Started testing again

Night time test. Pregmate brand. Think I can try and relax a little now. I upped the saturation because lighting stinks in the bathroom. But its definitely pink. :dance::wohoo:
PicsArt_02-22-07.06.55.jpg

Progression pic from last few days. Bottom test from this morning :dance:
PicsArt_02-23-06.57.51.jpg

These are the best tests I’ve seen you post! Congrats Jess! They look really good.

Wahoo I've followed you for a long time now .. not only do you deserve this but that's the darkest I've ever seen your tests x

These are the best tests I’ve seen you post! Congrats Jess! They look really good.
Glad to see your back. Hope you're doing ok.
Thanks everyone keeps saying that. I'm happy with how they look.

Wahoo I've followed you for a long time now .. not only do you deserve this but that's the darkest I've ever seen your tests x
Really hope this is my rainbow baby. Thank you.

Thanks everyone

Jess I'm so happy for you! Praying really really hard that this little bean sticks around!

Wow! Look how dark those tests are!!!! So wonderful!
I'm still feeling nervous. Trying to stay positive and relax. Just hard because of all my losses. I'm glad I got the fertility boost just in time. Hope it helps baby stick. They do make my stomach upset but if it helps I'm all for it and will be worth it.

Jess I'm so happy for you! Praying really really hard that this little bean sticks around!
Thanks darlin. Hope the fertility boost I started taking helps baby stick.

Last edited:
Jessa that progression is fantastic I've never seen u post tests this dark. I really really think this is ure rainbow at long last :wohoo:

Jessa that progression is fantastic I've never seen u post tests this dark. I really really think this is ure rainbow at long last :wohoo:
Yeah don't think I've ever had tests this dark before and getting darker everyday!!
I hope the fertility boost works and helps baby stay. Just gotta take it 1 day at a time and stay relaxed if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->