Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Congrats, bcos! That's so exciting! Amygdala, I'm feeling pretty relazed about the TWW - I've been working a lot so I feel like it's flying by and I'm not even really really about it, which is good! When I'm off work, I tend to just dwell on it and I have more urges to early test. I think I'm going to hold off on testing this cycle, and just wait on AF. I'll go out an buy one if AF doesn't show! Hoping she stays away but I know most likely she will come since this is my D&C cycle..

Izzy, that's a great attitude! Wish I could be so relaxed. Alas, it's 11dpo here and I just tested. BFN.

TTC, I'm so happy your opks are getting darker! It's such a relief when things start to make sense again, isn't it?

Bcos, have you told DH yet?

Afm, I think I'm out. Bfn this morning and I feel like AF is on the way. Would be disappointing but I don't feel as crushed as I thought I might.

Aaawww congrats bcos :hugs: That's fantastic news !! When you telling DH?

TTC looks like you're getting there finally, I'm glad those opk's are getting darker now :happydance:

Amy :haha: you were doing so well with not testing but I don't blame you for checking, it's too much temptation! Sorry on the BFN BUT you're not our until the witch gets you, hang on in there :hugs:

AFM; not really a lot to report, 7 dpo now, just having cramps/twinges and constipation still :dohh: :shrug: Can't really expect a lot of symptoms at 7 dpo :haha:

Bcos' bfp was too much for me. :haha: We have kids born the same day so I think maybe we could coordinate the next batch as well. :D Doesn't look like it though. Cue more waiting. Urgh.

UPDATE: Sone fairly serious spotting now. :-( Oh well, onwards and upwards. Time to start temping and get crazy with the EPO and grapefruit juice.

What do we think of this OPK ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
Looking great, TTC! I'd think ovulation tomorrow?

So I got some vvvfl's this morning...like, I can barely see the lines in person. Tested on a 10mlu sure predict, wondfo and non digital FRER and those have barely visible lines. My digital FRER gold came back negative. You probably won't be able to see anything but I'll post a pic in a sec!

Okay, dumb question but how do you post pics? It keeps telling me to post the image URL but how do I know what the URL is?

Sounds interesting MrsRose!

You go to advanced then manage attachments and then there's a field to upload a picture rather than put in the url.

Okay here's the regular pic and the inverted pic. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 2.15.16 test.jpg
    2.15.16 test.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.15.16 tweaked test.jpg
    2.15.16 tweaked test.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
I know you guys can't see the lines but do you think I should get bloodwork done today to check HCG and Progesterone or should I wait until tomorrow when hopefully the line is darker? I'm really curious about the Progesterone to see if the pills have been helping or if I possibly need more. My dose is only half of what some other girls are on.

Okay. I think I'm finally at full on positive on the OPK. Agreed? O within 24-36 hours. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2.15.16 OPK.jpg
    2.15.16 OPK.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks, girls! I'll keep you posted on progression and what the dr says. Hope she's not mad at me for not waiting.

Fair enough about the couple of hours, but given that those were morning tests and LH builds throughout the day, I'd say today is the day for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->