Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

hey ladies can anyone tell me how to add my chart? lol im new to this site:dohh:

Hello Wannabmommy94,
If you're charting with fertilityfriend.com, you first need to make sure that you have completed your profile on there. Once you've done that, it will allow you to share 2 charts if you're not a paid member. To post it on here, you'll want to select the "Simple Link" (the 2nd one under "bbCode Code:")

Hope that helps :)

I do not know what is going on, it's making me nuts... I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong... Slight spotting today and yesterday, but my temp is still high and went up slightly... Still bfn on the cheapy that was positive yesterday... Again, going nuts. If af doesn't arrive by Wednesday, still bfn, and my temps are still high I'm going to call the doctor.

I do not know what is going on, it's making me nuts... I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong... Slight spotting today and yesterday, but my temp is still high and went up slightly... Still bfn on the cheapy that was positive yesterday... Again, going nuts. If af doesn't arrive by Wednesday, still bfn, and my temps are still high I'm going to call the doctor.

I'm definitely not an expert, but those temps look really promising! I've also read that the hormone levels picked up by at-home tests are often not even high enough to register on at-home tests until much later than what they claim on the box. Sending you positive baby vibes...:dust:

Sounds like a plan toni8, your chart looks promising!

Nadia-wowee! Looks like a very promising chart, I don't know how you haven't tested yet! x

Oh, I'll join I suppose! I'm still rather early in my cycle. Still waiting to O and what not.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/422e96//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Wow Nadia, your temp shot up. When are you testing?

I think my OH is going to be nackerd at the end of this cycle I just hope I ovulate soon! I've got a good feeling about this month.

Af has started, this is not a good day for me. Next cycle is the last chance for a 2013 baby. I'm only 25, I'm still young right? I just thought I'd have a baby by this point in my life. Maybe that is silly. Then on fb all these girls I went to school with have their little ones, and I got my hopes so high this month. I'm no longer temping after o. I'm going to have my husband hide my thermometer. We'll see if that helps

I'm sorry Toni :-( :hugs:

Welcome newbies-I've added you to the list :D

I've finished my period and I'm starting to temp again tomorrow (CD 7) x

Af has started, this is not a good day for me. Next cycle is the last chance for a 2013 baby. I'm only 25, I'm still young right? I just thought I'd have a baby by this point in my life. Maybe that is silly. Then on fb all these girls I went to school with have their little ones, and I got my hopes so high this month. I'm no longer temping after o. I'm going to have my husband hide my thermometer. We'll see if that helps

So sorry Toni, that really sucks. You are young, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating! (When my mom said to me "you're young" after my m/c, I wanted to snap back "right, and I'm not getting any younger, so it's only going to get harder!") It is so hard to feel left behind, but I'm very confident it's only for a short time for you, it will happen and you won't feel that way at all anymore. Good idea about not taking post-O temps, if this cycle hadn't worked out I was definitely going to do the same! Couldn't let the first thing I did in the morning affect my mood for the whole day anymore. Good luck!

I'm not going to temp after ovulation either, I obsessed too much x

Thanks anchor. You really made me feel better. I feel better today anyway. Have to look forward and move on. No use crying over spilt milk. My husband promised to hide my thermometer after ovulation for me too. He said he thinks this will be our month :) (he says that every month) but the only options are to keep going or give up, and the second will never be an option. ;) onto month seven. The good news? I think the birth control is out of my system. Two normal cycles in a row, with high temps so my progesterone is probably good :)

So sorry xx

Think I may have ovulated on cd31 ?? I hope that it was enough bding as oh don't feel like it today.

https://i50.tinypic.com/2dmfb7t.jpg

It's possible, I think it's usually supposed to be at least a .2 jump to mean anything but maybe, hope they keep going up over the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->