Stacey Solomon gives birth

dont some doctors recommend not completely giving up and just cut down to reduce stress to the baby?

i'm not saying i agree with smoking during pregnancy, but for all we know she could have had 1 cigeratte in the entire 9 months!

I thought that was a myth? Could be wrong though :flower:

i'm not sure :dohh: i've heard loads of people IRL say it but i dont know :haha:

Any of those chemicals going into a babies lungs can't be good...x

She might have a healthy baby now but smoking during pregnancy puts your child at increased risk of developing a lot of illnesses in the future.

She might have a healthy baby now but smoking during pregnancy puts your child at increased risk of developing a lot of illnesses in the future.

Is there solid proof of this? I am just asking a question not picking. I just think surely the damage would have been done from birth not when they get to 8 or 9 or whenever these illnesses happen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ey-Solomon-doing-giving-birth-second-son.html

What a lucky lady to have given birth to another healthy baby...

Considering her selfishness during her pregnancy

I think people should back of and leave her alone! I bet shes not the only woman who has smoked when pregnant! I dont agree with smoking in pregnancy in any way but people can be too hard on her. Huge congrats to her. Glad all is well :)

I thought children whose mothers smoked were more at risk of asthma?x

The baby can develop asthma later in life, be highly at risk for SIDS, have learning disorders, and behavioral problems.

So the damage she did in her pregnancy can show up later down the road.

Risking your baby's health is a bad idea. She IS selfish.

I don#t know her and I am against public mud fights about what 'famous' people do or don't...

i wanna know what hes called :D her first son is so cute!

my mother smoked through all 6 of her pregnancys with me and my siblings, and none of us have had asthma and haven't had any health problems relating to her smoking whilst pregnant with any of us!

i know thats not the case for everyone, but maybe she just thought that nothing would happen to her (as im sure most people do..) and wasnt thinking about all the cons in depth! :/

ETA: i'm not trying to stand up for her btw, i'm against smoking during pregnancy! :flower:

Congratulations to her! Does anyone know what she named him? xxx

Congrats to her!!!

Smoking is her business y should she be going on TV and discussing it, her baby, her body, her business!

she went on TV to say she knows its not ok and she doesnt want anyone else to think its ok to do it just because she has.. good of her i thought!

The baby can develop asthma later in life, be highly at risk for SIDS, have learning disorders, and behavioral problems.

So the damage she did in her pregnancy can show up later down the road.

Risking your baby's health is a bad idea. She IS selfish.

But is there any solid evidence? I know lots of people who's parents don't smoke and they have illnesses such as asthma and there are lots of women on here who have lost their baby to sids and didn't smoke.

Again, I am against smoking in pregnancy, I gave up I believe at the very least you should try but there are plenty reasons for illnesses such as asthma and sids.

There has been a huge amount of research and there is a large amount of solid medical led evidence to support it. I will give you some links later, or you can google and see what's there. Smoking in pregnancy isn't the only cause of SIDS etc but it does increase the risk.

dont some doctors recommend not completely giving up and just cut down to reduce stress to the baby?

i'm not saying i agree with smoking during pregnancy, but for all we know she could have had 1 cigeratte in the entire 9 months!

i'm not sure :dohh: i've heard loads of people IRL say it but i dont know :haha:

Any doctor who says that should be struck off. It isnt true and there's no facts to prove that it is. Smokers say it as an excuse. No Doctor I know would dream of saying anything of the sort to their patients.

But congrats to Stacey.

Any doctor who says that should be struck off. It isnt true and there's no facts to prove that it is. Smokers say it as an excuse. No Doctor I know would dream of saying anything of the sort to their patients.

But congrats to Stacey.

Okay, thanks! Like I said I didn't know.

and me!! Lol
But I remember Kerry Katona saying and a doc said it was a load of crap, but cant remember exactly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->