starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

please can i join in new to bnb and still figuring my way around ttc#1 but the witch showed up to day but heres to christmas suprises good luck to everyone im 25 and been ttc for 3 months

bassit25

i'm a newbie too, your not alone. How are you finding things?

im getting there very slowly dont know haw its all sparkley but will win this site is amazing no silly question can be asked with out feeling over dramatic or plain right stupid. i married to the younest sibling with his others ranging up to 36 so there are plenty of kids around and of course all babies arrived with a sneeze so "it will happen when its ready/Very soon" is the answer to everything how it your end

Oh my god, major sign of ttc going to my brain! I'm not 27 i'm only 26 haha!! Not 27 till May. What am I like, doh! x

hahaha that cracks me up... I am always thinking twice when I say I am 28.. I even will ask people around me if I'm right.. I always forget my age the last few years.

Lol, that's exactly what I did last nite! I turned to my hubby and said "I am 26 right?" You want to have seen his face, he just laughhed and went "eh, yeah" :haha: Must have thought i'd lost the plot!

Hey Sugarjules! Welcome aboard :) We are all a friendly bunch here so you will soon feel at home x

Well another BFN for me this morning ladies, two weeks late now. Don't think I will bother testing again. Will just wait until next AF would be due which would be 12th March I think. Anyone else any updates? x

hey ladies how ya's doing??? feel so down today really think i am out this month as i havn't got a positive opk only a dark opk awh sometimes i feel like giving up!

and welome aboard sugarjules :) i am normally more positive bout things but today im a bit down so just ignore my rants!

No giving up Babygirl! Me and you are in this together! :) I'm assuming I didn't ovulate last month when I haven't had AF but i'm holding out hope for next month. We are going to have the odd weird months but just have to work through them and focus on the next. You never know, you maybe did and just missed the peak at whatever hour of the day. Remember the moto of your thread, think positive :flower: x

No giving up Babygirl! Me and you are in this together! :) I'm assuming I didn't ovulate last month when I haven't had AF but i'm holding out hope for next month. We are going to have the odd weird months but just have to work through them and focus on the next. You never know, you maybe did and just missed the peak at whatever hour of the day. Remember the moto of your thread, think positive :flower: x
Thanx wendyJ i was maybe thinking i could have a short surge and maybe i did ovulate but missed i even though i did 3 opk's or maybe it happened during thr night awh i dunno to be honest i know i am out this month it's c**p knowing ur out already!!!! :cry:

found this online : Most of the time, OPK results are easy to read; the "result" line is one uniform color/darkness. Sometimes, however, you may get a result that looks "half positive," like this:

"result" line on left
"control" line on right

When this happened to me, I contacted the distributor (in this case, BabyWishes.org)-- I even e-mailed them the above photo. I was told that the darkest part of the "result" line should be compared with the test line, and that this applies to all brands of OPK's.

This month I purchased some Answer brand OPK's, which I had never personally used before. After my LH surge appeared to last 6 days (going by the above rule of thumb), I made the unsettling discovery that my tap water was also ovulating. So I called Answer's 800# and asked the same question. This time I was told that the dark part of the line must be at least 50% of the total width to be considered positive. Going by THAT, the picture above would be considered negative. (And, in retrospect, my LH surge actually lasted a common 2 days-- and my kitchen faucet is not currently fertile.)

So, it appears that my information from BabyWishes was incorrect; it does, in fact, depend on the brand of OPK.

makes me feel a bit better as one side of my opk was as dark as the control but the other side was really light! here is the site and she even has pic's up :https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13 have a look thru the questions

Hey Sugarjules! Welcome aboard :) We are all a friendly bunch here so you will soon feel at home x

Well another BFN for me this morning ladies, two weeks late now. Don't think I will bother testing again. Will just wait until next AF would be due which would be 12th March I think. Anyone else any updates? x

Keep ur chin up Wendy, i have my fingers crossed for that BFP for you.... Your not out just yet hun!!

Keep in mind all my 7 weeks of BFN's then the 8 week BFP came unexpectedly.

AF hasnt come yet for me either 33 days since my 1st day of Af. I'm Puzzled cos my Af pains are there!!!

How do you feel Wendy? any signs?

what do you make of this? im only on cd11 and i usually dont ov till cd22-cd25 but this it truely almost + i am taking fertili tea, maca root, and epo.

