Started testing again

Thanks for all the love and support. I'll take all the prayers I can get for this baby to be healthy. OH will be gone all week. When he gets home I'm going to show him my tests and tell him. Just had a dizzy spell and forehead feels hot. I hope the fertility boost helps.
20210222_103341.jpg 20210222_103319.jpg

What a bloody awesome thread to catch up on after a gruelling day at work!!!

AMAZING!! Congratulations to you. Sending you all the baby dust, and best wishes for this pregnancy eeeek!

xxxx

What a bloody awesome thread to catch up on after a gruelling day at work!!!

AMAZING!! Congratulations to you. Sending you all the baby dust, and best wishes for this pregnancy eeeek!

xxxx
Aww I'm glad I made your day. Hope ya can relax a bit after your hard work day..

Thanks again gals.
Hopefully this is a healthy baby and everything goes well. Feeling excited, nervous and anxious.

These lines look so good Jessa! Not been in for a few days and so happy for you to find this :dance:

PS. and I love your ticker :)

These lines look so good Jessa! Not been in for a few days and so happy for you to find this :dance:

PS. and I love your ticker :)
Awe thanks sweetie. Glad you back on was wondering where ya went then read your post. I hope I don't jinx myself by adding ticker already. I like the ticker too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->