starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

hey ladies needed a bit of a break away, i have had a lil bit of carbon monoxide poisoning :-( my heater has been leaking carbon monoxide for like nearly a year! went to my fs she said im still young and because im not getting that much pain during sex and my pain is settling a bit she doesn't wanna do a laproscopy........ yet! she wants me try for another 6 months and if i am not pregnant i have to make an appointment to see her and she will do ALL fertility testing! so i am happy, i have 6 months and to be honest she is not expecting me back i think, she gave me ponstan and something else to help with pain and heavy bleeding. my opk's are getting darker kinda but im on cd14 so expecting to ovulate soon as my last cycle was 26 day's but i took soya this cycle so it might be different! how the hell is everyone else??
how u lea??
how u wendy??

:dust: to everyone!

Hi Sophie, How are you doing Girl? Sounds like you had a lucky Escape hun.. Hope your feeling much better..

Do you Temp/Chart? I'm good thanks..

This must be a lucky thread.. got my :bfp: this morning!

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee:
Congrats!!!!! I've been stalking your journal LOL :blush: I'm so happy for you!

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee:
Congrats!!!!! I've been stalking your journal LOL :blush: I'm so happy for you!

:haha: The more the merrier! I wouldn't have made it through all these months without the support of all the wonderful ladies on here!

wow congrats hun so happy for u how long wer u trying?? wow h and h 9 months to u xxxxx

ok for some strange reason all the woman down the bottom of the list are getting pregnant i have even resorted to moving myself down there hahahaha, anyway ladies i need all ur details, as iin what cycle ur on and when ur testing ect ect :) and how the hell is everyone??
im grand lea how u any news?? ur il boy is gorgeous! how's wendy?? and viola?? im not being rude but im crap with names so i have prob left some of u out! but how thw hell r ya?? xxxx

Hey Sophie! Good to hear from you hun :hugs: Well I did kinda guess the doctor would say wait another six months, same as my doctor told me. We do have time on our side but I don't think they realise how frustrating it is for us each month we really try and get nothing but BFN's. At least you got something for the pain that's a start :flower:

I can't believe you got carbon monoxide poisoning! That's crazy! How did you find out? So glad you're alright cause that could have been so dangerous! Hope you're doing okay apart from that, stay positive hun.

I'm doing alrite thanks, still in limbo land on CD67. Staying positive though! I've just started temping so hoping that will show me whether I am actually ovulating or not. Until then I will keep :sex: just in case! :) x

yeah i have calmed down a bit and decided i don't NEED to get pregnant by next month but i have 6months so i am more relaxed, i had a mc in august and im pretty sure i had a chemicallast month but dunno as i got positives but got my period early, i feel like i might have mc in august because of the boiler i know thats far fetched but i been breathing in poison for a year! don't worry wendy ur period will come soon, would u not maybe ask ur doc to induce ur period with something??? oh and i gave up with temping im just opking, and there nearly positive :) xxx

wow congrats hun so happy for u how long wer u trying?? wow h and h 9 months to u xxxxx

We have been trying for 11 cycles. This was the first month we used the CBFM.

Thanks everyone!!

ok for some strange reason all the woman down the bottom of the list are getting pregnant i have even resorted to moving myself down there hahahaha, anyway ladies i need all ur details, as iin what cycle ur on and when ur testing ect ect :) and how the hell is everyone??
im grand lea how u any news?? ur il boy is gorgeous! how's wendy?? and viola?? im not being rude but im crap with names so i have prob left some of u out! but how thw hell r ya?? xxxx

Hi babygirl89, sounds like you've been on a wild ride--i'm glad everything's going to be ok though!! I'm doing well but am on cycle 13 and counting....cd 10 now just waiting to O>> Hope to have a Christmas baby but know that everything happens for a reason so am trying to be Positive!! ttyl
xx,
Viola

i took soya and last month my cycle was 26 it varies betweeen 26 and 28 but i took soya and it's cd 16 and my opk's are only nearly positive, so im a bit nervous as what if my cycle is 26 day's again and i don't ovulate till cd 17 or cd 18, im also taking b6 awh my heads wrecked xxxx

Im at the bottom :)
Well i have no idea about my cycles anymore.
Currently on cd4 of a 22 to 25 day cycle, still really heavy starting to wonder if i mc or chemical due to all the bfp then bfn and now definilty bfns and nasty cramping af normally only lasts 5 days.
Anyway this month using o tests started yesterday but todays one the lines looking pretty strong :/ cant understand that as im on af.
Any ideas anyone? confused me way to much!

Heard on the radio today due to that big moon thing apparently lots of woman will get pregnant and loads will be giving birth weekend just gone. so good luck to all the woman that ov over last weekend :)

i have no idea hun sometimes your body has extra hormones while on :witch: that is why you should not really test during that time at least i dont cause i always get almost + opk

i have no idea hun sometimes your body has extra hormones while on :witch: that is why you should not really test during that time at least i dont cause i always get almost + opk

oh i didnt no this, this is first month using them pretty clueless really thanks

Hey Hunni

I'm Good thanks.. awe thank you, he can be a pain sometimes, but hes 10 so i guess its expected... Awe Wendy is good i think, she's been lil ill, but working today.. think she may even be on her new wii dancing the night away!

I'm on CD21 I ov'd on CD16 I'm 5dpo... Due AF anytime from Monday nx week..
I'm Not going to test......

Hope everyone is good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"