I said I wouldn't symptom spot. But I've been feeling really sick for the last 20 minutes. Came out of nowhere. It's 8dpo and I think it could be implantation sickness. I didn't even know what that was until I had a similar episode with my last pregnancy at 7dpo. So now I'm wondering if I could be again. Let crazy-week commence!:headspin:

Oooh let's hope Amy!! Would be fab if someone could join Pink Petals!! I am only 4dpo and am hoping to see some signs soon

:dust:

Come to think of it, I did have morning sickness in my first tww after my first mmc as well. Back to not knowing what the hell is going on...

How are you holding up, Jemma? Ok so far or is the wait getting to you?

How's everyone else?

Oh the wait always gets to me, I want to know yesterday if this cycle has worked or not :haha: Neil and I went for breakfast this morning and I was checking on you lot and he was asking about everyone and we mulled over my chart :haha: Bless him, he tries to understand :hugs: I think he really wants us to be pregnant again so I hope I can deliver for him :happydance:

Nothing much with me. 9dpo and got a BFN this morning. Not counting myself out til AF shows up so just more waiting in store...ugh.

Jemma, your hubbie is too cute!

I have my everything crossed for you all!!! Rose - I had BFNs 7-9 DPO and then a BFP at 10 DPO. Glad your not counting yourself out yet. Sorry to see that the tww isn't any easier. I'm hoping that it'll be a bit more relaxed for me now. I had zero symptoms in my BFP tww, and the wait from the BFP to the first scan was even harder. I'm trying to remember that so I don't drive myself nuts again. I want to just wait until AF to help shorten the wait before the first scan, but sadly my 22 day cycles mean that I should know by 3+1 no matter what I do...unless I'm late I suppose. Hope my cycles just go back to being like clockwork right away.

FX for all those waiting and testing :dust:

AFM: The bleeding is starting to subside. I'm thinking, with any luck, it'll be gone by this weekend. Follow up appointment with my ob next Thursday. If all goes well, it'll just be a waiting game for my first regular period. Fingers crossed the d&c isn't needed.

I changed my "spotting" on FF to "light" so that I could keep track more easily of what CD I am if that heavy spotting/light bleeding did reset my cycle as I suspect it did. I'll see if O comes next week via OPKs. If it does, great. If not, when I have my appt on the 22nd with RE, I'll see if he's interested in inducing AF.

Morning Ladies!! Any more gossip on feelings, twinges, signs?

Only 5 dpo here, so not likely to experience anything yet, have had constipation last 2 days which is unusual for me as I have IBS! Lots of bloating and have been getting twinges in my lower region :shrug: don't know what that's about!? Not feeling confident as last time had sore boobs straight from around O time...

TTC, sounds like that might be a good idea. At least then things should start being more predictable again.

9dpo here, almost double figures! Nothing much in the way of symptoms so far today.

Jemma, that sounds interesting though? Could be the start of something?

I've been reading a bit about low progesterone (or "estrogen dominance"). It's all very new agey and a bit confused in places so I haven't got any good articles to share (yet). But low progesterone seems to be linked to bad pms and ms and there seems to be evidence that a lot of things can help balance progesterone, including sleep (ha!), vitamin b6, magnesium, zinc, coconut oil and carrots. Apparently one carrot a day can actually benefit progesterone levels! I'm already taking a fancy prenatal but will start to have a daily bowl of carrot salad with coconut oil, I figure that can't hurt. :) Kinda thinking I need progesterone checked if I'm pregnant though.

Jemma, those symptoms sound promising!

Amy, maca is also supposed to help balance estrogen and progesterone. I didn't know that coconut oil and carrots could help with progesterone...interesting! I actually put coconut oil in my coffee everyday bc it's good for you but I guess it didn't help my progesterone...mine may just be too low to fix without medical intervention.

AFM, 10dpo and got a BFN today.

Still not out Rose. Some don't get BFPs until 11 or 12 DPO. Holding out hope for you! Just saw that you're also ttc #1. I know it's a bumpier road than we had hoped, but I'm sure we'll be mamas one day!

I hope so Mrs Rose... Though surely nothing if only 5dpo :shrug:

And don't worry about BFN just now, still plenty of time :hugs: Got everything x'ed for sticky bean!

No, I'm not counting myself out yet :)

Jemma, I had pelvic pains/cramping last time at 4dpo so it's certainly possible! They started at 2dpo this time, which seems absurd, but I guess time will tell!

Les, I know what you mean. I figured it'd take a while to get preggers given my age (34 next month) and DH's low SA results, but I wasn't expecting to have 2 MCs right off the bat. You always think it will happen to someone else. Big wake up call unfortunately. Praying for all of us to get our sticky beans soon!

I remember being in your shoes and how difficult it was. Here's hoping neither of you (or any of us!) are there very long!

Ah Rose! I'm 34 in April myself! I was a bio major in undergrad and had those graphs that show the risks after 35 drilled into my memory forever. I can't shake the feeling that I waited too long and now time is slipping away. Really hoping this happens for us in the next year!

Thank you so much Amyg! I so very much appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->