Stacey Solomon gives birth

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ey-Solomon-doing-giving-birth-second-son.html

What a lucky lady to have given birth to another healthy baby...

Considering her selfishness during her pregnancy

Selfishness??? What's gone on?

xx

She was pictured smoking during her pregnancy,went on This Morning,cried...prob carried on..

Oh :(

Congratulations to her anyway :baby:

xx

MAde up that she has had a healthy baby but it sends the wrong message out to young girls who may be pregnant and smoking!

So would you be satisfied that she had an unhealthy baby because she smoked?

Yeah she is stupid and had that ONE picture not of been printed you wouldn't of known she did. So lets not just blame her, he newspapers also make it seem ok for young girls to smoke when pregnant by publishing it and bringing it to light...

You know what I wish for. That parents realise we aren't all perfect and we don't all do things the right way. Nobody is perfect.

No I wouldn't wish that on anyone!Been there done it...

All I'm saying is she is lucky after smoking during pregnancy...I'm sorry but I don't buy women who say ''Oh my kid was fine'' or ''It's only one'' at the end of the day it's 9 months and if you can't be arsed to give up for those 9 months then you aren't ready to put someone first instead of yourself...

Nobody is perfect,you are right...but SHE chose to put those chemicals in her body,the baby didn't

I'm not saying what she did was right because I don't agree with smoking when pregnant. I gave up the moment I knew I was pregnant and I haven't so much as touched one since! I hate the idea but the way people go is like they would be satisfied if her baby was born with a problem so they could say 'see this is what smoking does when pregnant' Everyone makes mistakes, yes we all know the dangers. What about the dangers that come with letting a child sleep in your bed? or the dangers of having a cot bumper? Parents still do these things, yes some of us don't agree but we don't have a right to judge ones situation.

To just add again - I don't agree with smoking in pregnancy. I just think that she's sorry and she made a big mistake. I'm sure she's feels fortunate he is healthy

It's the fact that during her interview she at no point said ''I've stopped''..x

It's the fact that during her interview she at no point said ''I've stopped''..x

I'm sure she said she's been cutting down and trying to. I dunno could be wrong.

You know I love you wifey, its good to disagree.. :winkwink:

dont some doctors recommend not completely giving up and just cut down to reduce stress to the baby?

i'm not saying i agree with smoking during pregnancy, but for all we know she could have had 1 cigeratte in the entire 9 months!

am sorry but why are we focusing on the fact she had so many cigs, who cares... im not a smoker and i dont believe in smokin AT ALL never mind when you have a precious baby inside you.

she has had a healthy gorgeous baby.. focus on that. xxxxxxxx

Did the newspaper report they saw her smoke 4?

Yep,and she was confronted about it on TV.

I was just pointing out she was one of the lucky ones.

Everyone who I know that smoked through pregnancy has had a healthy baby! - Again not saying its right but the message doesn't get across because of that point exactly.

dont some doctors recommend not completely giving up and just cut down to reduce stress to the baby?

i'm not saying i agree with smoking during pregnancy, but for all we know she could have had 1 cigeratte in the entire 9 months!

I thought that was a myth? Could be wrong though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->