starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

ladies i got my first ever POSITIVE OPK! wahooo well im only opking 2 months and last month i didn't get a positive, got kinda a dark one around cd 14 but that was it, i got a full blown positive today so we :sex: today! im so excited! do u think i should :sex: tomorow and the next day or maybe i should have sex tomorow day and tomorow night and then the next day is that too much??? awh im so excited, so glad i took soya :)

ladies i got my first ever POSITIVE OPK! wahooo well im only opking 2 months and last month i didn't get a positive, got kinda a dark one around cd 14 but that was it, i got a full blown positive today so we :sex: today! im so excited! do u think i should :sex: tomorow and the next day or maybe i should have sex tomorow day and tomorow night and then the next day is that too much??? awh im so excited, so glad i took soya :)

With my bfp we :sex: in morning and the night of both my + days...

so we :sex: at bout 6pm today, my OH normally stay's up very late, he's a bad sleeper, do u think we should maybe :sex: during the night too around 4am or so?? and then :sex: during the day tomorrow and again that night?? is that too much?? am i giving the spermie's enough of a chance to build back up???

We did it at like.. 7am, 8pm, 7am, 8pm... lol, like clockwork.

Hi Sophie,

Through all the research and videos i have watched, for best health :spermy: only :sex: every 2 days.. you need to gove it time to build back up and that is 2 days, other wise, you :sex: eg monday, by tuesday the :spermy: would not have built healthy enough/strong enough to live as long as it would every 2nd day... I posted a link in teh other thread i use, me and wendy watched it...

have you seen the great sperm race? if not i would recommend you watch it, to see what the sperm has to go through to get to eggy.. its not nice, due to our bodies defences fighting it..

you want :spermy: to be healthy and strong for conception..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SeRH8rtp6s&list=SL

This must be a lucky thread.. got my :bfp: this morning!

OMG! I just knew it!!! I told you your chart looked fab!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so so happy for you hun, congrats! Wishig you a Happy & Healthy nine months :flower: x

ok for some strange reason all the woman down the bottom of the list are getting pregnant i have even resorted to moving myself down there hahahaha, anyway ladies i need all ur details, as iin what cycle ur on and when ur testing ect ect :) and how the hell is everyone??
im grand lea how u any news?? ur il boy is gorgeous! how's wendy?? and viola?? im not being rude but im crap with names so i have prob left some of u out! but how thw hell r ya?? xxxx

Yes Sophie I blame you, why did you put me at the top of the list!! :dohh: :rofl: I'm doing good hun, I'm still on the same bloody cycle! CD69! But still keeping my PMA! I've started temping so hopefully I will be able to figure out if i'm ovulating or not. How's things with you? x

I just replied to your post hunni... wii addict.. :haha:

Sophie needs to put us at teh bottom of the list....

Awe hun, you have had a :bfp: when was your af due? spotting can be normal in early preg..

:witch: was due today. I got a pretty strong bfp this morning. My temp is still raised. The spotting isn't heavy, just when I wipe (sorry TMI).. light pink. Just gotta pray its normal.

No thats normal, its pink, just a lil.. Try and do another test hun... How many have you done?

I just checked your chart out and its really good.. no drop to indicate :witch:

id do another test hun...

this chart is and indication hun.. of a :bfp: cd43 it slightly dropped but went back up... i think you'll be fine..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32dd1d

Thanks.. I hope so. I'll test in a few days and see if it's still positive. It was just a few swipes of pink and there has been little tiny dots after that some pink some brown. FXed that it is just old blood.

congrats cajunbabe h&h 9 months for you
hello everyone hope u all had a productive weekend :witch: due yesterday no sign tested :bfn: no cramps feeling really well when is the best time i should retest if :witch: dont show up any ideas how to stop the questions wizzing around in my head

hey ladies got my positive opk yesterday after takig soya day 3 to 7, had some ewcm yesterday but today my cm is more creamy whats going on should i not be ovulating today??? i don't mean to be gross but before we had :sex: i had a lil bit but still some creamy cm too, sorry if thats gross, i was just kinda expecting loads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->