starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

im on cycle 3 now cd5

how is everyone doing? hopefully lots of christmas babys.
i think a baby boom is on its way so fingers crossed for all of us :)

hey Sophie, How are things? wow it has been very quiet on here hasn't it!

Please come over to out but not down, we would love you too me and wendy hun...

hay ladies how u all doing :witch: got me yesterday :( but heres to xmas babies and holiday next week so should keep mind off things but enough about me how you all doing

Hi Girls, havent posted anything here in ages!

CD10 today 6th cycle, am due to ovulate CD13-14, have started getting the twinges today so i know it's on the way, using OPK's and have just started using preseed (may as well give it a shot, nothing else is working, dont have alot of CM!)Am hoping to DTD tonight and every day now until O and maybe a day after!

How is everyone doing!

How are we doing ladies? I know I havent been posting.. I just for sure last cycle was the one and it upset when the :witch: came 5 days early.

Im on cycle 2 and not sure what to think.. CD 19, not sure if I Ov'd today. I had some cramps in my ovaries for a lil while then it went away. Cm was a little cloudy and there was a lot of it.. The tracker says tomorrow is ov day.. So Im not sure. I Ov on CD 19 last month (one day before the tacker)..

I did :sex: tonight.. And hoping I can tomorrow. But things are not going to well with me and my partners times. But we will see. If not.. Ill wait for the :witch: and can keep trying till I get a lil beany :happydance: There is no shame in trying :thumbup: Right?? lol

So how are you ladies doing? What CD are you on? How are u feeling?

im not to bad thanks and defilintly no shame in trying lol im on cd 15 now got my first + opk on cd12 think i ov on cd12 to but unsure may of been yesterday so im either 1dpo or 3dpo. i feel excited about this month but maybe thats because first time temping and testing although i no nothing about temping and only been doing it since cd12 lol but so far its been 36.4 36.6 36.5 and today 36.8 but it hasnt dropped below cd12 yet any ideas?

Hi guys, sorry I have not been on here for ages. Hope you are all ok x

Hi girls! This thread was becoming pretty quiet as so many lovely ladies got their BFP and have moved over to first trimester, so Emma has kindly set up a new thread, the link is:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...es-club-join-us-get-your-bfp.html#post9923211

For anyone still ttc and who would like to keep in touch please come and join us in the new thread :flower: x

:dust: to all x

Hi, sorry i haven't been on here in a long while!! how is everyone?? Congratulations to any more BFPs!!
xx,
viola

Hello~!
Update me pretty please! I am on cycle 10, and I will be testing April 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->