Attachments

• test strips #1.jpg
    test strips #1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey disha! It's not too early but really it depends on each person so if it is a BFN tomorrow stay positive it might just be you aren't producing enough hcg yet, got my fingers crossed for you! You are never out until AF shows her face :)

hey thank you so much.. i tested today morning and i i got a very very faint BFP :wohoo:

actually i took a dollar tree brand and result readind window is within ten min. and i got it nearly at four min .. it was very faint. but darkened a little, later(8-10 min) will that be a evap line and not BFP? i am still not getting up my hopes. plz tell me something

I'd love to join too!! I'm 29 yrs old and have been ttc since we got married Aug 2009. This would be cycle 19 and will be testing 16//03/11 :)

Brill welcome aboard hun how u finding ttcing?? :hugs:

It's tough and some months are worse then others. It hard when you have nobody to talk about it with. We've been trying to keep TTC a secret and after the last year and a half I'm glad we did. Too many questions to answer..

That's good Babygirl! Maybe your stick just wasn't showing you ovulated as clearly as you would have liked. Fingers crossed! :)

Hey Lea! I have no signs whatsoever of either AF or BFP! No cramps, nothing. It's all very strange! :-k Did have symptoms a couple of weeks ago but nothing since, feel totally fine. Have good EWCM though so wondering if i did skip a cycle and am ovulating now? Ooh fingers crossed for you too! You just never know, I felt a couple of times like AF would come a week or so ago but it never did. Maybe we'll get our BFP's together! :flower: x

Ooh disha how exciting!! If the reading time was within ten minutes and it got darker in that time it sounds good to me! :) Test again tomorrow morning with FMU and see if the line gets darker, got everything crossed for you! x

Hey JJK! I'm the same, haven't told anyone we are ttc except my younger sister cause she lives with us so know how you feel. That's why I love this forum, you now have others you can talk to freely whenever you need a shoulder :) x

Hey disha! It's not too early but really it depends on each person so if it is a BFN tomorrow stay positive it might just be you aren't producing enough hcg yet, got my fingers crossed for you! You are never out until AF shows her face :)

hey thank you so much.. i tested today morning and i i got a very very faint BFP :wohoo:

actually i took a dollar tree brand and result readind window is within ten min. and i got it nearly at four min .. it was very faint. but darkened a little, later(8-10 min) will that be a evap line and not BFP? i am still not getting up my hopes. plz tell me something

Awe great News disha.. I have my Fingers crossed for you too hun..:thumbup:

looking good for you... Keep Positive hun.

That's good Babygirl! Maybe your stick just wasn't showing you ovulated as clearly as you would have liked. Fingers crossed! :)

Hey Lea! I have no signs whatsoever of either AF or BFP! No cramps, nothing. It's all very strange! :-k Did have symptoms a couple of weeks ago but nothing since, feel totally fine. Have good EWCM though so wondering if i did skip a cycle and am ovulating now? Ooh fingers crossed for you too! You just never know, I felt a couple of times like AF would come a week or so ago but it never did. Maybe we'll get our BFP's together! :flower: x

Hey Wendy... Awe does look good.. Thinking back to my 1st time, i never had anything at all, the only time i got symptoms was 9weeks, going toilet every 10 mins lol, a metal taste in my mouth, and tiny white dots on my nips, soz for TMI!!!

Awe i have read before than EWCM can happen in early preg, dont know for defo. just take a look at this..

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080121084116AAFv5GG

Awe i have dull cramps just above my Pubic bone, also to the left. Shes coming... i feel the witch poking my side lol.

I hope we do hun, if not there is always next month, then i hopefully have Clomid to work with..
:flower:

Ooh thanks Lea! I didn't realise that could be a sign. Just a waiting game again then, but i'm determined not to get stressed anymore :) Stressing wont give me an answer any quicker. Keep me posted! I'm excited for the both of us :flower: x

Ooh thanks Lea! I didn't realise that could be a sign. Just a waiting game again then, but i'm determined not to get stressed anymore :) Stressing wont give me an answer any quicker. Keep me posted! I'm excited for the both of us :flower: x

No probs hun.. :hugs: any changes ill let you know. I still have waves of cramps, but no show yet its getting longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->