Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Bcos- hooray! pics?!

Mrs. Rose, what did you test with? I had BFN on IC at 11 dpo, but a super faint line on FRER (so faint that DH thought I was seeing things). Not out yet!

I tested with a wondfo, sure predict and non-digital FRER. None of them had even a squinter! I've never gotten a bfp this early so we'll see what happens! I'm also starting to wonder if my O date really is off. FF pushed back my CH 2 days that day I had a horrible night's sleep. I discarded it but now I'm wondering if FF was right. Ugh.

bcos! How exciting! Gives me hope! My first 3 ICs were super faint and I felt like they didn't show in photos, so I didn't post them to my ttc group until I had a clear line on a frer and a pregnant on a digital. When I did finally post the ICs, everyone said they could see the lines clear as day.

Its there in real life I swear lol

Attachments

• DSC_2724.jpg
    DSC_2724.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 13
I see it too! 🎉🎈❤️😂

Here it is! Blatantly positive!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
Valentines!!! And huge CONGRATULATIONS!! Very obvious line I think! :)

Inspired by your awesome news I just cracked and tested at 8pm on 10dpo. BFN of course. I've never had a positive before 12dpo I don't think so no surprise there. But still buzzing for you bcos, so who cares! My turn next week or next month...

Thank you ladies so much the support here is amazing. I hope this is a Happy journey this time, if all goes well I'll have another October pumpkin baby. Well I haven't written dh card yet. How about
"roses are red, violets are blue, holy sh#t this October we will meet baby #2"

I CANT WAIT for you ladies to join me, it's coming soon!

I'm nervous to write it in the card in case I wake up tomorrow with negative tests. Bah maybe I will pick up a frer from the store today prolly too early for digi which is a shame that'd be good to have lol

Yeah, get a FRER! I think your line is pretty obvious though. Positive thoughts!

Bcos I had a 1-2 on a digital with faint ICs and a pretty obvious frer. You never know!

stupid store only had blue dye tests! and it was like $5 for one lol. if im paying that much i want a frer or digi. I used 2 different brands of IC and one walmart brand, I just want some kind of blaring positive lol. I should have stopped by walgreens but I thought do I really need to shell out more money? I'm going to be monitoring progress on the ICs, I'm praying for the lines to get darker faster than they did last time, and NO spotting.

I'll have DH pick up some tests from target tomorrow for peace of mind I guess. He called me on break at work and he has been having an awful day... he is going to be so happy. He REALLY wants this rainbow baby :)

Woohoo! I should have a pos OPK tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly