Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Promising rise today.. good luck Chelabella..lots of baby dust to you..

Looks like my bbt thermometer(started using it only this month, cheapie from ebay) is crazy and not stable..it is displaying 97.73 and 97.90 everyday from past few days and I am choosing the first temperature to record..this is my second month bbt charting and first month used Omron fever thermometer and that seems to be more stable.. I think I have to stop using this new bbt as it is consistently good at repeating the (error!) temperatures everyday

I've had temperatures the same two days in a row x

Would love some opinions. First time charting so super new at this.

Wow your lp temps look like my pre-o temps. When is af due? Tomorrow. I was thinking you had a long lp and then I remembered I just have a short one (11days) af is due for me tomorrow

Thanks for checking it out! This morning I got my very first BFP!!!!!! Now just hoping for a sticky bean. My temp this am was 36.90

Woohoo congrats. Hope it's a sticky bean. :)

So...does anyone have any thoughts as to what my bbt drop mean? I thought O happened on cycle day 16. However there is this big rise and then fall the following day, and it rose again somewhat this morning. Is it possible I haven't ovulated yet? I thought I did, but I had the same thing happen last cycle and I didn't officially ovulate until cycle day 23. I have been having lots of cramping and still more EWCM yet again today. Since I am unsure I have had to consider myself still fertile. Clearly my cm says so. I am just so confused. :confused:

Please? Anyone? :help:

Thanks again and best wishes to all! :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41a1b6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So...does anyone have any thoughts as to what my bbt drop mean? I thought O happened on cycle day 16. However there is this big rise and then fall the following day, and it rose again somewhat this morning. Is it possible I haven't ovulated yet? I thought I did, but I had the same thing happen last cycle and I didn't officially ovulate until cycle day 23. I have been having lots of cramping and still more EWCM yet again today. Since I am unsure I have had to consider myself still fertile. Clearly my cm says so. I am just so confused. :confused:

Please? Anyone? :help:

Thanks again and best wishes to all! :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41a1b6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It looks like you've had a fallback rise, where your temp rises after ovulation, drops back down to pre-O temps, then rises back up again.

Jelly Bean,
Thank you so much for your help! I had wondered if that might be it also. I just wasn't sure if a fallback temp would show up so soon after an O bbt shift. I always thought fallback temps only happened a few days after O and mine was right away. I am still going to tread carefully the next few days just in case I have another late O on my hands.
However, I think I am inclined to agree with your assessment for now.
Thanks again and good luck to you!

reidbun- congrats on your BFP. If you'd like me to add your chart to the list so that other people can compare, can you post your chart site link please :) xxx

Don't think it's looking good this cycle my temp has droped :(

Missbx- you're only a few days past ovulation. The temp drop doesn't mean anything yet!

I'm not temping once ovulation is confirmed this month, I know I'll obsess too much x

Lol I'm doing the same toffee. I'm great up to ovulation, but after I just go nuts! Hopefully not temping will help. We'll find out. I also started crocheting a baby blanket... I told myself I wouldn't, but I'm hoping having something for baby will bring me good luck...

Hmm...can you guys check out my chart? It looks like I ovulated on CD 12 (I typically O between CD 12 and 14). I know it'll be a couple days before FF gives me the crosshairs but from what I know about charting, even though my temp did raise on CD 12 the fact that it went up again should mean that I most likely ovulated on CD 12 (yesterday). Am I reading the chart correctly?

Hi ladies wud any experts care to take a look at my chart please?
I'm feelin abit confused had a faint bfp yesterday but bfn on SuperDrug ,
Shud I wait long to test
In the stats it's counting down anyone seen that ?
Y wud it tell me to wait so long x

Because only a luteal phase of 18 or over indicates pregnancy x

Thanks again hun , I hope so , been having brown cm last two days but its just wen I wipe x

With the temperature drop, I think it is time for my AF :(

Sorry for being gone so long everyone. I was waiting for AF to arrive (she was due the 14th) and my chart looked very promissing. However My increased temps turned out to be a nasty cold/flu I had a fever for two day that reached almost 102 degrees. I am still wheezing and caughing a week later. AF showed up slowly and hit full blast on schedule.

I am just hoping that my illness does not ruin my new cycle. I will have to be super diligent about temping and CM monitoring to be sure when O comes because it will likely be later than usual if I am still fighting off my illness.If all goes according to my FF predictions I should O around the 7th or 8th of April and will be testing around the 19th or 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->