Stacey Solomon gives birth

Are we talking proper medical papers or just articles that any randomer can publish online?

Congrats to her :flower:

Can't believe people still going on about her smoking... Obviously everyone is perfect I take it! I dont smoke, never have never will- hate it! Why should be lucky! Why can't people just be happy for her without bringing up her faults :nope:
Congratulations Stacey

If he's anything like her first son he's sure to be gorgeous :cloud9:

No one is perfect but I sure as hell didn't put my unborn child at risk!

My issue with Stacey is that she was an ambassador for Tommys AND was once a premature baby herself. What kind of message does that send out!?

Faire enough but just a congratulations would of done not the whole "she should be so lucky blah blah blah!" as I very much doubt if that was a friend or someone you knew in real life that was caught having a couple of fags when pregnant you would congratulate them then give them lecture :shrug:

Sorry is this a thread about Stacy Soloman having her baby or a thread about smoking when pregnant?

Not really sure why you would start a thread by saying congratulations and then go on to have a dig about her smoking? And yes she is lucky to have a healthy baby, anyone who gives birth to a healthy baby is lucky, regardless of whether they smoked or not.

Congratulations to her, wonder what shes named him?x

My mom smoked with me and I have cigarette-triggered asthma (obviously grew up in a smoking house until I was 5 too).

Way I see it... my good mom made a dumb mistake when pregnant and she feels guilty to this day (she quit 20 years ago), oh well that's life. People make bad choices, it happens.

Sorry is this a thread about Stacy Soloman having her baby or a thread about smoking when pregnant?

Not really sure why you would start a thread by saying congratulations and then go on to have a dig about her smoking? And yes she is lucky to have a healthy baby, anyone who gives birth to a healthy baby is lucky, regardless of whether they smoked or not.

Congratulations to her, wonder what shes named him?x

He's called Leighton :flower:

Just seen her twitter x

Congratulations to Stacey. Leighton is different, I like it.

I have no idea who she is! just because she is famous doesn't mean she needs any more attention then any other smoking pregnant lady, yes its wrong but you can't do anything about it.

Was you absoultely perfect when pregnant? didn't eat anything you weren't allowed to? Had a perfectly good diet? Was healthy?

I know I wasn't. I had two fried egg sandwiches! :rofl:

:rofl: You cant really compare having the odd naughty thing to eat in pregnancy to smoking though! Its highly dangerous, all those poisons going into the little body. Its awful in an adults body let alone a babies. It's brilliant that her little boy is healthy, she's very lucky. I wouldn't want to wish an unhealthy child on anyone but at the end of the day, no one should smoke in pregnancy it isn't ok.

:rofl: You cant really compare having the odd naughty thing to eat in pregnancy to smoking though! Its highly dangerous, all those poisons going into the little body. Its awful in an adults body let alone a babies. It's brilliant that her little boy is healthy, she's very lucky. I wouldn't want to wish an unhealthy child on anyone but at the end of the day, no one should smoke in pregnancy it isn't ok.

I've not compared it. If you go back you'll see I don't like smoking in pregnancy and I, myself gave up with absolutely no help so I agree it can be done but what I don't like is the way people judge when you've not been completely good yourself. No matter how small the little odd naughty thing you did was you did it. End of. That means your not in any position to judge someone else.

She's called him Leighton if anybody's interested :flower:

Congrats to her lovely name.

At the end of the day she made a mistake. How does any one of us know whether she was trying to quit or not. Yes she was incredibly stupid and damn won't she know it. This should be a lovely time for Stacey and she shouldn't have to face backlash over a very silly mistake when she should be enjoying bring a mum.

We all make mistakes. I don't agree with smoking whilst pregnant but that's my own opinion. I don't know her or her situation so I can't really judge.

Congratulations to her!

I don't know about these days but I know 22 years ago doctors would say stress was more harmful. Could be that she has taken the advise of an older parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->